Thread: Pokémon Pinball...anyone?

Default Pokémon Pinball...anyone?

Anyone here played Pokémon Pinball for the Game Boy Color when they were young? It was released in the year of 1999. As a boy growing up in the late 1990s and early 2000s, I personally LOVED this game! One of the best pinball variety games I've ever played!

So here's the main question/topic:
    Are there any people here that grew up during in my time and got their hands on this game? If there are, what's your best memory/memories from playing that game?

My memories...
    I always played this game after school in my early years during elementary school...I already beat Pokémon Red, Blue & Yellow at the time and I got tired of its gameplay but I never got tired from playing the pinball game
    Last edited by PokemonJesus123; 8th October 2013 at 12:30 AM.
    ALRIGHTY!
    Follow me (PJ) on Twitter: @ThePokemonJesus

Until next time...
    PEACE!

My memories consisted of my mom loving to play it and how she was sooo much better at it than I. However, when the one for the GBA was released, I dominated!
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

I still have mine, although it's missing the battery door. This game was great! It vividly remember dropping it into my Game Boy and playing. I always picked the blue level with the Slowbros at the top (iirc)
    3711-7728-5652

I played a lot of Pokemon Pinball Ruby and Sapphire when I was a kid. I actually played it recently and managed to get 2 billion points.
    Latest Shiny!

Chain fish in Cyllage City in Pokemon X!

3DS FC: 4682 - 8902 - 8849
    PM me if you decide to add me. Psychic Friend Safari with Xatu, Munna and Espurr.

I didn't know they came out with newer versions of it

Check out MonsterTrainer.com, a new browser-based monster training MMO that takes place in real (virtual) cities around the world and functions in real-time (so weather, disasters, events and construction occur in real-time!).

Fund this project on Indiegogo!

Quote Originally Posted by Vikings View Post
    I still have mine, although it's missing the battery door.
    Lol, same here

Check out MonsterTrainer.com, a new browser-based monster training MMO that takes place in real (virtual) cities around the world and functions in real-time (so weather, disasters, events and construction occur in real-time!).

Fund this project on Indiegogo!

Oh, I love Pokémon Pinball Ruby and Sapphire.

I still play them a lot :P

Stupid Rayquaza.

Pokemon Pinball Ruby and Sapphire was/is one of my favorites. I wish that it would get a re-boot like the normal games, after all pinball is very timeless.
    5/9/08: Chapter 6 of Fable is posted !

Vampiric pokémorphs and the Nurse Joy who must love them.

Not the R/S/E one, but that on the GBC. I've played it quite a lot. But my father played it more. He would spend like 1h on that game every night. I really loved that one.

Only the RSE one. It was damn addicting like all the Spinoff games I've played till date. I had lots of fun catching Rayquaza too.

I remember lots of kids playing the Red/Blue version when the series was young and popular, but I never got to play it. I would've loved to though, since I like both Pinball and Pokémon.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

God I haven't played that game in ages, a lot of good memories from that.
    Hall of Fame Gallery (Will update this as I try to find my old cartridges -which likely need to be replayed or have to buy new ones- and finish the Gen IV and after Pokemon games)
    ---------------------------
    Blue
    Trainer name: Camvzqy (I WAS 6 BACK THEN SO I ****ED AROUND WITH THE NAME! ;-; )

Silver
    Trainer Name: Xavier

--------------------------

Man this game...
    I remember renting it from the game store that one weekend and I actually thought it was one of them version games XD
    But still it was pretty addicting playing it! I feel like getting an old gameboy now lol

I am a proud member of the
    Extraordinary Gentleman's Organization (E.G.O.)

I bought the ruby and sapphire version again 2 years ago and haven't played it in a while. Man my best friend and I played it so much when it first came out XD

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I remember getting it for my birthday! I've never been very good at the game though. Somehow I managed to catch a Zapdos, but other than that an average game for my kid-self would like 5 minutes

I loved the rumble feature. red's ditto and bellsprout were difficult so i usually played blue. OMG the soundtrack! so good!!! and most of all the images of pokemon on the pokedex were way better than the sprites of blue/red/yellow. Kind of like the card's art which makes all pokemon awesome. good times for sure.
    THE HYPE IS REAL! HOENN IN 3D! My favorite gen! <3 you GF

<3 you: greninja, furfrou, meowtic m, barbaracle, dragalge, aurorus, gourgheist, avalugg, noivern, yveltal, megaY, mega megamegamegamega

the very best: