Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Harrison Hoenn Pokemon

Default Harrison Hoenn Pokemon

We know that Harrison has Blaziken and Kecleon as Hoenn pokes but I'm sure that he has more. Maybe Linoone, Ludicolo, Aggron, Medicham...

What do you think?

Sig killed by Hydrohs, please read the rules.

Canon Guest

i think he has more but will never see them.

Richie made returns after one series. Theres a possibility Ash will run into Harrison, remember he planned to go to Kanto.

The writers seriously need to bring Harrison back. That would give them a good excuse to showcase Manyula, wouldn't it? It's obvious he has more Hoenn Pokemon. And we must see them. I liked Harrison a lot. It's possible since Harrison comes from Hoenn, which means he's probably already competed in the Hoenn League, and he's been in the Johto League, Ash may see him in Kanto? Is that too much to hope for? Is it?
    Join the Probopass cult now, and receive a year's supply of chocolate-scented toothpicks!

Ethereal Guest

Quote Originally Posted by vaporeon89
    Maybe Linoone, Ludicolo, Aggron, Medicham...
    What the hell is THAT based on? You just pulled them Pokemon out of nowhere. You also forgot about Sneasel. ;/

Meh. At this point, I wouldn't care if Harrison came back.

.....why do so many people seem to like Harrison so much? I really fail to understand the fascination with him.

I think Harrison probably owns Skitty, Kirlia and Roselia.
    I don't think its necessary to elaborate on my predictions~

Didn't you see Harrison back in "Jirachi: Wishmaker" after he got his sex change and renamed himself Dianne?
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

And here I was thinking that Dianne was actually the infamous Dr. Proctor all this time. Man, am I ever embarrassed.

I really liked Hazuki, but unfortunately I doubt we'll ever see him again. Though if we did it would be a great opportunity to showcase Manyula.

Lol opportunity. In Pocket Monsters. Rofl.
    ~

People like Harrison because he beat Ash in the League and Ash used his most powerful Pokemon (Not like Richie who beat Ash because Charizard was a lazy stubern guy)

Quote Originally Posted by Jynxo
    What the hell is THAT based on? You just pulled them Pokemon out of nowhere. You also forgot about Sneasel. ;/

Meh. At this point, I wouldn't care if Harrison came back.

This names are only ideas not real harrison pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Gaiash
    People like Harrison because he beat Ash in the League and Ash used his most powerful Pokemon (Not like Richie who beat Ash because Charizard was a lazy stubern guy)
    No, Ash lost because he did a crappy job with his Charizard.
    Artichan's PokePet

Arti the level 1 Articuno!

Arti's F@g-Hags: fanderichie, Fullmetal_Alchemist, lilineko, magnemite, Phantom_Bugsy, taitofan, The Incarnation Pokemon, and twilightespeon, Zino

Geki Guest

Harrison is pretty much a forgotten character now, we haven't heard of him since the Johto League, which was a long time ago. I still think he should have had a hoso on him, or maybe a future one, if hoso's still exist.

How does anyone know he competed in the Hoenn league just cause he was from Hoenn? I think after he got Torchic he traveled to Johto for some reason and got Kecleon along the way. They couldnt give Harrison lots of Hoenn pokemon for the Johto League for obvious reasons and since Kecleon had already been shown its not really a surprise he had one. It would be cool to see him again with some cool Kanto pokemon.

Fan of #336 Seviper the Fang Snake Pokemon
    Seviper's sword-like tail slashes enemies and douses them with a horrible poison.
    Seviper shares a life-long, bitter rivalry with Zangoose.
    Evo Line: Seviper
    Fave moveset: Poison Tail, Toxic, Sludge Bomb, Flamethrower

Banner by me ~RT

Quote Originally Posted by RaikousThunder
    How does anyone know he competed in the Hoenn league just cause he was from Hoenn? I think after he got Torchic he traveled to Johto for some reason and got Kecleon along the way. They couldnt give Harrison lots of Hoenn pokemon for the Johto League for obvious reasons and since Kecleon had already been shown its not really a surprise he had one. It would be cool to see him again with some cool Kanto pokemon.

In my opinion, I think that Harrison first tryed to win the Hoenn league and when he lost it , he came to Johto

Quote Originally Posted by vaporeon89
    In my opinion, I think that Harrison first tryed to win the Hoenn league and when he lost it , he came to Johto

Yeah, the writers are like that.
    My new Pokemon Fanfic, "The Prodigy Project" has started.

Read the prologue for the Kanto arc HERE

The first proper chapter will be posted in October, shortly after the release of XY.

Quote Originally Posted by articuno_trumps_all
    No, Ash lost because he did a crappy job with his Charizard.
    Charizard was being lazy because he didn't want to follow Ashs commands. Ash didn't get a chance to train Charizard well because Charizard didn't want to be his Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Raikou's thunder
    How does anyone know he competed in the Hoenn league just cause he was from Hoenn?
    Because its a lot more logical? If you're a begining trainer who grew up in Houen, chances are thats where you're going to start off. You'll be aware of various locations and the majority of pokémon that live there, and its really all just a lot more convienient.
    For all we know, Harrison could have won the Houen league, but lost in Johto because he wasn't familliar with some of the pokémon he'd be going up against.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaiash
    Ash didn't get a chance to train Charizard well because Charizard didn't want to be his Pokemon.
    What do you mean he didn't get a chance? He didn't even try to train it. He just sent it into battle and expected Charizard to listen to him, for whatever bizzare reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravy
    What do you mean he didn't get a chance? He didn't even try to train it. He just sent it into battle and expected Charizard to listen to him, for whatever bizzare reason.
    Yeah, didn't Charizard go about 15 episodes before appearing again after evolving?
    My new Pokemon Fanfic, "The Prodigy Project" has started.

Read the prologue for the Kanto arc HERE

The first proper chapter will be posted in October, shortly after the release of XY.

B1a$t Bur/\/ Guest

Maybe he Sneasel evolved, to advertize 4th gen.

Ethereal Guest

Yes. "He" Sneasel may have evolved. -__-

I think everyone has had that idea by now. Everyone's expecting him to have a Manyula if he ever shows up again.

Showing Harrison again would be great potential for May's Combusken to evolve. Let's say, Combusken develops a crush on Blaziken and feels that evolving will help win Blaziken's heart over.

Apart from Kecleon and Blaziken I would think he would have Miltotic, Hariyama, Exploud, Swellow, Flygon and maybe Tropius.
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.

*sigh* i wish he's come back... (if you want to know the reason check my signature)

Paint twin Since God-knows-when: Bashaamo, Twin since Feb. 07: *~mudkip~*... Sig best viewed in dark type skin

P.S. Just a heads up, I'm bored, PM me, I wanna talk

we also know he has a zigzagoon since he used that in the lague against ash

Pokemon Battle Island Finale

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast