Thread: Pokemon Ranger Manaphy Egg

Default Pokemon Ranger Manaphy Egg

Hey guys, i'm looking to pick up a manaphy and it seems pokemon ranger is the way to go, just wanted to check and make sure the egg can still be obtained? I know the later ranger games required downloaded missions which are no longer available.

Thanks.

You might be able to get an egg still via hacking but I'm not sure.

I'm fairly certain all legit eggs have been long hatched and no longer exist.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    99 Problems and you won't be one

Pretty sure you can get it.
    I got a copy of pokemon ranger so that I could get the manaphy egg, and I was super lucky because even though the game was second hand and you can only get one manaphy egg per game cartiridge (irrespective of whether there have been multiple game saves) I got an egg.
    The code and details to unlock it are here: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...3.A9mon_Ranger and I don't think it expires at any point. I did this about 3 years ago, so I guess it never expires...

Trading stuff:
        Spoiler:- Friend codes::

3DS: 3523-3147-6204 - Friend safari: Electric; Dedenne, pikachu, galvantula

RNG'd shinies for trade: * (x2) (x2) (x2) * Mild nature and IV's: 22/16/27/31/31/30 (UT but not lvl 1) except *'s
    Want: any shinys I don't have (I don't care about nature, moves, IV's etc, just shinyness :P)

I got a Manaphy egg less than a year ago, I don't think it expires either

It might...since it's a DS game and all DS Wi-Fi stuff has now been shut down, the mission can't be downloaded.

The Manaphy Mission from the first Ranger game is part of the post-game Ranger Net quests, so it won't expire like the wireless exclusive events.

Crazy to think that this is the only sure fire way to get an in-game Manaphy nowadays. Haha.
    Last edited by Emperor Empoleon; 25th March 2015 at 4:53 AM.

I think the only way to get the egg is hacking. And if you are going to do this, you might as well just hack in a manaphy already hatched with the legitimate details.
    1547-5713-0450