Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: A Chip Off The Old Brock (425)

Capricorn Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii
    While Ash & Brock are training for the Battle Arena, while training Brock's Mudkip evolves
    Does that mean that Brock will participate to the Battle Arena ?

No it means Ash is training against Brock when doing it such as when they found PokéMopolis in Early Indigo

i am goin to mudkip *cries* oh well goodbye to mudkip
    IM BACK Everyone <3
    SPPF's NO 1 Ash ketchum Lover Forever <3 |Ash is My Bishie <3 * Holds Tight And Huggles
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/j9xzk4.jpg[/IMG]
    Soul Mate - Shikamaru | Banner - Katsu | Erica ~Still a Mudkip + Sceptile Lover
    The Mudkip | Torchic | Treecko Fan club | Ash Doll | Ash Club <3 | Emiline Ketchum - roleplay
    Pair - Flare | Penpals : Katsu Katsuko and Endless Summer
    Em*Katsu*Rubi*Hika*Kelly*Zino*Tama = The SatoQuintruplets
    Satochu Lover Twins - Pikagirl
    Ask me for my pearl code! | Diamond Friend Code - 3823 5121 4699
    No matter where you are Ash your always gonna be mine

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso
    Agreed on the writer conversations. Bad attempt at being funny, which equals instant phail.
    Damn right. Man, how I'd love to clobber the jerk who started that little trend *shakes fist*

Unless... Gravy... O_O!
    Oh come on Alfonso, give the good people at TV Tokyo some credit! I don't think a savoury sauce that is typically used to coat an average english sunday dinner is capable of formulating such well written and action packed tales like these...

>_>
    <_<
    >_>
    Last edited by Gravy; 21st October 2005 at 8:16 PM.

While Ash & Brock are training for the Battle Arena, while training Brock's Mudkip evolves
    I'm hoping they can end this battle and have Brock beat Ash. It just wouldn't be nice for Marshtomp to lose already.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter Hunter Sohrab
    I'm hoping they can end this battle and have Brock beat Ash. It just wouldn't be nice for Marshtomp to lose already.
    It happened when poliwag evolved during Ash and Misty's battle for totodile... sure, it wasn't nice, but Misty was happy in the end to have a "new" pokemon.
    "Psychos... they always love comics." - Det. Elliot Stabler.

The battle is stopped when Marshtomp's Mud Slap or whatever it is accidentally hits Flaaffy through some bushes when Grovyle dodges

Seems Marshtomp is taking after Brock in the love department...even has a funny scene where Marshtomp acts just like Brock hehe

Good bits with Manene in the TR balloon too

So was the Flaafy wild then?

Wild or not why would it be seriously injured over a Mud Slap? Its not like the damage they take is different if the attack is done after battle.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

No it was a trainer's Flaffy

If you were hit by something offguard, you wouldnt be able to brace yourself for it as if it was in a fight

Seems Marshtomp is taking after Brock in the love department...even has a funny scene where Marshtomp acts just like Brock hehe.
    Now that sounds familiar.

Jesus, not only are Brock's Pokemon becoming boring but they're becoming unoriginal as well.

They must take after the writers!
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

I think that would a be a first wouldn't it?

Brock's one of the rare characters in the anim&#233; not to have any of his pok&#233;mon acting like idiots,

Misty had Psyduck
    Ash has had a few, mainly Charizard
    May with Skitty and to a lesser extent Munchlax

Yeah it's a good move though, about time Brock had something of the sort IMO, even though the gags overdone as hell.

BECOMING boring? Geeze V, where have you been? Disneyland? They turned boring the instant they were captured and stayed that way for the past 147fhiofj@Kcjd episodes.

On a totally unrelated topic, I'd like it if Marshtomp and Brock both fell for a pretty human girl, and ended up beating the crap out of each other in a manic fit of rivalry.

Yep.

You're right, becoming was a bad word to use. Ah, erm, let's see. Are? Have Always Been? =?
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

"Jesus, not only are Brock's Pokemon always have been boring but they're becoming unoriginal as well."

Its grammariffic!

Works for me

Manene, The Big Al names you Sabotage.

Did they have the dumb baby Pokemon pushes both Pokemon, frakking over TR way back in Viridian Gym. Jeese, when I said I wanted some Kanto magic to return I didn't mean that.

So, the "Drug" was a potion for reengerizing Pokemon. Here I always thought you did it with a jumper cable and car battery.

Not much to ride home about, even with Mudkips evolution. The medicore Battle Fronteir continued. At least we get some good Pokemon butt kicking next week.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

I don't get it. If the title says "Mudkip and Flaaffy! Wonder Drug of Love?" then why did mudkip evolves before see the flaffy?

Ha, ha...Brock's crazy romantic mode has rubbed off on Marshtomp...

Quote Originally Posted by FlamingRuby
    Ha, ha...Brock's crazy romantic mode has rubbed off on Marshtomp...
    yEA...i just saw the pics...i was laughing the first few scenes...and i was happy to see on my fava johto evo chain...pkmn..

but it ain't a happy ep for me...lol

but hey...cool to see Marshtomp....

i'd wish to see a good summary from this...when it comes...as it was confusing in PICS...lol i couldn't understand by looking at pics...and i usually can...lol
    (>^_^)> !i!i!i! ~ŁańkaŃ \|/ ßlάĉK §ϋŃ~ !i!i!i! <(^_^<)

Click here to be directed to the game ---> Pokemon Survivor

Capricorn Guest

No it means Ash is training against Brock when doing it such as when they found PokéMopolis in Early Indigo
    Oh. I thought for a minute that Brock would actually have something to do in the anime...

Quote Originally Posted by Capricorn
    Oh. I thought for a minute that Brock would actually have something to do in the anime...
    That would never happen, as Brock is a supporting character and not a lead character.

The only characters with actual goals are the two leads, every other character (Misty, Brock, Max, and Tracey) are just supporting characters which the anime doesn't focus on.

I saw the pictures and I only liked the Beginging. So now Marshtomp takes after Brock? I hope we'll see more of this coming from Marshtomp.

The battle is stopped when Marshtomp's Mud Slap or whatever it is accidentally hits Flaaffy through some bushes when Grovyle dodges
    Every time the attack was named, the words Mud Shot (or muddo shotto, whatever) were quite clear. No idea how you could get that confused with Mud-Slap.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

I thought that Brock's Mudkip/Marshstomp was female... but it seemed to act maleish in this one... but then again, Temacu acted exactly the same way, so it shouldn't make a huge difference :\

I just hope that Marshstomp behaved much like Mudkip did (maternal-like and such with other pokemon)
    Part-time Fanfic writer, Full-time crank.

Quote Originally Posted by Capricorn
    Aww, we all know better than to think that nowadays...
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilKeckleon
    I just hope that Marshstomp behaved much like Mudkip did (maternal-like and such with other pokemon)
    From what I saw in the pictures, Marshtomp's personality was almost the exact opposite of Mudkip's. It didn't behave like Mudkip used to; it was basically a clone of Brock except when it was battling.

Wow, ever have high expectations about an episode until you actually got to see what was in it? I feel let down now.
    3DS Friend Code: 5155-3421-4718
    Friend Safari: Bug-Type (Butterfree, Volbeat, & Heracross)

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast