Thread: UPN/BMG Home Boarders

Default UPN/BMG Home Boarders

If there are any UPN or Bulbagarden Home Boarders who are not yet a part of the SPPF FB Usergroup and would like access to it so you can adventure in Fizzytopia or have access to the Cable Club/Adoption Centre, could you please post in here and we will have you added to the Usergroup ASAP.

Also, to avoid confusion, if you are not using the same username here that you are on your Home Board, please state who you are so your application may be processed as efficiently as possible.

People to be added:
    Thibideau
    Dream Breaker
    JAF
    Jelly
    Rat
    Diva1
    blueaquadog
    FabuVinny
    Mamoru
    jerichirules
    Dark Fire
    Pokecrazy
    Raichu-chan
    Selestius
    ALTOCHARIZARD55
    Empoleon-Dynamite
    Raunchy_fad
    Lemon-Lime
    Psychopath
    mew-the original
    Xumahare
    fishyfool
    Cyprus
    Imperial_Furret
    Treepandaone
    SP-Eevee
    handymankg2
    ============
    Kori Gotcha
    Last edited by enchantress; 11th December 2010 at 7:47 AM.

Thibideau would love to be added Thanks Tess.
    Last edited by enchantress; 27th October 2005 at 7:33 AM. Reason: Signature removed

I'm not sure what his homeboard was, and this probably isn't the place to post, but Dream Breaker/Vilexaron was banned from FB about two months ago, and Arnie said his ban was up. Could he be re-added? I'm posting since he's not online that much at the moment, and thought I could clear things up for him.

Joshua

Can I be added please?
    Last edited by enchantress; 27th October 2005 at 7:34 AM. Reason: Signature removed

Jelly♥Winry Guest

Moi Please

Arrow

Yo, it's Rat from UPN, I'd like to be added please. :D
    Last edited by enchantress; 27th October 2005 at 7:34 AM. Reason: Signature removed

Hey, I was wondering if I can be added. It's me Diva1 from Bulbagardens.

Can I be added also?
    Last edited by enchantress; 23rd November 2005 at 1:15 AM. Reason: Signature removed

FabuVinny Guest

Can you add me, please?

Archaic from Bulbagarden here. Shuuush!

Jeirchirules would like to be added if it is no problem.

*Would like to be added* Please and thanks =D

Pokecrazy Guest

Hi! I would like to be added too please. ^_^

May I be added? My Home Board is on Bulbagarden and I would like to be added here as well.
    Last edited by enchantress; 7th April 2006 at 7:01 AM. Reason: Sig is rather large...

Excuse me, but could I please be added. Thanks. ^^
    Last edited by SM; 14th April 2006 at 2:51 AM. Reason: Removing sig

Are you already a member of FB? Because if not, I'm afraid registration isn't open at the moment. Sorry. :/

(If you are already a member, could you please tell us which board is your home board and your name there? Thanks)

Quote Originally Posted by Politically Incorrect
    Are you already a member of FB? Because if not, I'm afraid registration isn't open at the moment. Sorry. :/

(If you are already a member, could you please tell us which board is your home board and your name there? Thanks)
    Yes, I am. My username at Bulbagarden is Moon Absol. I completed the application and passed the test.

Now, see, that's where the problem is. No user with the name "Moon Absol" has applied over at BMG. Lying doesn't get you anywhere Kyuukon.

Quote Originally Posted by People who passed BMG Registration
    Archaic - Love Ball
    WolfinOutlawAsi - Lure Ball
    ades - Heavy Ball
    Alabaster.j.cat - Dive Ball
    Jax Malcolm - Timer Ball
    Jelly - Fast Ball
    FabuVinny - Repeat ball
    Diva1 - Net Ball
    jackisthemasterofwater - Friend Ball
    Raichu-chan - Timer Ball

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuukon

Yes, I am. My username at Bulbagarden is Moon Absol. I completed the application and passed the test.
    Would you have happened to have changed your name since then?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuukon

I have seen your registration post, and though the test was sent, it was never editted that you passed the test. >>;

*Sorry to post, but I had to speak what I found out.*

Shadow Lugia206 Guest

Why do you have to have a home board to play FB? I wanted to play FB, but im too young to have a home board.

Huh? Too young to have a home board? Home boards have nothing to do with age. The homeboard thing applies only to certain aspects of FB. I'll help explain the concept of homeboards.

There are three forums that have the Fizzy Bubbles RPG. They are:
    Serebii
    Bulbagarden
    UPN

The only time when homeboards really matter is which forum you're supposed to post in when picking up items and such from the shops. The homeboard you're in (the forum you sign up to be a member of FB from, for example, Serebii) is the board that you're supposed to pick up items and such from the shops in Serebii. To further evaulate, being a Serebii homeboarder means you can't pick up items from shops in the other two FB forums, and the same would apply to the other two forums as well.

Having a homeboard has no effect on where you RP in Fizzy Bubbles. It just affects what goes on in the shops and such.

Now to get to the real point of this thread: This thread is for those people whose homeboards are one of the other two FB branches that want to RP in the Serebii branch as well. You may have already noticed that you cannot post anywhere else in FB other than in the Registration section? The mods have to let you through a 'registration wall', as some might call it, in order to post anywhere else in FB. To put it simply, this thread is only for current members of FB in the other two branches that want to RP in the Serebii branch as well, and so they post in here so that they won't have to redo their registration in the process.

Again, registration for new members is currently closed, in all three FB branches. Those who want to join FB will have to pay close attention not only to this branch, but to the other branches as well, since one FB branch can re-open registration while the others remain closed. One such example of this was just two weeks ago, when Bulbagarden registration was re-opened, but only for two members.

I hope anyone who reads this will understand what I'm trying to explain here.

Shadow Lugia206 Guest

My daddy said I can't have a home board.

Not saying Ali didn't cover everything but all the answers you would need to know about anything would be in the: (To everyone who tries to join through this thread ¬.¬)

Fizzy Bubbles F.A.Q and Rules And Rules and Stuff for Dummies (not calling you dumb, its just the thread title ^^;)

Some of the more exact rules might be out of date with all the rule changes BUT it does have all the major rules and information you'll need.

*Runs while being shot by someone*
    Last edited by Torkoal Stu; 16th April 2006 at 8:07 AM.

Idiots. You want to be added to the usergroup then you need to contact either Arn or myself via PM on whichever Home Board you are a member of so we can add you here.

CLOSED