Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526 LastLast

Thread: The Official Fake Games thread v3.0

i am getting chaos black soon, i can give a walkthrough, list of glitches, good stuff, bad stuff, all o dat.

Quote Originally Posted by norbercik View Post
    A game I bought myself today for 2,50 euro :P Not sure if it works since I don't have a GBA yet ..

A fake Pokémon Gold for the original Game Boy?
    See the GTS trades here:
    PokéGTS
    PokéCheck

HOLY SUFFERIN' SUCCOTASH!

Quote Originally Posted by Pingouin7 View Post
    Trust me, you don't want Chaos Black.
    too late, its here. the opening is the same except instead of gamefreak, it says "mewthree inc". the screen where charizard/venasaur usually is has some weird mewtwolike (mewthree, perhaps?) pokemon covered in armor and holding a swordlike thing. when I pressed A, charizard's cry played. the opening story has instead of pikachu a small red lionlike pokemon. it says: It has been an eternity since the pokegods were sealed in the legend balls... and now, hundreds of years later, they have been located to a single region, beaules, an area to the west of magdore. seeking them is elesa, successor to the se corp empire, ever since the clash with team soul, with the pokegods in his grasp, he could never be stopped... you however have a journey to begin. follow in your sister's steps, and become a pokemon master. with such big events happening, you may even save the world... (yeah, i know that i left out caps. so what. prof oak does his usual speech, and still sends out a nidorinan girl. the girl's sprite is different, with a blue jacket and orange hair. the default name is SEDA. the boys sprite is the same as the normal games, but the default name is TOSH. Im gonna choose the girl, she looks cool. BTW, the overworld sprites are the same too. and i dont think the girl has a shirt on underneath the jacket..... I named her Ella. i dont know why. blue's sprite is the same too. ill call him Tom. room looks the same. the town's name is a blank box. hmm. ill just call it pallet. everything seems normal so far. same, same.... OOH! starterz! the grass still has bulbasaurs cry, its called magid. it has floating hands.. seems the pokemon have their original cries. the water starter is called bliqu. it’s a blue blob. the fire starter is called flaon. it seems to be similar too a reddish lion. it must be the pokemon from the starting speech, ill choose it. hehe, the nicknaming screen still shows it has charmander! ill call him simba. tom got the bliqu. not surprising. ella's back sprite is that of leaf. uh oh, tom's bliqu seems to have high defense.. DARN! accidentally turned the thing off. heh, im ok, i saved, lets skip to the part where i battle tom. i won, but simba is now at 1 hp. now hes at 3, he leveled up. rout one is different, but has no name. a wild shizard apperared. it has pidgey's cry. there are people on a rock, with stairs leading up to it. i gotta check this out! wild tase appeared. it has caterpie's cry. simba learned ember at lv 7. one of the guys on the rock is the pokemart guy who gives you a potion. the other guy talks about the ledges. viridian is the same, but with no name. old guy in the road alert. delivering oaks parcel.... DELIVERED! pokedex time. alright, got the town map. it shows everything as the normal kanto. caught a shizard! its pokedex entry is it does not like to fight. it hides in tall grass and so on, foraging for food such as small bugs. his name is Spizzy. ill post more later. EDIT: it says i got spizzy in a fateful encounter, LOL wut oh ya and hes normal/poison with only tackle so far.
    Last edited by pinkchomby; 25th October 2011 at 12:47 AM.

Now I've found an image for Pokémon Diamons and Jade, which are now bundled with Pokémon Pinball! They're at Ebay.
    See the GTS trades here:
    PokéGTS
    PokéCheck

HOLY SUFFERIN' SUCCOTASH!

A lot of fake games are true nightmares. Some of them are some watered down versions of red and gold for the nes. These are one of THE WORST games I ever seen. Also there is a platforming game including Pikachu, and it is called Pocket Monster Adventure. There is only one Pokemon in this game and it's of coarse Pikachu who looks like Sonic the Hedgehog dress up as a Pikachu.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow249 View Post
    A lot of fake games are true nightmares. Some of them are some watered down versions of red and gold for the nes. These are one of THE WORST games I ever seen. Also there is a platforming game including Pikachu, and it is called Pocket Monster Adventure. There is only one Pokemon in this game and it's of coarse Pikachu who looks like Sonic the Hedgehog dress up as a Pikachu.
    A lot of them are good too. Have you ever played Pokemon Brown? I think its better than some official games. Shiny Gold X is like Gold and Silver, but with higher levels. Pokemon Snakewood has a great storyline. Light Platinum and Flora Sky are also great. The bad ones you talk about are people who try and make money off of them. Play any free hack off of PokeCommunity. There great. Hacking isn't easy either, it takes a lot of work.
    No sig. Deal with it.

Anybody know about fake pokemon games that let your pokemon follow you (in versions that normally wouldn't, or completely new ones)? I'd totally put that in a fake.
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/msdvlg.png[/IMG]
    where is my mind?
    Heart Gold Freindcode: 3654-3989-9565
    Current Team: Tess Lizzy Slayer Wacko Farrow
    Gym Badges: 8

I had Pokemon Quartz... it was a interesting game. The Pokemon Sprites were really bad, and you couldn't enter the last town. I bought it in Mexico... I gave it to a friend, so I don't have it anymore.

Credit goes to Mew_ for the Userbar!!

Spoiler:- My Shop: Click Me!:

Right now, I'm playing Blaze Black, a very interesting B/W hack, where as almost all the hacks, you can catch all the Pokčmons and there are stronger trainers, but there are also new typings, new movesets and new abilities for many Pokčmons. For example, Dewott is now Water/Fighting and learns Karate Chop at Lv. 17, or Snivy, which now has its DW ability, Contrary, as its standard ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Steph Shion View Post
    I had Pokemon Quartz... it was a interesting game. The Pokemon Sprites were really bad, and you couldn't enter the last town. I bought it in Mexico... I gave it to a friend, so I don't have it anymore.
    You BOUGHT it? Really? Well, you were fooled then.

Back in the Serebii.net Forums!

Can some of these GBA Pokemon games (Like Shiny Gold) trade with legitimate Pokemon games like Emerald or Firered? Shiny Gold is sometimes in a cartridge so if i put a link cable between two GameBoys, Will it be possible to trade? It woould be pretty cool to have a shiny Gyarados in my Emerald. I think I read that Shiny Gold Pokemon can be transfered through Pal Park.

My friend Gave me Pokémon Naranja for GBA, and it's weird. Facing Dratinis at a really early level, and once you get to the second town, you can't really do anything after it.
    Now I've posted about it, I wzant to go play it...

NOTE:
    *Yanmega instead of Vespiquen*
    *Magmortar instead of Arcanine*
    *Arcanine instead of Camerupt*

Can some of these GBA Pokemon games (Like Shiny Gold) trade with legitimate Pokemon games like Emerald or Firered? Shiny Gold is sometimes in a cartridge so if i put a link cable between two GameBoys, Will it be possible to trade? It woould be pretty cool to have a shiny Gyarados in my Emerald. I think I read that Shiny Gold Pokemon can be transfered through Pal Park.
    Most of the hacked pokemon games can trade with legitimate copies. I have pokemon Dark Cry and traded a mew in that to my Sapphire version. As far as pal park goes, most of those cartridges are made poorly and when your DS tries to access the GBA cart it will erase the data. (But I have only heard of this happening to fake copies of FireRed)

if you wanna count it, I played Lost Silver not long ago
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

I had chaos black and shinygold and both of them froze and had my saves corrupted and deleted -.-
    Platinum friend code:3568-6075-4569
    B/W friend code:2580-7591-4188

[IMG]http://i41.*******.com/a9wowg.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i39.*******.com/295prmq.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i42.*******.com/aqxcw.png[/IMG]

Spoiler:- Credits:

I recently played Blaze black. Unfortunatly the difficulty takes away from the enjoyment. I like games that are difficult don't get me wrong but its way to difficult. I do like that he changed up the trainer and gym leader rosters and added all the pokemon though.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I have lots of stuff on Prism.
    The game begins with the character accidentally riding a mine cart and winding up in a new region.In the cave you find a lv. 3 Larvitar,your starter.There are some parts where you actually are the Larvitar,and you have to go through tunnels to push a button so the trainer can pass through.I think piraters carted it,like brown.

I want to play it though.It looks fun.

I have officially claimed Cubchoo!

I have Pokemon Jade (not telefang) and Pokemon Blue (GBA) for sale on eBay at the moment if anyone is interested! I know they are bootleg and have labelled them so on the listing. Just thought collectors may be interested
    You can find them here on ebay

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Humph... View Post
    Well, someone I know got me a PC game called Powermon 3. What's so different? Well, pikachu had a racoon tail and had hairy arm pits, and it could FLY! Jigglypuff floated and dropped bombs at you, Poliwhirl threw boomerangs, and vulpix threw clocks, etc. On the cover, the makers just mutated official pokemon art. Has anyone seen this game? I know this is fake, but is there more?

EDIT: sorry, i don't have a picture, i lost it, so you don't have to believe me if you want
    I had that!!! It got lost a long time ago but it was so weird
    I am in Loki's Army! You just caught the Hiddles!
    Name: Bacon
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

If you think Dragonite is better than Salamence,
    then copy and paste this as your signature. (started by Serebiifreak)

Blaze Black and Volt White are excellent hacks!

My 3DS Friend Code is 4656-7001-6257
        Spoiler:- Ghost Friend Safari:

Spoiler:- Hall of Fame:

Yes, um... I just discovered by looking at the screenshot that you posted, another way to tell that iris version is fake is the fact that it says pulsa start on the start screen... I suppose anyone could have told you that, but I thought I might point it out.
    PASBL Stats // TL 1 // C+ Ref
    Fizzy Bubbles
    Wish your Pokémon could pull off awesome feats, amazing combos, and stunning moves instead of just doing what the buttons tell them? Ever wanted to see a Caterpie obliterate an Onix? Wonder if there's a world where all your favorite Pokémon can become champions without Levitate? You saw it here first.
    The Pokémon Anime Style Battling League!
    Home | Intro
        Spoiler:- Friend Code/Username List:

I thought that Pokemon ruby destiny was quite good ,despite the weird cries, weird sprites and the spelling mistakes, it had interesting story line and was quite interesting especially the last gym.

Right now I'm playing liquid crystal and its very good
    My new team;

Diamond fc trainer name Erik: 0046 8727 1813

My shinies; looking for a shiny Aggron

I have claimed my favorite Pokemon of all

I'm playing Pokemon Bloody Platinum and it is refreshing, considering how much 5th gen I have been playing.

My 3DS Friend Code is 4656-7001-6257
        Spoiler:- Ghost Friend Safari:

Spoiler:- Hall of Fame:

Here's one that looks interesting: Poke Yellow Y2K, a platformer staring Pikachu.

NES World used to have better pictures, but they took that article down. NES Player has a good description, so here's the link.

Edit: I found a video. It includes the above game and a few more pirated games: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7r-O...eature=related

There are other pirated Pokemon games for the NES, including ports of Pokemon Red, Yellow, and Gold. They're interesting to read about, but most reviews say the pirates aren't very good. Just remember: the first Pokemon games were for the Game Boy; there were no versions for the NES or SNES.
    Last edited by pacman000; 20th October 2012 at 12:20 AM.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

Spoiler:- image:

just bought fire red off amazon recently for 15$ I know you guys are posting fake games this falls into being a fake game by being counterfeit these must be the new circuit boards the counterfeiters are using. They got going around because the save works fine played over 19 hours so far.
    Last edited by drmkwk; 25th October 2012 at 12:17 AM.

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526 LastLast