Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 30

Thread: Hey guys!!

  1. #1
    Chao Master Guest

    Default Hey guys!!

    Hey guys. Whatsup. I would like to make new friends here. Please PM me.
    Last edited by Chao Master; 28th October 2005 at 4:33 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    The Darkness in your Heart
    Posts
    783

    Default

    Hello And welcome To fourms I'll be ur friend PM me for help
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsoxpsyco
    Ok, I'm out, this is turning into a game of spin the bottle O_o.


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,574

    Default

    Hi welcome! Sure Ill be your freind..PM me if ya need anything.
    Image exceeded 40000 pixels, thus it was removed. Please read the rules.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Camarillo, CA
    Posts
    214

    Default

    Welcome to SPPf. Have fun and PM me if you need any help or if you want to be friends.

  5. #5
    Chao Master Guest

    Default

    Thanks for being my friends. I added all you guys to my buddy list.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chao Master
    Thanks for being my friends. I added all you guys to my buddy list.
    Heh, no problem dude. Read my pm(unless you already have).
    Image exceeded 40000 pixels, thus it was removed. Please read the rules.

  7. #7
    Orgasmo Guest

    Default

    Welcome. Don't PM me if you want a friend.

  8. #8
    Chao Master Guest

    Default

    Talking about friends...There is a kid name Kevin Shibata. He is so annoying. He thinks he is stupid. When he gets a B or C, he hides his paper and puts a F-. I tell him that he wrote that but he said that the teacher wrote that. BACK ON SUBJECT:Kevin says that he only has 9 friends and thinks he is cool. I think you need about 70-100 friends to be cool(thats what I think).

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chao Master
    Talking about friends...There is a kid name Kevin Shibata. He is so annoying. He thinks he is stupid. When he gets a B or C, he hides his paper and puts a F-. I tell him that he wrote that but he said that the teacher wrote that. BACK ON SUBJECT:Kevin says that he only has 9 friends and thinks he is cool. I think you need about 70-100 friends to be cool(thats what I think).
    Thats kinda weird. 0_o;

    Na you dont need to have a ton of freinds to be popular..look at me! "everyone starts laughing"

    ...never mind. Hey why dont you start up a thread or something in the Misc. Disc. section.
    Image exceeded 40000 pixels, thus it was removed. Please read the rules.

  10. #10
    Chao Master Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kukkyou_ooraka
    ...never mind. Hey why dont you start up a thread or something in the Misc. Disc. section.
    Start about what. I could talk about chao.? -.-

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chao Master
    Start about what. I could talk about chao.? -.-
    Read my pm.
    Image exceeded 40000 pixels, thus it was removed. Please read the rules.

  12. #12
    Chao Master Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kukkyou_ooraka
    Read my pm.
    What Pm? I did not get one. Are you sure you sent one?

    Yeah I just got it.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,574

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Chao Master
    What Pm? I did not get one. Are you sure you sent one?
    I just did.
    Image exceeded 40000 pixels, thus it was removed. Please read the rules.

  14. #14
    Chao Master Guest

    Default

    In the PM, I know all about that. I just dont know what to make a thread about.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chao Master
    In the PM, I know all about that. I just dont know what to make a thread about.
    Oh..well..it is important to know what you want to talk about. ^^;
    Image exceeded 40000 pixels, thus it was removed. Please read the rules.

  16. #16
    Chao Master Guest

    Default

    OK. What I want you to do is to answer this reply right away kukkyou_ooraka. Did you ever play Sonic Aventure two battle?

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chao Master
    OK. What I want you to do is to answer this reply right away kukkyou_ooraka. Did you ever play Sonic Aventure two battle?
    "Clocks ticking"..Umm..ahhh...wait...ahh..no. Sorry I havent ever played that game. lol Whats it about?
    Image exceeded 40000 pixels, thus it was removed. Please read the rules.

  18. #18
    Chao Master Guest

    Default

    I was going to make a thread about chao but I dont want to talk without you(leave you out).

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chao Master
    I was going to make a thread about chao but I dont want to talk without you(leave you out).
    But what is chao? Is it that little demon thing on your sig? xD I think you should put that in the entertainment section. But if you want to ask who like chao, then put it in the polls.
    Image exceeded 40000 pixels, thus it was removed. Please read the rules.

  20. #20
    Chao Master Guest

    Default

    Yeah, sort of. Chaos come in different colors. There is hero chao, devil chao, and nuetruel chao.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chao Master
    Yeah, sort of. Chaos come in different colors. There is hero chao, devil chao, and nuetruel chao.
    Cool. So what do you want to talk about?
    Image exceeded 40000 pixels, thus it was removed. Please read the rules.

  22. #22
    Chao Master Guest

    Default

    I dont know. Why dont you make a thread in the mis. polls(if you didnt). If you did, tell me about it.

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,574

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chao Master
    I dont know. Why dont you make a thread in the mis. polls(if you didnt). If you did, tell me about it.
    I already did. Its about Bruce Lee...I have made alot there. Its not hard dude, but sometimes you dont get very many review..I only got like four or five in my Bruce Lee one...
    Image exceeded 40000 pixels, thus it was removed. Please read the rules.

  24. #24
    Chao Master Guest

    Default

    Hey, I can't find your thread. I looked in the polls, but couldn't find it.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,574

    Default

    Read my Pm!!

    Hello? Chao are you there?

    Edit: Sorry for double posting.
    Last edited by Wolf Goddess; 29th October 2005 at 12:26 AM.
    Image exceeded 40000 pixels, thus it was removed. Please read the rules.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •