Page 93 of 603 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 15060

Thread: R/S/E Recent Happenings Thread

I beat Wattson (my easiest gym battle yet, since Geodude was immune), and my Ralts evolved into Kirlia during the battle.
    A proud member of:SPPf Christian Alliance

When I asked Jesus how much he loved me, he said "This much."
    Then he stretched out his arms...and died for me.

Click so they hatch and grow:

I'm currently raising a new team to take on the frontier brains. According to my knowledge, I've battled six of the seven brains having their silver teams, and have obtained five symbols. I battled Brandon, but wasn't in a good situation to battle him really. Any brain I've challenged before, I always came back to beat them anyways. Only siver symbols I need are silver bravery and ablility. Perhaps a Swampert is good for all the rounds leadind to Brandon am I right? He's immune to all electric attacks, earthquake kills poison types, and it's water or ground moves can take out fire types easily. Now, I just need the right natured Swampert. I'm going for a mixed sweeper one with the moves: Surf / Ice Beam / Earthquake / Rock Slide. I think Docile nature would be right I think. But I can't think about the spread for ev's...

My Taillow evolved after i finished with the Winstrates. I like her new look, like she's saying "Come on. Try and fight me. I dare you."
    A proud member of:SPPf Christian Alliance

When I asked Jesus how much he loved me, he said "This much."
    Then he stretched out his arms...and died for me.

Click so they hatch and grow:

Quote Originally Posted by Champion Jared 14
    I'm currently raising a new team to take on the frontier brains. According to my knowledge, I've battled six of the seven brains having their silver teams, and have obtained five symbols. I battled Brandon, but wasn't in a good situation to battle him really. Any brain I've challenged before, I always came back to beat them anyways. Only siver symbols I need are silver bravery and ablility. Perhaps a Swampert is good for all the rounds leadind to Brandon am I right? He's immune to all electric attacks, earthquake kills poison types, and it's water or ground moves can take out fire types easily. Now, I just need the right natured Swampert. I'm going for a mixed sweeper one with the moves: Surf / Ice Beam / Earthquake / Rock Slide. I think Docile nature would be right I think. But I can't think about the spread for ev's...
    How about a spread of 102 in each stat?

Anyway, I'm setting up three bases with 6 Golem's in each of them for defense on Rhyhorn. In your guys opinion, should I evolve him at Lv. 42, or keep him a Rhyhorn because it's easier to get to Lv. 100?
    Last edited by The Emerald King; 21st March 2006 at 6:58 PM.
    Buddies with Aqua_Maiden, Expert Evan, fidani_16, Magma Grunt Alex, MetalMario, Missingno. Master, Salamance123,*$hinydragonite*, Super Groudon, team aqua leader lee, Volteon, WhiteWizard 42, XRay

**Claims** Song: Hells Bells by ACDC

Thanks to Saffire Persian for the banner

Finally finished my Milotic EV train. Wow, she's very powerful at the Battle Frontier.
    Now I'm waiting an Adamant Anorith to hatch.
    ~o0o~
    Never awake a slumbering dragon..

No matter how cute it might be <3 <3

Everything in my sig made by me. Stealing is allowed as long as you give credit. <.<
    ~Gallery~Another Gallery~DeviantART (Gijinkas inside!)~
    ~o0o~

I finished fully Ev training my starmie and now I am back to the tower.
    Credit goes to Volteon for this wonderful trainer's card.

My first and only shiny I've ever got since G/S/C is:

No one likes it I know, but since I caught it after 5 years of waiting for a shiny I would feel much different towards it. And I dont count the shiny gyarados in G/S/C since its always there.

Swampert fan Guest

On the moment i trained my Agrron. Its on lv89

Tommorow my friend gives me his Saphire

i've finally finished to train my EV trained Seviper to lv 100. and i just catched my feebas! yay!

Deoxys94

~Credit goes to me for making the banner and pics and to PE2K.com for the sprites.~

~PM me to talk about battles/matches or trades.~

Still training my team and getting more Bp.
    I defeated Brandon on the silver round. He was very easy, much easier than Lucy. Maybe becouse my pokemon was full healed this time. Only needing 23 Bp for rock slide now.
    I'm not the one you need, but I'll be there to guide you
    I'll show the world to you, and everything I've been through

A broken mind, a battered song, a spark of magic won't keep you strong
    But maybe it's been in you all along

Quote Originally Posted by Champion Jared 14
    Perhaps a Swampert is good for all the rounds leadind to Brandon am I right? He's immune to all electric attacks, earthquake kills poison types, and it's water or ground moves can take out fire types easily. Now, I just need the right natured Swampert. I'm going for a mixed sweeper one with the moves: Surf / Ice Beam / Earthquake / Rock Slide. I think Docile nature would be right I think. But I can't think about the spread for ev's...
    Neutral natures are usually inadvisible, since it's pretty rare for you to place equal priority on all your stats. Perhaps Quiet/Brave/Sassy and Curse in place of Ice Beam. Your effort splits would focus on Attacks, but you'd also want HP to be divisible by 16 for optimum Leftovers recovery ratio. Beyond that, defenses.
    Shiny Lovers ClubChristian Alliance

PkMn Pearl: 4468 0773 8281 • MKDS: 356611 325184 • Puzzle League: 429641 119596
    Red Shinies: 4/15 ∗ Shiny Cover Legendaries: 2/8 ∗ Shiny Grass Starters: 1/4

None of my shinies are for trade unless I mention otherwise.

Training Raichu and Swampert to lvl 50 so that they can kick some butt, together with Alakazam, at Battle Pike.

The tower really seems much harder than I excpected,I lost 6 times already .

No one likes it I know, but since I caught it after 5 years of waiting for a shiny I would feel much different towards it. And I dont count the shiny gyarados in G/S/C since its always there.

I now have all of my 18 Golems for secret bases! So do you guys think I should keep Rhyhorn as a Rhyhorn because it's easier to get to Lv. 100, or evolve him to Rhydon for more power?
    Buddies with Aqua_Maiden, Expert Evan, fidani_16, Magma Grunt Alex, MetalMario, Missingno. Master, Salamance123,*$hinydragonite*, Super Groudon, team aqua leader lee, Volteon, WhiteWizard 42, XRay

I have resumed my Treecko Breeding, and I'm trying to hatch a female one with Modest Nature and perfect Sp.Attack IV's to breed with a Seviper with Crunch.
    Also, do someone know if BF pokemon uses EV's at all?

Pokémon Pearl FC: 0516-3897-9080

Emerald: Still training Cornelia, my Sceptile, to level 100, it is currently level 93. I placed my Espeon in the daycare with Ditto so I can get another Eevee egg, right now I'm in Evergrande city, I need a red shard to trade for a fire stone if I decide to evolve the next Eevee I get to a Flareon.
    Formerly known as EeveeandKirliafan.

Check out my fanfic! Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Reflecting Balance

Latest chapter: Chapter 36: "But I don't want you to suffer either!"

Also, for those interested in Winx Club: A Wizard's Perspective

Quote Originally Posted by The Emerald King
    I now have all of my 18 Golems for secret bases! So do you guys think I should keep Rhyhorn as a Rhyhorn because it's easier to get to Lv. 100, or evolve him to Rhydon for more power?
    It's no harder to get a Rhydon to L100. Whoever told you that? They take the same experience whether evolved or not. If they didn't, we'd get all sorts of experience paradoxes like a L80 Rhydon having less experience than a L79 Rhydon.
    Shiny Lovers ClubChristian Alliance

PkMn Pearl: 4468 0773 8281 • MKDS: 356611 325184 • Puzzle League: 429641 119596
    Red Shinies: 4/15 ∗ Shiny Cover Legendaries: 2/8 ∗ Shiny Grass Starters: 1/4

None of my shinies are for trade unless I mention otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalMario
    It's no harder to get a Rhydon to L100. Whoever told you that? They take the same experience whether evolved or not. If they didn't, we'd get all sorts of experience paradoxes like a L80 Rhydon having less experience than a L79 Rhydon.
    Oh, *goes to beat the crap out of my friend*, anyway thanks for the advice. Rhyhorn's EVs are almost done, so I'll be trading it to colo soon for leveling up.

BTW, Metal Mario that's an awesome new banner.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalMario
    not only that, but it has the same stats, whether it was evolved immediately or at lv 99. it's based on EVs, IVs, and nature, not on how long it's been it's highest evolutionary form.

I got my second shield from the BF, I just barely beat Noland:
    (Last few rounds)
    Haunter with a few HP.
    Go Ivysaur
    Haunter uses hypnosis
    Ivysaur goes to sleep.
    Haunter uses nightmare.
    Ivysaur get hurt by nightmare.
    Haunter uses psychic.
    Ivysaur wakes up, use sludge bomb,
    Haunter survives with two HP.
    Haunter uses psychic.
    I win!!!
    My Team

Made by my good friend Charizard Champion#06
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    Puberty is for the weak. I was born a man.
    LOL

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 3480 2939 6419
    Pm Me to add.
    PSN ID: CM-Matt

Smile

Just need to evolve/trade 18 more pokemon to complete the hoenn dex.

Could someone who has gotten all the hoenn pokemon and the diploma tell me if its a Decoration or not, please.

Restarted my Emerald.Training mudkip now

~Kingiej
    Bishie: Lovrina.
    Friends:Kutie-Pie,lightspeed and Star girl.

Signature is coming up..in some months.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin
    Just need to evolve/trade 18 more pokemon to complete the hoenn dex.

Could someone who has gotten all the hoenn pokemon and the diploma tell me if its a Decoration or not, please.

If you completed the hoenn pokedex you can go to lilycoves hotel and receive the certificate that proves that you did.You cant keep it anyway.
    And no its not a decoration.

I am going to start training a jolteon and a chansey for the BF.
    I was thinking of getting a mild natured jolteon with the moves:
    double kick
    thunderbolt
    thunder
    bite

I want to replace thunder and double kick but I cant think of other moves.
    And incase I change double kick,I will gofor a modest nature.

i'm trying to make good pokéblocks with the berry master in emerald and training my shiny Seviper.

Deoxys94
    Last edited by Silver Raven; 22nd March 2006 at 1:27 PM.

~Credit goes to me for making the banner and pics and to PE2K.com for the sprites.~

~PM me to talk about battles/matches or trades.~

Great, I failed the Battle Tower and Dome AGAIN. I got to 30 wins at the Tower and 6 championship claims at the Dome before I failed miserably.

Obada, you could give Thunder Wave a try.

Still haven't got my Female Modest Treecko with flawless Sp.Attack.

Pokémon Pearl FC: 0516-3897-9080

Page 93 of 603 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143193 ... LastLast