Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Wheel...of Frontier! (426)

Blaziken master Guest

Where did you guys get the pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by Blaziken master
    Where did you guys get the pictures?
    filb.de (is this advertising, if it is *runsl*)

they have the pictures right now.... It looks very very rushed...........
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

My my, Snorlax proves himself to be a powerhouse yet again. No honest down-to-earth Snorlax would ever have that much stamina against a Medicham, but I suppose that's part of the appeal.

Anyone mind translating the attacks used for both parties? I'll be waiting in the Attack Catalog.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Well..actually...yea we didn't see a scene getting Snorlax...

but he did...go back to the pkmn centre all of suddent...at that point is where he got snorlax...

OMG...there is this cool pic...i'd love to show you all...but later...lol

k...that's it...from...as it was a great battle...i guess
    (>^_^)> !i!i!i! ~ŁańkaŃ \|/ ßlάĉK §ϋŃ~ !i!i!i! <(^_^<)

Click here to be directed to the game ---> Pokemon Survivor

...Holy....

.....f*cking......

....SH*T.

TOUKI-SAMA OMFG EEEE!!!!!!!11te54ujitejw <33

fdjsfkseajg
    egeggsrsrg
    g

efaeeegwqwdkgdszjgv

grdgsjkwtfijweikkdfjbngs

njyfujhrt

teskoje3wqji5k24u36935u642iw5uy9twrieiroyie rkmnu tri yoipes4j 69y45i g9ioser g

*_____* I was scrolling through the ep pics and I DIDN'T EXPECT IT. I was like '...kay....kay....omg Kogomi...cuuute.......OH SH*T WHAT?!1/1/'

Oh god. <333

Oh my f*cking god. <333333333 Holy motherf*cking son of a f*cking b*tch-as* f*cking GOD OH MY GOD.

...gimme about a week, I'll be fine.

Now if you excuse me, I totally have to wank now.

Purrrrrrr.

Geki Guest

Why are you spamming PB? The episode was decent from what I've been reading, I hate how Ash magically had Snorlax.

OMFG!

CHUCK! Thats like his third flashback appearance.
    (Black Belt Kiyo Mentioned Him, Flashback in Brawly Episode, and now another Flashback!)

So, Marshstomp was added to the opening, but what about Greta.

Quote Originally Posted by Geki
    Why are you spamming PB? The episode was decent from what I've been reading, I hate how Ash magically had Snorlax.
    That wasn't spam, that was my ACTUAL reaction.

Anyone know the actual reason there was a flashback? >__>

Purrrrrrr.

It wasn't a flashback, just a frozen image of him and Brawly. It was whiole Scott was talking, so he was obviously comparing Greta to other fighting trainers.

This episode loooks pretty cool, but I have to say that the dojo school would have made a damn good pre-battle filler. Another problem is the Ice Punch/Hyper Beam overload. Otherwise, the physical onslaught was really cool. This looks like one to watch (but it wasn't worth the wait, unfortunately)
    My new Pokemon Fanfic, "The Prodigy Project" has started.

Read the prologue for the Kanto arc HERE

The first proper chapter will be posted in October, shortly after the release of XY.

Fangirl's Revenge - Take 74529073520197

Looks like they used the same crappy animation team that did the Battle Factory. Meh. Again, Scott has NO POINT being at every single one of these battles. It's like he's Ash's stalker or something.

Other than that, the battle looks pretty good, considering how it was all condensed into one episode, and it doesn't look too rushed, either.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Wow, so Snorlax knows Ice Punch now?

Also, the writers seemed to have a thing for making big pokemon freeze in this episode. First freezing Hariyama, then freezing Snorlax? Great.....

Anyway, I kinda liked this episode, always good to see Snorlax!

Snorlax knew Ice Punch since the Johto league, I think that was the first time he used it unless he also used it in the Clair eps.

I think was using rest when it was frozen in the block of ice, and later used hyper beam to propel itself into a devastating Body Slam.

aww Satoshi gives a hug at the end hahaha

edit: i believe first used Ice Punch against Claire's
    Last edited by Pokeballs; 28th October 2005 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed
    Snorlax knew Ice Punch since the Johto league, I think that was the first time he used it unless he also used it in the Clair eps.
    Really? Huh, you learn something new everyday! Meh, it was still cool to see it battling again, I've missed that big chubby thing!

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Suikun
    Fangirl's Revenge - Take 74529073520197

Again, Scott has NO POINT being at every single one of these battles. It's like he's Ash's stalker or something.
    You mean Scott isn't a Ashaphile/stalker, cause thats the impression I got from him. He's awesome though.

Man, the battle looks cool from screens. I like when Hariyama's hand was bruised after he punched Snorlax's belly. And Medicham had some radical animation fighting.

So, from what I heard, Marshtomp was added to the opening when it shows the little heavy-outlined Pokemon running across the screen. Greta was supposedly left in shadow, so their porbably change it next episode.

Anyone notice, like since the Manene episode, Takeshi's Trivia is gone, the opening is now like the dub, a short scene, then the opening, followed by the title screen. Plus, at the end of each episode before the preview, they have a new quiz section which seems to be guess the episode or something. Pretty neat too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kojiro
    Anyone notice, like since the Manene episode, Takeshi's Trivia is gone, the opening is now like the dub, a short scene, then the opening, followed by the title screen. Plus, at the end of each episode before the preview, they have a new quiz section which seems to be guess the episode or something. Pretty neat too.
    Unfortunately, I imagine that this new quiz section you describe will be left out of the dub... it's a shame that the Western release doesn't get many of the little extras such as this.
    "Psychos... they always love comics." - Det. Elliot Stabler.

Again, Scott has NO POINT being at every single one of these battles. It's like he's Ash's stalker or something.
    He's a stalker in the games so why can't he be one in the anime?

This episode is not that bad. The animation is good with CGI used not only in the backgrounds but also in the attacks. TR does absolutely nothing (is a battle episode, after all). I agree that a Snorlax in the games could have not lasted that long, even if it used Rest while frozen, something that in the games is impossible to do.
    I think we all can now see the pattern: Ash is going to use at least one of his old pokemon in each Frontier Facility.
    I also find good that the writers are using different rules in the Facilities because, after all, these are not the same as the ones in Emerald. That is why they also changed the japanese letters into the international symbols in the Medals.
    Scott is there to drive Ash and the others to the Facility. He was waiting in front of the Main Desk so he was waiting from them to show up. Ash and the others probably called him in advance before Ash deposited his pokemon in the Center, probably even called him a few days before that to give him time to go to that Center.

Quote Originally Posted by Kojiro
    It is not always the episode. You need to guess something different related to the pokemon in the blurred mosaic. The best part is that each episode a different character does the section.

Argh, Grovyle got hammered AGAIN. Honestly, hasn't Ash been training him lately? Then Snorlax came in and tore through two fighting types after not seeing any action since the Johto League. Ash better get his Pokemon to fighting shape or else he'll never make it out of the Battle Frontier and considering how soon the next brain comes, Ash is up for a big loss. Maybe it'll knock some desperately needed sense into him like that he shouldn't be relying on his old Pokemon to pull off wins and train the ones he's carrying all the time. (If worse came to worse, they could make training episode instead of terrible fillers.)

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

Why was Snorlax glowing!?
    Adam 's PokePet

My level 10 Munchlax!

Quote Originally Posted by JazzJazz
    Unfortunately, I imagine that this new quiz section you describe will be left out of the dub... it's a shame that the Western release doesn't get many of the little extras such as this.
    Its no big deal, really. The quizes are pretty crappy and essentially follow along the same line as trainers choice anyways....except, y'know, there are never any screw-ups.

Quote Originally Posted by Addydo
    Why was Snorlax glowing!?
    It was using Protect.

And Grovyle certainly did not get hammered. It put up a good fight, but simply got defeated.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Saw the episode and what geodude said is true grovyle did not get hammered, it was just that hariyama and greta caught grovyle while it was falling down trying to use leaf blade. Snorlax is like the best pokemon out there lol, he not only defeated hariyama and medicham but medicham hit snorlax at one point with about 30 punches non stop and snorlax just charged his hyperbeam up and hit the ground and it lifted him up in the air and then snorlax came back falling down using body slam on medicham. Snorlax i think did use rest. Crazy as* endurance by snorlax.And another point when groyvle used quick attack to get around hariyama the way they showed it was mad hott u have to see it to believe and i dont mean in pictures i mean actually watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude
    It was using Protect.

And Grovyle certainly did not get hammered. It put up a good fight, but simply got defeated.
    They're foreshadowing something bigger for Grovyle in the future, this and Mudkip becoming a Marshtompt are big hints. No way are they going to leave all the starters in their middle forms.

ya i'm waiting for em to all evolve in the same episode... <_< >_> it could happen! Nah I guess not -_-

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast