Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: May's Egg-Cellent Adventure! (427)

I have two questions:

1. What attack did Vileplume use against Munchlax after Petal Dance?

2. What Pokemon is in the egg that is pink/red and only yellow at the top

Sig killed by Hydrohs, please read the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomCharizard
    Saw this episode,did anyone else notice TR did the same motto as the Dojo episode
    They've used that same one quite a few times now. The animators seem to be getting really lazy with the motto stuff as they're re-using a lot of scenes.
    I don't believe that did that sort of thing much, if at all, before they changed the format at the end of Houen. Its not a big deal or anything because it doesn't look half bad, but still....

Quote Originally Posted by vaporeon89
    1. What attack did Vileplume use against Munchlax after Petal Dance?
    2. What Pokemon is in the egg that is pink/red and only yellow at the to
    Stun Spore.
    Skitty seems to be the most likely choice.

I'm starting to wonder if May will even keep the egg. What if it's a Zigazagoon whose's missing its momma? What if it's an Eevee with a free spirit?!? OH NOEZ.

A Gravy, your sig (as usual) is priceless.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Quote Originally Posted by Gravy
    Stun Spore.
    Skitty seems to be the most likely choice.

I know that it used Stun Spore , but before it in the pics I saw a ligh around Munchlax, What was it?

The light was nothing more than Munchlax executing its Metronome attack.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Quote Originally Posted by V Faction
    The light was nothing more than Munchlax executing its Metronome attack.
    Thanks for the information!

Looks like munchlax will be a great battler

The Volt Tackle looked really cool. At least Pikachu has a new way to send TR blasting off again :\ I wonder if the writers are going to make it Pikachu's ultimate move. I hope it doesn't get super over used like iron tail is.

I'm really surpised that May got the egg to be honest. Ash has gone a long time without a pokemon evolution or catch so I figured the next pokemon would've gone to him. It seems the writers are content with giving May all the young and experinced pokemon and giving Ash the pokemon that are already strong. Which makes me think and it's probably unlikely but maybe the writers will give Ash a dragonair seeing as the Anime has always made dragon something pretty powerful and uncommon amoung trainers.

What the pictures don't really show clearly is that Metronome causes Munchlax to do splash

Team Rocket Admin is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

Someone give the "breeder" Brock an egg for once. I doubt Eevee has a new evolution in D/P because it would've been revealed to us by now as new evos etc of old Pokemon are usually released earlier, and with other new evos.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Quote Originally Posted by V Faction
    Wow. I believe you deserve a cookie for pointing that out before the rest of us.

Fastest hatched egg ever?
    Rather suprised myself when I saw I thought of it before Cybercubed. Chocolate chip BTW?

Lovely May Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Team Rocket Admin
    Someone give the "breeder" Brock an egg for once. I doubt Eevee has a new evolution in D/P because it would've been revealed to us by now as new evos etc of old Pokemon are usually released earlier, and with other new evos.
    Hehehe, Brock would like to be a breeder but he has never got any egg.
    I feel little disappointed. May got an egg and now she will have a next baby pokemon. I don't know what it will be (Eevee? Really?) but I would like to see her with some evolutions. Anyway, she her babies win contests, so we don't have to worry

Saw the episode and I took the following notes:

* It was good to see Vileplume fighting, in almost 10 years of series the grass-type Pokémon was only in the background and only used Stun Spore
    * Munchlax vs. Vileplume was a very funny fight, I hope to see Munchlax in a contest soon, maybe against Manene
    * Manene is very cute and funny Pokémon with a lot of potential to be a great comic relief
    * I was hoping Haruka´s egg could be a Teddiursa, but after seeing an egg with a crescent moon, I just hope that Haruka get a useful Pokémon
    * I kinda liked that Haruka got the egg, but this episode showed once more the fact that Takeshi´s only purpose in the series is to be a maid
    Last edited by Squirtle_007; 7th November 2005 at 6:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007
    this episode showed once more the fact that Takeshi´s only purpose in the series is to be a maid
    Brock is continually a disappointment. This episode really could've been a chance for him to have a bit of characters development, especially since he aims to become a pokemon breeder.
    "Psychos... they always love comics." - Det. Elliot Stabler.

this episode was good, Manene is realy cute!
    Gonbe finally pwned!
    this was a real Haruka episode..... the egg is either an eevee or a zigzagoon at the moment...

9/10
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii
    The Egg looks more like a Zigzagoon egg to me tbh
    Serebii,no-one has decided what the egg is.It's up to the makers of the anime.You should send ideas,and the best idea will be the Pokemon that is in the egg.It is gonna be a brown Pokemon,so here is a list of all brown pokemon that could be in the egg:
    ? {not likely} ? ? {not likley} ? ,Geodude and,umm,darn I forgot!Or it may be a D/P Pokemon.I hope it's a bonsly.

Lovely May Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Squirtle_007
    * Manene is very cute and funny Pokémon with a lot of potential to be a great comic relief
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock Shuckle
    this episode was good, Manene is realy cute!
    Hehehe, I must be original because I see Manene as annoying, evil thing XD
    It "talks" too much and wanna be like James. Chimecho was 100x sweeter, like a sugar^^

You know what I find really interesting? The pokedex said that Vulpix had one WHITE Tail at birth then splits as it gets older. What A load of - errrr! I am just frustrated that these people are not specific to the game sometimes. Just like Mewtwo Returns and the Nidoqueen babies! Or the fact that the Baby Vulpix in this episode isn't even small and tiny. Naturally it would be that way but.....this is just my opinion studying animals all my life!

I Also think that the Poke-egg ZigZagoon! It has a Zig-Zag Line and think may needs more 3rd generation pokemon. She lives in Hoeen why not a nice...hmmmm Trapinch! Or Swablu.

I like Cressillia

crazymonkyfoul321 Guest

i think may will get a pidgey or like a zigzagoon maybe even a stantler

phoenix12 Guest

I realize this is kinda far-fetched, but there's a slight possibility that the egg results in a Togepi-like situation....say, the egg does turn out to be Bonsly, but upon birth it sees Brock before May...so although Brock did not receive the egg, he ends up taking care of the baby Pokemon....or maybe this is just wishful thinkin :-P

Quote Originally Posted by Pinky the Mew
    You know what I find really interesting? The pokedex said that Vulpix had one WHITE Tail at birth then splits as it gets older. What A load of - errrr! I am just frustrated that these people are not specific to the game sometimes. Just like Mewtwo Returns and the Nidoqueen babies! Or the fact that the Baby Vulpix in this episode isn't even small and tiny. Naturally it would be that way but.....this is just my opinion studying animals all my life!

I Also think that the Poke-egg ZigZagoon! It has a Zig-Zag Line and think may needs more 3rd generation pokemon. She lives in Hoeen why not a nice...hmmmm Trapinch! Or Swablu.
    The Anime PokeDex or the Video Game PokeDex!?
    Adam 's PokePet

My level 10 Munchlax!

i wonder what the pokemon is gonna be?? a Zigzagoon
    IM BACK Everyone <3
    SPPF's NO 1 Ash ketchum Lover Forever <3 |Ash is My Bishie <3 * Holds Tight And Huggles
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/j9xzk4.jpg[/IMG]
    Soul Mate - Shikamaru | Banner - Katsu | Erica ~Still a Mudkip + Sceptile Lover
    The Mudkip | Torchic | Treecko Fan club | Ash Doll | Ash Club <3 | Emiline Ketchum - roleplay
    Pair - Flare | Penpals : Katsu Katsuko and Endless Summer
    Em*Katsu*Rubi*Hika*Kelly*Zino*Tama = The SatoQuintruplets
    Satochu Lover Twins - Pikagirl
    Ask me for my pearl code! | Diamond Friend Code - 3823 5121 4699
    No matter where you are Ash your always gonna be mine

I think it is going to be a evee considering there is no black eye marking on it. It is true that it most likeky is going to be a Togepi situation. Seeing how that was (in my opionin) a good and funny episode they might just bring it back. Know look at evee's sprite and decide for your self . I suggest look very closley at there eyes.

Ho-oh egg made by forretress master

The awesome Skarom made by Dark_Lugia!
    *If you want SG-1 to carry on for an 11th series add this to your signiture* Started by: MechaBulba.-I want it to, but unless the CW or something picks it up then it won't-.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by firemaster5000
    I think it is going to be a evee considering there is no black eye marking on it. It is true that it most likeky is going to be a Togepi situation. Seeing how that was (in my opionin) a good and funny episode they might just bring it back. Know look at evee's sprite and decide for your self . I suggest look very closley at there eyes.
    Change your sprite to Eevee; you have the Flareon sprite instead of the Eevee sprite.
    Anyways, I agree, May's egg has to be an Eevee. WHEN WILL THAT DARN EGG HATCH!
    Adam 's PokePet

My level 10 Munchlax!

That's a question in need of answering.

Edit: The question that needs is when will the egg hatch.
    Last edited by SuperShadow; 19th November 2005 at 1:25 AM.

Ho-oh egg made by forretress master

The awesome Skarom made by Dark_Lugia!
    *If you want SG-1 to carry on for an 11th series add this to your signiture* Started by: MechaBulba.-I want it to, but unless the CW or something picks it up then it won't-.

If it's an Eevee, I wonder if their setting us up for a Lilian/Espeon .vs. May/Umbreon contest? But, Knowing the writers it won't evolve.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast