Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: READ these SIMPLE RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabond Aeon
    Yeah.

I got some loose ends on this forum to tie up anyway, so I might as well get them done before Fox gets back and starts laying down the banhammer.
    It's probably only going to be a few days, dude.

This forum wipe... is it the whole TCG section or just the RMD section?
    Micky Onimusha: ants are strogner than bears

Methinks its just RMD (and should be, its where the crap is at...the other half didnt do anything wrong..)

But I cant say, for I am not Fox.

dark magician Guest

if you want people to follow the rules then i think that you have to allow them the maxium oppertunity to,ala letting us editing our titles or somthing like that,not evreybody will read these rules so if someone pointed that out on the thread then i someone could change it accordingly

Quote Originally Posted by dark magician
    if you want people to follow the rules then i think that you have to allow them the maxium oppertunity to,ala letting us editing our titles or somthing like that,not evreybody will read these rules so if someone pointed that out on the thread then i someone could change it accordingly
    Sorry, no can do. That is what rules are for in the first place... to abide by them before even making a thread. As Registered Users, you do not have the option to edit your own thread titles once they are made. That is the Moderators responsibility of these threads to handle.

...The rules are supposed to be the *first* thing you look at. If you're too [insert favorite insult meaning stupid/dumb here] to do that, then we don't want you here D= If people just read the fegging rules, this wouldn't happen. So, next time....

READ. THE. RULES.

There shouldnt BE a next time, examples are gonna be shot out of the sky. It's just more than likely going to happen again. Not in this kind of mass thread-deletion sort of thing, but threads are BOUND to be closed, and people are BOUND to be t-banned. I said it before, I'll say it again.

This kind of thing is inevitable.

dark magician Guest

but making a mistake is invetibale,maybe for all we know one of you guys may do it next time,and thats becuse your human and you make mistakes just like the rest of us and one shouldnt be damned beacuse of that

but making a mistake is invetibale,maybe for all we know one of you guys may do it next time,and thats becuse your human and you make mistakes just like the rest of us and one shouldnt be damned beacuse of that
    Your arguement might be a tad more convincing if YOU weren't the straw that broke the camel's back. In the future, try reading the rules in a forum before posting to it...

EDIT: And don't repeat what you said earlier about people won't read the rules. Of course people won't read the rules, it's because people weren't reading the rules that Fox created the forum wipe rule. He thought that maybe, just maybe, if he told people what would happen if they don't read the rules that maybe they'd read the rules. But, now you see what giving people the benefit of the doubt gets you...
    Last edited by Haruka's Swimsuit; 1st January 2006 at 2:05 AM.
    _
    X

Quote Originally Posted by Haruka's Swimsuit
    Your arguement might be a tad more convincing if YOU weren't the straw that broke the camel's back. In the future, try reading the rules in a forum before posting to it...

EDIT: And don't repeat what you said earlier about people won't read the rules. Of course people won't read the rules, it's because people weren't reading the rules that Fox created the forum wipe rule. He thought that maybe, just maybe, if he told people what would happen if they don't read the rules that maybe they'd read the rules. But, now you see what giving people the benefit of the doubt gets you...
    The irony of your Edit is that I put that rule within the rules which wouldn't have gotten people to read them anyway.

I've thought about it for a few days, little by little, after realizing that it would evidently reach 0. From the start, I knew that it was a silly rule to ban people for, as its not one of those really bad things if you break it. However, the idea was to show who reads the rules and who doesn't. Anyway, after a few days of thinking, I decided not to ban anyone, and threads won't be deleted until a week after today. However, all threads will be closed except this thread and the other stickies that requre discussion, then, as I said, will be deleted after a week. I will also post a brief thread explaining why all threads are closed.

Oh, and one more thing, discuss any ideas for rules here that you have. Eventually (I say that a lot...) I'll get around to making a new rules thread.
    Pokémon Tournament & League Organizer in Hawaii

Oh, you mean one of us guys that read the rules? Let's see. I think not. Theres a difference between making a mistake and disregarding the rules..

Quote Originally Posted by Fox
    Oh, and one more thing, discuss any ideas for rules here that you have. Eventually (I say that a lot...) I'll get around to making a new rules thread.
    Perhaps ban them from *this* sub-forum only for breaking a rule?

Or maybe some sort of test for all members to get rights to post in here? *shrugs*

Quote Originally Posted by Skru-Chan
    Perhaps ban them from *this* sub-forum only for breaking a rule?

Or maybe some sort of test for all members to get rights to post in here? *shrugs*
    You cannot 'ban' a member of a section.

The fact is, people shouldn't have to take takes or prove themselves. They should just be able to get of their arses and read the rules. It's common sense, really.

I forgot to note that saying your deck is for regionals, by default, means your deck is Advanced.

lol, Fox, you snatched the carpet from under my feet when I was posting in that last locked thread..the one right before you posted the rules thing. A LOT.

lol.

Why is it that when a new rule-breaking thread is posted, you guys go about your business and spit out your two cents without saying a THING to the user. You could at least do the kind thing and send em off with a "read the rules" instead of encouraging the rulebreaking and ignoring it, going on, posting fixes and whatnot...you COULD kinda HELP a little...

I ranted on this in the thread I almost got to post in..

updated >>

But, I don't even know what kind my Yugioh decks are 0-0;
    Do not expect me to be around a lot, but I will occasionally lurk, or even make a post or two. I supposedly have a FanFic in the making, but no promises yet.

[.fest ist der Stahl und das Eisen gar sehr, unsere Liebe ist fester noch mehr.]

Sergay Wang Guest

Does anyone know if there are different formats in the VS TCG? Cause the only thing I know is that they banned Overload.

It would be on the Upper Deck website
    So I think I'm back.

Let's see how long this lasts.

Sergay Wang Guest

Quote Originally Posted by -Shining Kyogre-
    It would be on the Upper Deck website
    Thanks for not answering.

Their site has no mention. I do know people like to mention Golden Age and Modern Age, but there's no mention of this found on the Tournament page.

dark magician Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Orochi Breakwing
    Oh, you mean one of us guys that read the rules? Let's see. I think not. Theres a difference between making a mistake and disregarding the rules..

exactly that is what i am saying,you guys just may simpally make a mistake. its not even that big of a deal considering we all do it.

oh and btw whoever said i didnt read the rules was full of it,beacuse i did.

It is done and over with my little doppelganger, no reason to bring an old topic back.
    ~Dark Magician~
    [.fest ist der Stahl und das Eisen gar sehr, unsere Liebe ist fester noch mehr.]

I have my Yu-Gi-Oh deck made but I don't understand advanced or Traditional. Can someone tell me if it's Advanced or traditional? My deck is in the Thread "My Yu-Gi-Oh Deck".
    Thinking of What to Put Here...

It would be a good idea to PM someone you think would know, rather than just posting the deck and wating for the thread to be closed to find out. There's something a little earlier posted that should be able to help you there.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast