Thread: Why did you deside to start a site?

Pikachu980 Guest

Exclamation Why did you deside to start a site?

I started a site because my friends had them.

Well, I started a site first and foremost because I wanted to tell the truth about the many rumours of the Pokémon games - the TRUTH sections on my site were therefore among the first I decided to make. Of course, the original inspiration that made me think it would be fun to have a site was Mew's Hangout.

Chapter 64: Hide and Seek
    The story of an ordinary boy on an impossible quest in a world that isn't as black and white as he always thought it was.
    (rough draft of the remaining chapters finished for NaNoWriMo; to be edited and posted)

Morphic
    (completed, plus silly extras)
    A few scientists get drunk and start fiddling with gene splicing. Ten years later, they're taking care of eight half-Pokémon kids, each freakier than the next, while a religious fanatic plots to murder them all.

Lengthy fanfiction reviewing guide / A more condensed version
    Read and I will be very happy for a large number of reasons.

pisces_beedrill Guest

i started a site so that istead of me telling people about me, i just give'em the webpage plus i get to put all my stuff that ain't private on the net. that way, no usb...

Pikachu980 Guest

Cool, any one else?

There really wasn't much of a point in that post, Pikachu980...

Chapter 64: Hide and Seek
    The story of an ordinary boy on an impossible quest in a world that isn't as black and white as he always thought it was.
    (rough draft of the remaining chapters finished for NaNoWriMo; to be edited and posted)

Morphic
    (completed, plus silly extras)
    A few scientists get drunk and start fiddling with gene splicing. Ten years later, they're taking care of eight half-Pokémon kids, each freakier than the next, while a religious fanatic plots to murder them all.

Lengthy fanfiction reviewing guide / A more condensed version
    Read and I will be very happy for a large number of reasons.

I started a site so that everyone could hear what I have to say and see all my hard work. Ama's Stuff resulted from me getting a laptop, so I saved some pics I wanted to transfer on the freewebs account. After a while, I got involved with fanart, and then my fic was in need of them since I incorporated my own new Pokemon. And now it's a gigantic site with a ton of fanart, fan comics, rants, links, fanfic data, and all kinds of stuff of mine. ^^
    My other site, Pikachu Rated was to simply compile facts about contests so that people could stop asking stupid questions, like "How do u get da place in da mussiem???" XP
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

I decided to because i was extremely bored and it looked fun.
    I used to be lotadlover.

i decided to because i used to have a website but i never hosted it (i didn't know you have to host it back then) then a few years after that my friend told me he was making a website so i decided to make one to see which one looks better...guess i won...