Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Official Stadium 2 Shiny Discussion

Yeah I had Red Gyarados
    All credit for this banner goes to Red's Mount Silver Art Shop at Bulbagarden

My old favorites were my Shiny sandslash and victreebel, not because they were any good (I MADE em good though), but just because I found a few precious shiners. Don;t exactly know what happened to em anymore.....
    I have claimed eelektross. Your doom is ensured. Now go in the corner and think about what you did to deserve this.

the deerling shiny hunt is ON!!! 12 down, 2500 to go.......
    My favorite shinies i have

All my credit and love to Nakashima

I just caught Shiny Nidoran♀ in my Silver. I just evolved it to Nidoqueen. Pretty cool in Stadium 2...
    Pokémon Black FC:3783-0994-7933
    Pokémon SoulSilver FC: 3052-6932-7641
    Pokémon Black2 FC:4041-9290-8959

Shiny sandslash was the best man. Wrecked EVERYTHING qwaa

Quote Originally Posted by Neopolis View Post
    Yup. If you get a shiny Pokémon in RBY, you won't know it's shiny. The only way to find out is to send it to G/S/C/Stadium
    Best answer here, i had a shiny clefable without knowing xD i found 4 year's AFTER i transferred it over to silver and played pokemon stadium 2
    Please check the signature rules; your signature was too tall.

[img]http://i50.*******.com/29o1mdi.png[/img]
    [Userbar's made by MaidensGhost please check out her shop.]

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...op!&highlight= "Click this link to head to Maiden's shop"

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...lawless-Bazaar "Click this Link to head to my shop"
    [img]http://i44.*******.com/nzrup0.png[/img]
    [Made By AWildMew][/B]

I can't remember how - but I found a cheat that meant I could catch a shiny ditto in RBY and traded it to GSC on Stadium... now I have a blue Ditto, which, on stadium, looks awesome!

On Stadium 1, I believe, I was able to get a surfing Pikachu. Could someone remind me how you could get it, because I forgot.
    Don't feel like doing a pic, I'll put one later. So, for now, this sig will be blue.

And have an Archeops.

Quote Originally Posted by MedicalSledgeHammer View Post
    On Stadium 1, I believe, I was able to get a surfing Pikachu. Could someone remind me how you could get it, because I forgot.
    In the non-Japanese versions of Pokémon Stadium (English), if the player clears the Master Ball division of the Round 2 Prime Cup with all Pokémon selected directly from a Game Pak, not saving the game during the challenge (continues are permitted), and ensures Pikachu participates in the final battle (the Pikachu can come from any Generation I game), they will be able to teach that Pikachu Surf.
    "Move forward, and never fear failure."

I had a shiny Crobat (evolved from Zubat) and it appeared shiny in the pokemon stadium 2 minigame.

This was a long time ago, back when i had an N64, and before my pokemon silver died

I've got a shiny nidoran male,female, and eevee on my pokemon stadium 2

Credits to Snowflake for the userbar

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234