I've successfuly raised 36 pokemon to lvl 100... that is quite pretty big number as it is, but I'm planning on rasing this number to 60 (holy crap)
anyway, I need a sixth pokemon to round out my 3rd RS generation team... I should probably lay out some guidelines:
1. only pokemon that are "new" in Ruby and Sapphire. No older pokes, those will be for my other teams. (so no suggesting pokemon Gengar or someone from another game)
2. no legendaries. I just don't like using them all that much...
3. no resuing the same types.
4. none of the following pokemon, since they're already on my other teams:
5. since this is entirely in-game, they won't be used in any serious competition, so they can be OU, or UU (maybe NU... depends on if it fits in with the team, yeah, I chose pokemon nearly entirely on asethiec quality, sue me)
6. I mostly use sweepers and the odd annoyer and tank, suggest something different if possible.
anyway, here's the pokemon I'm planning on using for this team
(insert somebody here)
otherwise, everything else is up to you.