Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: May's Egg-Cellent Adventure! (427)

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Al
    What do you call Eevee's ruff? That's supposed to be Eevee's ruff.

Munchlax beating a Vileplume with Metronome? Gravy, you have an ally against the slob.
    I call Eevee's ruff NOT a perfect zigzag, unlike the egg's pattern AND Zigzagoon's bodily markings.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 5 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 12 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade.

Fizzy Bubbles info

It's a collar of fluff pressed on a smooth, flat surface. Of course it won't have the exact same shape. Zigzagoon has more stripes and it's egg should have an even number of stripes because Zigzagoon has an even number of stripes with dark Brown on top.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

Ethereal Guest

Do you really expect a Zigzagoon egg to have a huge number of zigzags on it? The eggs aren't that damn big. Why can't you people just admit that you don't know with 100% certainty what the Pokemon is? How I'd love to see the reactions if it DOES turn out to be a Zigzagoon.

Yeah. What are the odds of an Eevee's ruff forming a perfect zigzag when pressed down on a smooth surface? Almost zilch. What are the odds of Zigzagoon's body markings forming a perfect zigzag when pressed down on a smooth surface? Perfect. I am 100% convinced that this egg will hatch into a Zigzagoon.

Jynxo, very good point. Of course a small Pokemon egg isn't going to have a lot of stripes on it!

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

I'm saying it would have four stripes dark brown, light brown, dark brown, light brown from top to bottom.

I would quite frankly look at the screen in a blank stare.

MnM: I don't care about zigzags. Seriously, you've stated your point find something else to say.
    Last edited by The Big Al; 4th November 2005 at 10:14 PM.

Ethereal Guest

Says who? We've never seen a Zigzagoon egg before, so how can you say what one would look like?

It's a guess considering Zigzagoon's pattern. It's face is dark brown and its tail ends with light brown. I don't know but that's what I think when I think of a Zigzagoon egg. I also picture the stripes being equal in width. We'll see, it's a pathetic Normal type either way. Though Zigzagoon is a waste of time considering the woods are busting at the seems with Zigzagoon.

Ethereal Guest

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Al
    It's a guess
    Exactly. A GUESS, and nothing more.

I was also mocking Missingnumber.Master who's climing they know the truth because the egg has a zigzag pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by Jynxo
    Zigzagoon and Eevee have the EXACT same colors...The shades of brown are the same...Zigzagoon's may be slighly lighter...maybe.
    They're not ^^; At least since the series went into using computers to color their artwork. Eevee's fur is a really light shade of brown, whilst Zigzagoon's is a deep chocolate brown kinda color.

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master
    Of course a small Pokemon egg isn't going to have a lot of stripes on it!
    Tell that to Elekid.

Seriously, you people are using that pattern to decide everything, when quite a few pokémon eggs have patterns that don't actually appear on the pokémon's body. Like Smoochum and Cleffa for example.
    The idea of a main character recieving a Zigzagoon is ridiculous, and I don't understand for the life of me why people don't seem to get that.
    They're promoting KANTO, Eevee is popular, the egg has the SAME FREAKING COLORS AS EEVEE. >_____>

Yet the only logic people seem to be bringing up in favour Zigzagoon is "Oh, it has a zigzag pattern on it"?

aww...i actually wish it was Vulpix..even though it did be part of crew before...a baby one would be cool..lol...OHE WELL...

but ZIGZAGOON..ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...lol...i hope it isn't...

w/e ever this pkmn is...just don't be some EWW...ones..lol
    (>^_^)> !i!i!i! ~ŁańkaŃ \|/ ßlάĉK §ϋŃ~ !i!i!i! <(^_^<)

Click here to be directed to the game ---> Pokemon Survivor

Ethereal Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gravy
    They're not ^^; At least since the series went into using computers to color their artwork. Eevee's fur is a really light shade of brown, whilst Zigzagoon's is a deep chocolate brown kinda color.
    I was actually going by the handheld games, where Zigzagoon's brown is slightly lighter...Unless I'm color blind. @_@

Another thing I'd like to say: Remember the Phanpy egg? That's all I'm gonna say. Eggs can be confusing/misleading.

Anyways, I'm undecided. It's either Zigzagoon or Eevee....Or they could showcase a new pre-evo of Zigzagoon. ! Hey, anything's possible. >_>
    that's possible and knowing the writers current track with may who knows we may end up with like an eevee pre evo or something. I think Eevee would make a good may like pokemon and if it is zigzagoon I would have to wonder what the heck the writers were thinking when they picked the most randomn of randomn pokemon and it being the equivalent to ratata and sentret.

Ugh, if this is a preview to the "What will May evolve her Eevee into?" debate, count me out.

Now I hope that egg hatches as soon as possible just because people are making a big deal out of the curvy stripe on the egg. :/

I don't know for sure that it'll be a Zigzagoon, but let's face it; What else can it be? *THE FIRST PERSON TO REPLY TO THIS WITH "EEVEE" WILL HAVE THEIR EYES GOUGED OUT WITH RUSTED NAILS!!!*

Cybercubed; Curvy stripe? You're joking, right? it is a clear and plain ZIGZAG. As in ZIGZAGOON.

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Eevee.

EDIT: Again, why a Zigzagoon? If the writers wanted the character to have a Zigzagoon, they've had multiple opportunities to catch one in the wild.

Can you please take discussion of the egg to here

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...83#post2299483

The Egg bit is an insignificant part of the episode so its rather pointless to ruin the thread with speculation

Quote Originally Posted by Gravy

Yet the only logic people seem to be bringing up in favour Zigzagoon is "Oh, it has a zigzag pattern on it"?
    That and the fact that no other Pokemon has such a pattern! Use your common sense! Eevee doesn't have any Zigzag pattern! It has several ridgy lines, so that'd be what would be on an Eevee egg; a ridgy pattern, UNLIKE the perfect Zigzagoon-esque zigzag on May's Zigzagoon egg. If that egg hatches into anything but a Zigagoon, I will post in pink until Dec. 1!

Author profile

Fizzy Bubbles info

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno. Master
    If that egg hatches into anything but a Zigagoon, I will post in pink until Dec. 1!
    If you plan on doing that, just don't post at all. Pink is not a good match with the green, or any available, background here.

I just knew that damned Vulpix would be red with six tails. First the baby Nidoqueen in the Mewtwo special, now this? '_'

Quote Originally Posted by V Faction
    - ANOTHER young Pokemon for May. So what has it been? Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and now Eevee? Do they feel scared to give May an even remotely mature Pokemon? What are they trying to prove with this? And hasn't she gotten enough Pokemon in one span? Why do I ask so many questions?
    Just watch May get the new D/P Item, De-Evolution Spray, and use it on Combusken --;;

On the upside though, this Egg has me interested. Eevee wouldn't really be that bad, IMO, though there are so many more Pokémon that would've been better(Yhalothar Elekid =0). I dunno what'll hatch, but I'm definitely looking forward to it. And if I don't like it, hey, more cannon fodder for the CBComplaints Cannon 8D

~*CB*~
    The 8th Champion
    Most Recent Works:

Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.

Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.

Ficubes made by me.

Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

Seen the pics.

I liked the new Stun Spore form, it's cool.

And... Why not Vulpix have one tail when it evolved from the egg?

Cool episode in general

Sig killed by Hydrohs, please read the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso
    How?

Zigzagoon is just as boring as Eevee, except that Zig doesn't evolve into anything interesting.
    Well yes it may be boring but it's evolution did steal the pokeballs IIRC not that it was a big deal.
    I have 3 Swellow's I believe, Swell, Tail and another one forgot that other name lol

The episode itself is a bit boring.
    The plot is the normal one for a filler: COTD appears, introduces him/her/their uniqueness, Ash&Co. gets invited to join him/her/them, TR tries to steal something but they are stopped. End.
    Funny parts: Manene does some of the parts of Meowth in the motto and also because of the standard dialogue cues they use to give their motto they almost said it a second time inmediately after the first one. When Gonbe metronomed a Splash it wasn't funny.
    The animation is normal, the TR motto was the flaming one, and not many CGI was used. Volt Tackle looked very good.
    Talking about Volt Tackle: It looked too powerful (even for a 180 attack). I don't think it is going to be used as much as Iron Tail, mainly because it takes a lot of space to be properly used so it is not something that you can use in a small field like the ones used in gyms.
    Sound: Normal music and I didn't recognized any of the guest voice actors.
    Points of interest: Gonbe using Focus Punch while moving at a decent speed (for such a heavy pokemon, that is), Pikachu using Volt Tackle and May getting an egg of something.

seen the episode. Munchlax as of now has 3 attacks Metronome,Solarbeam,and mega punch if there are more please correct me. Munchlax wasnt bad at all in the battle. Man Pikachu's Volt tackle is crazy hot and the way they showed it was even better, munchlax and vileplume both used solarbeam and it did nothing to TR except for putting a couple of scrathes and yet one volt tackle from pikachu sent them blasting off. Not really surprised since its pikachu and they wanted to showcase that attack as extremely powerful which they did i mean pikachu bursted through that mecha of theirs breaking it in half. Manene was extra adorable in this episode they put manene in the TR motto in a different way this time and their whole motto was damn impressive have to see it to believe it.lol.

was that focus punch or mega punch. I think it was mega punch wasnt it?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast