Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: May's Egg-Cellent Adventure! (427)

I would have thought May would have had Vulpix... but Brock had one...

But an Eevee is a great choice, it's so cute and appeals to both genders!
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

I wish that May will get a fantastis Vaporeon! Or a new eeveelution...

And Gravy , I can't see the pictures you post

Sig killed by Hydrohs, please read the rules.

Talking

Lol! this is such a coincidence because last year around this month I remember I made a post stating that the Advance Generation wouldn't end without someone getting an egg, but everyone kept saying "No, no they won't do that SIMPLY because AG is the anti-Kanto (or Johto)". Well HA !! All I can say is I told ya so!

As long as nobody holds the egg Pokemon in their arms all day, I'm fine with it.

And since May would look very awkward holding an Eevee in every episode, it's obvious that it'll go in a Pokeball.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravy
    that does look like a zigzagoon, zigzagoon is of those two colours and has zigzags, but we will only find out when it hatched won't we?
    on

possible guess
    Eevee
    Zigzagoon

I do think it is a zigzagoon though

And it seems she will just carry the jar with egg in around...
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Quote Originally Posted by Booncy
    Lol! this is such a coincidence because last year around this month I remember I made a post stating that the Advance Generation wouldn't end without someone getting an egg, but everyone kept saying "No, no they won't do that SIMPLY because AG is the anti-Kanto (or Johto)". Well HA !! All I can say is I told ya so!
    Really now. That's not how I remember it. Why, I do believe most people were banking on Brock to "Egg Get!" And after Bonsly showed up, that was suggested even more. But as we've witnessed, our little May was the one to luck out.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Can someone get me a picture that works of that blasted egg?

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

If it is an Eevee (hopefully) I'm 99% sure it won't be a Vaporeon like a lot of people want it to be. Think about it, May already has Squirtle which is a water pokemon, I seriously doubt the'd give her two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    I think Ash won't go to Kalos right away and there'll be a time skip, thus his grown hair and all. Alexa would leave alone and meet Ash again when he arrives to Kalos.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Al
    Can someone get me a picture that works of that blasted egg?
    Thanks to Bulba News
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Thanks. It's an Eevee egg according to me. A Zigzagoon's would have more stripes. Also, why would they give May a Pokemon she could just catch in the woods?

http://www2.filb.de/anime/ag/150/271.jpg

WOMG! Volt Tackle looks cool. I mean its a pretty cool animation for it.

http://www2.filb.de/anime/ag/150/309.jpg

As for that shot of May's egg, it looks more like a Zigzagoon than an Eevee to me. Then again it does look like an Eevee in a way, but i'll stick with Zigzagoon for a while.

Also we can all be thankful May never got a Vulpix.

Alright, after seing May's egg, I have 3 words for all of you.

Zig. Zag. Oon.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

After looking at May's egg I would say its either a Zigzagoon (which would be pretty stupid) or an Eevee or a 4th gen PKMN (lol)

People please refrain from posting pictures in these threads

That looks very much like an Eevee. The stripes for a Zigzagoon would be darker shade of brown. Although saying this won't change anybodys mind. Those who thing it is a zigzagoon should really ask themselves, why would they give May a Hoenn pokemon when they're in Kanto and showing them off now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    I think Ash won't go to Kalos right away and there'll be a time skip, thus his grown hair and all. Alexa would leave alone and meet Ash again when he arrives to Kalos.

Didn't Pokeani say it was an Eevee? If so, why are people still debating about it?

Blaziken master Guest

I have seen the pics.

Munchlax beats the living daylights out of vileplume with metronome,Manene does more in the motto and volt tackle looks absolutely awesomme

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed
    Didn't Pokeani say it was an Eevee? If so, why are people still debating about it?
    PokéAni's FORUMS are speculating that its either Eevee or Zigzagoon...PokeAni as a site doesnt make any mention to it

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii
    PokéAni's FORUMS are speculating that its either Eevee or Zigzagoon...PokeAni as a site doesnt make any mention to it
    Even with the possibility of it being zigzagoon, I'm not particularly excited, out of all of the possible things that could've happened...
    "Psychos... they always love comics." - Det. Elliot Stabler.

Ethereal Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MasterJedi
    That looks very much like an Eevee. The stripes for a Zigzagoon would be darker shade of brown. Although saying this won't change anybodys mind. Those who thing it is a zigzagoon should really ask themselves, why would they give May a Hoenn pokemon when they're in Kanto and showing them off now?
    Zigzagoon and Eevee have the EXACT same colors...The shades of brown are the same...Zigzagoon's may be slighly lighter...maybe. And how about you ask that Zigzagoon question to May's Munchlax (found in Hoenn), or James's Manene (found in Kanto)? Point is, you know as much as we do, and you could be wrong, so stop stating your opinion/speculation as fact. ;/

Anyways, I'm undecided. It's either Zigzagoon or Eevee....Or they could showcase a new pre-evo of Zigzagoon. ! Hey, anything's possible. >_>

Am I the only one who thinks it's lame that the eggs look like what they hatch into? It takes all the fun out of guessing what it is. :/
    ~

I think it's lame that mammal Pokemon lay eggs. Seriously, they take so much libery related to the games, why not be realistic about this one. *shot*

Despite looking like the Pokemon we're still getting a fight over what the Pokemon is.

C'mon, WHERE on Eevee do you see such a zigzag pattern? On Zigzagoon there are zigzags everywhere. On Eevee, the closest thing is the little ridgy line where the two shades of brown meet on the tail. This is undoubtedly a Zigzagoon egg. In fact, if it doesn't hatch into a Zigzagoon egg, I will change my location to "idiotsville" from the point when I find out what it DOES hatch into until Christmas! That's how sure I am! Look at a Zigzagoon sprite. THen look at the egg. Notice any similarities? Yeah, you do!

Long story short, Zigzagoon has the same colors and pattern as the egg. Eevee has similar colors but no such pattern. It is a Zigzagoon. Hey, it could be worse- it could be another Ash Pokemon!

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

What do you call Eevee's ruff? That's supposed to be Eevee's ruff.

Munchlax beating a Vileplume with Metronome? Gravy, you have an ally against the slob.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast