Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: May's Egg-Cellent Adventure! (427)

Knowing the writers it might evolve. AG has had plenty of evolutions on the main characters teams. Also the egg might hatch in the Elekid episode coming up.

I have a (stupid) question:
    Does the Vulpix hatched from the egg belong now to the girl?

Sig killed by Hydrohs, please read the rules.

Probably not.

Why should it?
    Currently looking for:
    Charizardite Y
    Mewtwonite Y
    Heracronite
    Houndoominite
    Aggronite

Currently up for trade:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0318-7800-9760

I still hope we see the egg-hatching girl again in a contest....she was adoreable...the chances of her being in the next generation ( if there will be contests) are quiet slim, but maybe she´ll be at the GF? she won´t be in a kanto contest anyway...meh..thinking about it...the chances of her returing are VERY slim...*sigh*
    4 Generations - 8 Teams - 48 Pokémon - 1 Trainer

Just saw this in the US. This episode was awesome. Poor Munchlax getting owned in the battle. Awesome to see Munchlax learn Focus Punch. I must admit. TR’s plan was actually one of their better ones. It was amazing to see Pikachu learn Volt Tackle.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

Blah, I slept through this episode, which is a shame considering how it's one of 3 BF episodes I have never before seen. Anyone care to tell me what Shiromi's dub name was? (I predicted something like Shary or Shareena)
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

It was Nicolette.

I slept through the episodes today as well, but I got to catch this one anyway.

-I liked the music that played when Pikachu learned Volt Tackle. I'm pretty sure 'Battle Frontier' played during this moment in the original, but it doesn't seem to be dub music I've heard before.

-Speaking of which...VOLT TACKLE~! 'Bout time!

-Vulpix cameo! Rokon is a kawaii lil' bugger and you all know it, nya!

-"You'll be seeing a pain, but I can't say where because kids watch this show!" Don't you just love fourth wall breakage?

Revolution FC: 2620-9865-4149

Okay, thanks Kojiro. PUSA seems to be going against 4Kids' tradition of keeping the dub names similar to their original names (though I suppose it could pay off when we get to Saori, as 4Kids would probably have named her the oh-so-bland Sarah)

I actually did catch the final minute of the episode, and did Meowth just break the 4th wall? (Something about not saying where he'd be feeling pain because it's a kid show) The last time I remember the 4th wall being broken was Movie 3. 0_o
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

o0

PUSA broke the fourth wall?

Wow just like 4Kids have done in the past and did recently in Yu-Gi-Oh GX.

=/ I guess there's somethings we can't escape from, even with new dubbers.

I actually did catch the final minute of the episode, and did Meowth just break the 4th wall? (Something about not saying where he'd be feeling pain because it's a kid show) The last time I remember the 4th wall being broken was Movie 3. 0_o
    He certainly did break the fourth wall--I mentioned it a few seconds before you did, nya.XD This is one thing I'm glad I'm not used to.

Took a while but someone finally uploaded this ep on Youtube. Wow, quite a few things happen in this episdoe. Ash, Brock, May and Max sound very good now. Also, Pikachu using Volt Tackle was so cool. If anyone didnt know, that music was from Pokemon Heroes. Though i forget exactly where it was used. Way, way too many egg jokes in this ep. Also, they claim they've never seen pokemon eggs before. WTF, have they completely forgotten the episode A Mudkip Mission? A very nice BF episode. Seems PUSA has been doing quite a few changes.

Also, it seems that KidsWB no longer airs Pokemon. YTV does and im quite thankful for that. Also, for those that missed the episiode, head over to YouTube. That's where ive been watching all the BF episodes to date.

~C_L~

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

I had to go to the library this morning for Mom to tutor some kids, but I taped this and the other episode. Anyway...

Finally, Pikachu learns Volt Tackle. Like many others, I was like, WTF when I saw it use Volt Tackle in the Mirage Pokemon special in April. This attack won't be used much probably. But I like it.

Now, May gets a Pokemon egg...

Spoiler:- Spoiler for BF:

And the quote of the episode is:

"I've got a pain, but I can't tell you where it is cuz kids watch this show!" Meowth.

XD!

If anyone didnt know, that music was from Pokemon Heroes. Though i forget exactly where it was used.
    Well, that explains why I haven't heard it--I have not watched the whole Lati movie. Arigato for the info.

yeah pretty good epi and fyi the music from the lati movie was used when the latis are flying toward the giant wall of water at the end..........
    ....I'm alive???

Well it finally happened. May gets her infamous (yes, infamous) egg in this episode. I'm sure you spoiler avoiding people are wondering what is in it? I'll tell you what it isn't despite what certain people were so certain it was. It isnt Bonsly.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Wow, I really like Volt Tackle. This was a pretty good episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyuti Daizyujiin View Post
    Well it finally happened. May gets her infamous (yes, infamous) egg in this episode. I'm sure you spoiler avoiding people are wondering what is in it? I'll tell you what it isn't despite what certain people were so certain it was. It isnt Bonsly.
    Haha, the fact that people tried to insist it was a Zigzagoon was hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu View Post
    o0

Wow just like 4Kids have done in the past and did recently in Yu-Gi-Oh GX.

I think the Japanese one has done that as well.

When did the GX one happen?

Oh, and that egg was SO a Drowzee!

EGG-ceptional! EGG-citing! EGG-tastic!

Jesus "Tap Dancing" Christ the EGG puns got on my last friggin' nerve. Well for the most part this episode was okay. *starting to get used to the new dub* But beyond that, it's great to hear some more of that damn egg. It seems like only yesterday, the whole forums were fighting over what May's egg was going to be.

Idiot 1: IT'S EEVEE!
    Idiot 2: IT'S ZIGZAGOON!
    Idiot 3: IT HAS TO BE BONSLY!

Ah, memories! But let me think for a second...May gets Munchlax in ep. 394 and it doesn't battle until now?...427? A little long perhaps? But that's just me!

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

Pikachu learns Volt Tackle? I missed the last 10 minutes or so.

Once again, Pikachu is as uber as ever.

Besides that, pretty good episode.

~Aquatic

Quote Originally Posted by Kojiro View Post
    I think the Japanese one has done that as well.

When did the GX one happen?
    Episode 53, in their narriation "Jaden" was all "I'm talking to my fans blah blah blah" (as in he new it was a TV show as in breaking the fourth wall by $Kids :O), the original episode of that made no direct implication of the viewers and Sho was just saying its a new year and whatever.

Lol yeah the egg was funny, and one person who made a bet it was Zigzagoon then took a trip to idiotsville, with pink text and a Cleffa avatar.

*cough*

I very much enjoyed this episode. Nicolette's battle with May was very amusing. Team Rocket's Egg-Zaku was one of their cooler mecha.
    So for for a re-used plot, this was a pretty fun semi-filler.

Quote Originally Posted by Medea View Post
    EGG-ceptional! EGG-citing! EGG-tastic!

Jesus "Tap Dancing" Christ the EGG puns got on my last friggin' nerve.
    Oh, I don't know. I loved Meowth's "We're ready to Egg-Roll". Guess not all of those Eggs would have made it to the Boss...

Interesting that Nicolette got the background usually reserved for Brock when he sees a pretty girl. Think we'll see her again if May does get those specials?

You're a Snover. I'm a Fire-Type. This amuses me.

The writers forget old characters, so maybe not.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast