Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: May's Egg-Cellent Adventure! (427)

Volt Tackle Guest

Pikachu learning Volt Tackle? AWESOME!!!

It is very AWESOME that Pikachu learned Volt Tackle!
    I can't wait to see what hatches from that egg! Yes, I know everyone is saying it will hatch into an Eevee, but I'd like to see a picture of the egg, before I jump to any conclusions.
    Adam 's PokePet

My level 10 Munchlax!

The Egg looks more like a Zigzagoon egg to me tbh

Now that would be worth bitching about ¬_¬

Prepare yourself for something taboo, but I'm actually quite content with May obtaining an Eevee, assuming the whispers are true. Sure the extent of it's battling varity is limited and mundane, however it's a valid pokemon to be added to the ranks, however an Eevee being wasted on May is rather dissapointing in my opinion. And sorry to sound cliche and redundant, but my first instinct prior to reading the comments in this thread beyond the first post was "dude, this is seriously gonna be a blatant and cheap method of advertising a 4th gen evolution of Eevee"... otherwise, an Eevee would be pointless and random (although that happens all the time).

As for Volt Tackle, meh, it was inevitble.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii
    The Egg looks more like a Zigzagoon egg to me tbh
    Its an Eevee egg. The middle part is supposed to represent its fluffy collar, and the top and bottom parts represent its head and body. Its not a Zigzagoon, as the egg would have more zig-zag patterns covering it, and the color scheme of the egg matches Eevee perfectly. If it were a Zizagoon egg, it would have been a darker shade of brown~

Oh great.

Now let's all watch Harley lose embarrassingly to May's new little baby Eeeve.

unless it said it was an Eevee egg its safe to say it could be another brown Pokemon. You know I think it'll be Bonsly.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaiash
    unless it said it was an Eevee egg its safe to say it could be another brown Pokemon. You know I think it'll be Bonsly.
    Yes, because the description of the egg sounds like a Bonsly, doesn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso
    Yes, because the description of the egg sounds like a Bonsly, doesn't it.
    I've seen the egg and it looks more like Bonsly than Eevee.

I've seen the egg and it looks more like Bonsly than Eevee.
    If it was Bonsly, it would look similar to Bonsly in some way. Big green circles to act as the 'leaves'/orbs, and the yellow dots that cover its body for example. I see neither of those. It doesn't share ANY similarities to Bonsly, so I don't understand how you come to that conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravy
    If it was Bonsly, it would look similar to Bonsly in some way. Big green circles to act as the 'leaves'/orbs, and the yellow dots that cover its body for example. I see neither of those. It doesn't share ANY similarities to Bonsly, so I don't understand how you come to that conclusion.
    I see some of Bonslys very coloring plus it looks nothing like Eevee.

I see some of Bonslys very coloring plus it looks nothing like Eevee.
    OK. I see I'm going to have to patronise you now.
    And because I can't be bothered to type out my descriptions and WHY it is an Eevee egg, I see I'm going to have to put this in:

Crappy diagram form!

If you still say that DOESN'T indicate the egg is an Eevee.....well, you're a lost cause.

MaskedManAbsolkid is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

*coughopeningcough*

ahem.

Glad May got the egg, it'd be recycled stories if Ash got it. Wait, it's probably recycled already.
    Used to be Absolkid, -Absol-, Former Absolkid and Cipher Admin Absolkid!

*coughopeningcough*
    Yeah, because Bonsly appearing in the opening really means that its going to hatch from an egg....an egg that doesn't even look like Bonsly in any way...oh, and of course, we can't ignore the fact that they can add and subract pokémon from the opening either, meaning they could plonk Eevee in there when it hatches.

Yeah, because Bonsly appearing in the opening really means that its going to hatch from an egg....an egg that doesn't even look like Bonsly in any way...oh, and of course, we can't ignore the fact that they can add and subract pokémon from the opening either, meaning they could plonk Eevee in there when it hatches.
    Still, because it's brown, it's so gotta be Bonsly because it's in the opening...

Its an Eevee egg. The middle part is supposed to represent its fluffy collar, and the top and bottom parts represent its head and body. Its not a Zigzagoon, as the egg would have more zig-zag patterns covering it, and the color scheme of the egg matches Eevee perfectly. If it were a Zizagoon egg, it would have been a darker shade of brown~
    The Spikes of the light brown imply Zigzagoon though

True, but I doubt they'd give May a non-Kanto Pokemon right now, nevermind one that's a rather common Houen Pokemon at this point. Common ones are usually found at the start of a series, ala Wurmple.

Does anyonehave a pcture of the egg? Then we can find out what pokemon is in it.

This is getting ugly. I've yet to see the offending egg so I can't make a call.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

Looks like Zigzagoon more to me.

Hmm i agree with you -Absol-, now this could be interesting if that's right.
    I have 3 Swellow's I believe, Swell, Tail and another one forgot that other name lol

Quote Originally Posted by Swellow
    Hmm i agree with you -Absol-, now this could be interesting if that's right.
    How?

Zigzagoon is just as boring as Eevee, except that Zig doesn't evolve into anything interesting.

Yes, but the rest of the egg doesn't, simply because its not the same color. Really, thats how you tell them apart. By looking at the coloration of them.

And besides that, as Alfonso kindly pointed out, they wouldn't bother giving her a non-Kanto pokémon at this point, especially one thats as forgettable as Zigzagoon. And really, Eevee would be more profitable for them to have on the show considering its popularity.

Okay, first of all, ANYONE who thought that was a Bonsly egg is one stupid sonnavabeech. As Gravy's lovely diagram shows, Pokemon eggs take similarities from the Pokemon inside and put them into patterns on the shell. To even think that the egg May got, after looking at the pictures, was anything related to Bonsly, one might as well be closing his or her eyes and guessing.

Next, color is an important factor too. That is why, IMOTBOOT (in my opinion, the best opinion out there), this leans heavily toward Eevee while also not ruling out Zigzagoon. The shade of brown on the egg has a closer to relation to an Eevee's coat than Zigzagoon. Zigzagoon would definitely use a darker brown. The zig-zag pattern HOWEVER is a little awkward and I will not rule out the possibility of a Ziggy McShiggy.

Now, if they out right said on the show that it was an Eevee egg, I don't even know why were having the conversation. But if there's still a mystery afoot, I'm going to wait to see what pops out.

EDIT: And to break the flow a bit--

Brock: LOLz look guyz a velpicks how kool
    Ash: Didn't you have a Vulpix, Brock?
    Brock: i dun no my mindz a littul fuzzah lol
    Ash: OH WELLZ! ^_^
    Last edited by V Faction; 4th November 2005 at 5:39 PM.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast