Thread: Registration Records

Default Registration Records

To become a member of Fizzy Bubbles you will first need to make a Registration Post providing certain details. These details include your Home Board, your name, your Starter Pokémon (chosen according to the Rules), it's level and gender, along with any miscellaneous details you wish to provide about yourself and/or your Pokémon:

* Home Board in the "Title" box

* Name: (your trainer name if you have one. If not, your Serebii username is good enough)
    * Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: (If any you don't need one if you don't want one)
    * Misc: (anything about you etc)

An example would be like this:
    Title Box: Serebii
    Reply Box:
    Name: Arnie
    Starter Pokemon: Lotad (Bob), Male, Lv.5
    Misc Info: Lotad and I like to travel, making as many friends as possible.

After you have done this a Mod will check to ensure you've posted correctly and send you a Registration Test. Upon passing the test you will be added to the FB Usergroup and notified via PM, after which you may post in the Starter Pack Thread picking up one pack of your choice. Once you have chosen your Starter Pack the Members List will be edited with the pack you have chosen and you will be able to re-post your details into the official Members List. Once this is completed you are good to go and will be able to begin adventuring in the zones. Be sure to update your Member Profile regularly to add any Pokémon and/or Items you obtain during your adventures. Most importantly, check and recheck all of the shop and zone rules BEFORE posting to ensure you are doing so properly. While the Registration Test will cover most of the rules, it's still always best to double-check before posting.

Please DO NOT post signatures when you apply.
    If you do post a signature or post your details incorrectly, you will be skipped until your Registration Post has been edited.

If you do not reply to the Registration Test within one month of it being sent to you, your registration post will be removed from the thread and you will need to reapply if you still wish to join. Some people apply but never respond so we will delete inactive posts in order to avoid clutter.

You cannot sign up with a new username if you are a current FB member or have at any time in the past had an FB account. This is considered a "Double", or "Secondary" Account, and will be banned if we discover the deception. If you are an inactive member, PM us and we will return your details to the main FB forum. Full details are in the Rules Thread so please read them.
    Last edited by Arnold; 6th July 2007 at 6:40 PM.

Default Registration Open!

Serebii Registration is now open to the first eight people who post.

If the Serebii thread fills up quickly, two alternatives are the UPN and Bulbagarden Registration threads which are also taking the first eight applicants.

Once these positions are filled, no more will be accepted for the time being. Hopefully it won't be too long before we open again though, so please be patient until then.

Default Serebii

Name: Kristina
    Starter Pokémon: Spinda/Stitches (f) Lv.5

TEST SENT
    Last edited by enchantress; 25th May 2007 at 7:28 AM.

Default Serebii

Name: James (Jamie)

Starter Pokemon: Vulpix (Michael), Male, Lv.5

Misc Info: James, a stylish young man, met Michael as he was running away from bullies one day. James quickly learned that Michael was also gay, so they quickly became the best of friends. Both are rather flamboyent, and enjoy being dramatic and singing (especially Broadway).

TEST SENT
    Last edited by enchantress; 25th May 2007 at 7:38 AM.

Default Serebii

Name: Josh
    Starter Pokémon, gender, Level 5 and Nickname: A male Growlithe, level 5, please.

Misc Info.: Josh has had this Growlithe since he was young as a pet, but never used it in battle.

Test Sent
    Last edited by Arnold; 2nd June 2007 at 4:29 PM. Reason: Removed Signature

Default Serebii

Name: Micheal
    Starter Pokemon: Cacnea, Male, Lv.5
    Misc Info: Micheal started out as a young boy, fulfilling his dream to become a Pokemon Trainer! Now, he didn't want to be just a Pokemon Trainer, he wanted to be the best. Ever since he turned 10 years old, he got his first Pokemon, Cacnea, which was from his parents.

The Cacnea always loved to play around, no matter what you did, it would always play with you. Micheal knew that Cacnea wouldn't sting, or hurt him in any way, so he wasn't really careful around his Pokemon. Now, Micheal and Cacnea have been together for two years, training hard, day after day. It's been two long years, and Micheal wants to get out there and battle!

TEST SENT
    Last edited by enchantress; 25th May 2007 at 4:18 PM.

Default Serebii

Name: PikaGod
    Starter Pokémon: Nuzzles/Seedot (m) Lv5

TEST SENT - PASSED
    Last edited by enchantress; 29th May 2007 at 2:34 PM.

Default Serebii

Name:
    Starter: Houndour, male, lv.5
    Misc. info: Max is a lover of dark types and his Houndour likes to battle, one day he will be the best trainer around! Houndour is quite a playful pup

Test sentPassed

Membership revoked due to inactivity.
    Last edited by enchantress; 26th December 2007 at 1:13 PM.

Default Serebii

Name: K-Lee
    Pokemon: Eevee, Nickname: Pidgy, Gender: Boy, Level: 5
    Others: I like Eevee!
    Last edited by shinysuicune5; 29th May 2007 at 11:54 PM.

Default Serebii

Name: Alucard
    Starter Pokemon: Pikachu (Sparky) Female Lv.5
    Misc Info: Sparky's dealt with alot prior to becoming my starter, she's missing her right eye and has a very bad temper.

Test Sent
    Last edited by Arnold; 26th May 2007 at 8:29 AM.

That's our eight for Serebii Registration so no more applications will be taken for this branch for now.

If you'd still like to sign up, the UPN and Bulbagarden branches still have positions available so they'll be your best bet until Serebii Registration re-opens.

not everyone did the right thing though so isn't it still open? just asking.
    (if im not supposed to post here then please delete my post)
    Last edited by enchantress; 26th May 2007 at 1:21 PM. Reason: Signature removed

It doesn't matter if they're correct or not, we've stated we're taking the first eight applicants so that's what we're doing. We've left the thread open for the time being for those who have posted wrong to edit their details, but it will be closed in a week if edits are not made.

Also, Arn and I have agreed to send tests to four members each (of the eight) per board, so if you haven't yet received a test if you've posted correctly, try not to worry. All of the downtime is making it extraordinarily difficult for us to send tests out, let alone check anything that's been sent back.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh the Water Master View Post
    Lets hope that edit made it right.
    Let's hope the big red letters in the first post actually stand out...

Default Serebii

Name: Xale Silverpeth
    Starter Pokemon: Houndour (Male); Level 05
    Misc Info: Houndour, abandoned as an infant, was comforted by Xale and became fast friends. They both travel together, though on occasion, Houndour will become angered by the call of the moonlight and attack Xale. (I need to give it personality; hope you allow this.)

TEST SENT
    Last edited by enchantress; 2nd June 2007 at 4:32 PM.

Default Passed

Quote Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
    That's our eight for Serebii Registration so no more applications will be taken for this branch for now.

If you'd still like to sign up, the UPN and Bulbagarden branches still have positions available so they'll be your best bet until Serebii Registration re-opens.
    UPN is filling up, but Bulbagarden has no applications yet.

how come i didnt get my test while everyone else before and after me did???!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shinysuicune5 View Post
    how come i didnt get my test while everyone else before and after me did???!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    To become a member of Fizzy Bubbles you will first need to make a Registration Post providing certain details. These details include your Home Board, your name, your Starter Pokémon (chosen according to the Rules), it's level and gender, along with any miscellaneous details you wish to provide about yourself and/or your Pokémon

If you do post a signature or post your details incorrectly, you will be skipped until your Registration Post has been edited.
    And if I want to be nitpicky, which I will, how difficult is it to capitalise the letter "I", use a capital letter at the beginning of a sentence, and to use question marks and exclamation marks accordingly?

Not that those points have anything to do with why it hasn't been sent, but they're still annoying.

Name: Blaze
    Starter: Torchic (Inferno), Male, lv. 5
    Misc: Blaze found Inferno in a forest fire that was set by a Charizard. after saving Inferno from the fire, the two became very close friends. They are now starting a quest to become the ultimate pokemon masters.
    Last edited by Mr. cheesy puff123; 30th May 2007 at 1:56 AM.
    my shinies: ho-oh, dialga, yanmega, feraligatr

The champ in training!!!!!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=241235 are you ready for them?

hey when will i get the test?
    my shinies: ho-oh, dialga, yanmega, feraligatr

The champ in training!!!!!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=241235 are you ready for them?

Alright, I'm seriously tired of people not reading.
    If any of the original eight applicants we stated we're taking haven't yet corrected their details, it's now too late to change them.

*CLOSED*