Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: READ these SIMPLE RULES

Two things to note. In the main Alt. Card section, there is a sticky that explains the current Advanced format for Yu-Gi-Oh!. In other words, it explains what cards are banned or not banned. If your deck has banned cards in it (you're allowed only one copy of those banned cards), your deck is Traditional. Otherwise, you're following no format, or have an Advanced deck (if you follow the banned/restricted list).
    Pokémon Tournament & League Organizer in Hawaii

Fox, I was wondering if you would allow an alternate (Casual) tag for deck titles. The usage would be for decks that don't really fit in with the "Advanced" or "Traditional" rules.
    For example, I have a deck that uses many OCG cards, but most of them are readily available in the TCG. The deck isn't really an OCG deck because it also uses TCG cards.
    This deck uses the TCG's Advanced banlist, but also OCG cards, because of this it doesn't really fit in either format (doesn't use any banned cards so it's not Traditional, but the TCG Advanced doesn't allow for OCG cards, so it can't be that one either).

I was thinking a (Casual) tag would allow for more freedom with posting of decks like this- what do you think?
    _
    X

Sadly, It seems as if rules were made to be broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Haruka's Swimsuit
    Fox, I was wondering if you would allow an alternate (Casual) tag for deck titles. The usage would be for decks that don't really fit in with the "Advanced" or "Traditional" rules.
    For example, I have a deck that uses many OCG cards, but most of them are readily available in the TCG. The deck isn't really an OCG deck because it also uses TCG cards.
    This deck uses the TCG's Advanced banlist, but also OCG cards, because of this it doesn't really fit in either format (doesn't use any banned cards so it's not Traditional, but the TCG Advanced doesn't allow for OCG cards, so it can't be that one either).

I was thinking a (Casual) tag would allow for more freedom with posting of decks like this- what do you think?
    Fine by me
    Pokémon Tournament & League Organizer in Hawaii

Dunno if it's OK for bumping the sticky... sorry, but I have a question to ask. What should I put in the title of my MTG deck a good amount of cards in it are old/very old/banned? I just do not understand the Type 1 and 2 stuff.

ummm i have a questionnnn =p

what does traditional/avanced mean? regular yugioh and yugioh gx?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123