Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: May's Egg-Cellent Adventure! (427)

*Remembers Sakura and how she and her Eevee got their heads handed to them by everyone (INCLUDING Team Rocket).*

Though they could make it into another super uber.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Brother
    What's so bad with Eevee?
    Quote Originally Posted by That unbearable whiny git
    Eevee is probably one of the most boring pokémon they could have chosen battle-wise.
    Thats whats wrong with it~

I thought they made a good job of it with Gary, I quite liked that battle towards the end of the Orange Islands with Ash!

Quote Originally Posted by Gravy
    Thats whats wrong with it~
    More like what you think is wrong with Eevee.

If the writers do it, then they done did it and we can't do anything but to just watch or not watch

I believe if May actually does get an Eevee, it will evolve into espeon or (if there are going tobe any) a 4th gen evolution. also i am suprised pikachu learned vold tackle! That was a shocker (no pun intended) but it would have been nice if corphish learned a tm attack o well i can't wait for the battle dome (its episode title makes it sound cool (lol))

Wow, then if you wanna sell something ... give it to Haruka

Don´t you think that maybe Eevee could be a Pokémon XD advertisiment?

But ... on the other hand, if REALLY Haruka got an Eevee, I would like it to evolve it ... the Eeveelution doesn´t matter, but for some weird reason, I think it could evolve into a Vaporeon or a Flareon, I kinda like Eevee and it suits Haruka but ... I have the frightening feeling that it´s gonna be like Super Skitty
    Last edited by Squirtle_007; 4th November 2005 at 12:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Brother
    What's so bad with Eevee? Or do we just like to complain about everything about BF?
    They just like to complain about everything about BF.

I think Eevee is pwecious. <3 And IMO there's a good chance it'll evolve into a new D/P Pokemon. Plus, I LIKE babies. Togepi gets too much unfair press. Misty didn't start to lose her personality until well into Johto, by which point she'd had the Evil Egg for over two seasons. I'm sure May will like having something to coddle.
    Fic plugs: Taking a Chance (multi-chaptered, Contestshipping/Pokeshipping)
    Firelight (Christmas oneshot, Contestshipping)

I adopted Drew Plushie from Ama's Collection

^ Adopted by moi. Innit CUUUTE?

I think Eevee is pwecious. <3 And IMO there's a good chance it'll evolve into a new D/P Pokemon. Plus, I LIKE babies. Togepi gets too much unfair press. Misty didn't start to lose her personality until well into Johto, by which point she'd had the Evil Egg for over two seasons. I'm sure May will like having something to cuddle.
    Ditto--Eevee are kawaii~!-^_^- But methinks Jesse'll get super-jealous when the little fluffball hatches though(I remember a few times where she has ogled over it; Breeding Center Secret coming to mind)! But just in case, does anyone have a picture of the egg?

Revolution FC: 2620-9865-4149

Quote Originally Posted by blaziken's_charizard
    More like what you think is wrong with Eevee.
    More like what I know is wrong with Eevee. Seriously, the attacks it has suck. The only remotely interesting move its got at its disposal is Shadow Ball.

That and Bite but beyond that, a bunch of defensive moves and normal attacks.

I think you guys are underestimating the amazing battling ability and impressive range of rare moves that Eievui posesses. A pokémon would be lucky to take a hit from one of its incredibly powerful tackles, and God help you if it releases the feared quick-attack. And just think of its contest potential! It could appeal with sand attack, or even tail whip.

A more powerful and useful pokémon would be hard to find.
    Last edited by Heracross; 4th November 2005 at 1:19 AM.
    ~

Here MY reasoning for disliking May's supposed Eevee (and therefore the most important!):

- Speculation about a new evolution for D/P. This has got to be the biggest annoyance about new Gens EVER. And the funny thing is it didn't happen (widely) until after GSC! Gah, so all this translated into is just more ammo dammit!

- ANOTHER young Pokemon for May. So what has it been? Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and now Eevee? Do they feel scared to give May an even remotely mature Pokemon? What are they trying to prove with this? And hasn't she gotten enough Pokemon in one span? Why do I ask so many questions?
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Watch her get it and proceed to win a contest with it like four episodes later.
    ~

I don't want to watch. You can't make me! *Covers eyes*
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

After Super Squirtle, I think my respect for Contests would be lower than my respect for Bush.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Al
    After Super Squirtle, I think my respect for Contests would be lower than my respect for Bush.
    you had respect for contests?, now THAT's a first :P
    Part-time Fanfic writer, Full-time crank.

The list near there was

Mosquitos
    Pokemon Contests
    Bush

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007
    Don´t you think that maybe Eevee could be a Pokémon XD advertisiment?
    You know, I don't even think of that.

*sigh* Why couldn't we just get a thirteen episode spin-off series based on orre or something? Oh, that's right, because it'd have story and be exciting! :O

But I'm not going to hate Eevee... just yet. When it becomes Super Skitty or the Steriod Squirtle, then I'll hate it. But I'll be positive about it for now!

Now, to get the flame-protection ready...

Wait. I'd like to see a picture of this alleged Eevee egg. How do we know it'll hatch into an eevee? For all we know, it could be a Bonsly egg, that Brock will end up getting somehow (he held Misty's Togepi egg until it hatched!). And you're all *****ing all the time because May gets Pokemon similar to Ash. Now she might get an Eevee, something Ash never had, and you're still *****ing! What will please you?
    Last edited by Missingno. Master; 4th November 2005 at 3:48 AM.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

We know because that's what Pokéani said...
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Darkness
    Hmmm.... if the computer translation of the Pokeani duscussion of the episodes is accurate, two important things are of note in this episode, plotwise.

Pikachu has a new move: ?????? Not sure what it is. It is borutekka or something like that. Volt Tackle maybe?
    May got a Pokemon egg. Pokeani is saying it's an egg of an Eevee.

The ending credits also returned to Glory Days
    ~

Ethereal Guest

So....May got an Eevee....OMG! They could be setting us up for an unveiling of a new Eevee evolution. !

Or not. *shrug*

But, wow. I'm amazed with all the captures/releases/evolutions and such that have been so quickly happening. The writers are really picking up the pace.

The "Glory Day" ending? The hell? o_O

Wow, so Haruka gets an Eevee? Didn't see that coming. *shrugs* Oh well. Eevee may suck at battling, but it's as cute as a button. As long as it keeps Gonbe off the show I'll be a happy camper. :P
    || The stars rule men, but God rules the stars. ||

OWNER OF THE CHRISTIAN ALLIANCE
    Cartoon Bish; Soundwave

1. Pikachu learned Volt Tackle.
    Fine with me. Odds are it won't look good at all because I'm betting it will just be Pikachu tackling something when surrounded by yellow light. *Sigh* Boring. Who wants to bet it will become overused as hell (maybe more overused than Iron Tail! )?

2. May gets an Eevee.
    Besides the fact that it's a terrible battler, I fail to see what's wrong with this. Eevee isn't showcased nearly as much as its' evolutions, so I don't consider it overused at all.

If it does evolve, (I'm not saying I want it to, I'm just rambling) I'd prefer a Vaporeon, which is the most underused of the 5 Eevee evolutions. God forbid we see another Espeon.
    Last edited by MagicBox; 4th November 2005 at 10:11 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 5155-3421-4718
    Friend Safari: Bug-Type (Butterfree, Volbeat, & Heracross)

I'd like to see it become a Blacky myself, but that just isn't her style. :/
    ~

I think its cool a main character gets an Eevee. I would like to see it evolve into Jolteon just because another Electric pokemon hasnt ever been on the team(for obvious reasons i know). But still id like to see one. She doesnt need a Flareon or Vaporeon since she has those types already. Espeon has been shown way too much i think. Umbreon would be cool to see but it has had lots of screen time. Goin by this it seems either it wont evolve, we will get a new eeveelution, or we get an eeveelution we are tired of.

Whoo Pikachu gets Volt Tackle... Big surprise or not? It probably will be over used. Iron Tail got used like crazy after Pika learned it. But it really cant do anything else but Iron Tail and Thunderbolt. Why is it such a great pokemon again??

Fan of #336 Seviper the Fang Snake Pokemon
    Seviper's sword-like tail slashes enemies and douses them with a horrible poison.
    Seviper shares a life-long, bitter rivalry with Zangoose.
    Evo Line: Seviper
    Fave moveset: Poison Tail, Toxic, Sludge Bomb, Flamethrower

Banner by me ~RT

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast