Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast

Thread: The Official Fake Games thread v3.0

I have a multi game cart for Game Boy which has Pokemon Diamond/Jade (the Sonic bootleg version), Super Pikachu Land (Super Mario Land hack) and I believe it had some others too... But I can't find the cart anywhere.
    The Pikachu Land was my favorite, I actually beat it once when I was a kid and it was hard. o_o Scrambled control over the character, everything felt slippery. But it was really good!

My gosh. They DO exists O_O I saw a GBA version Pikachu game once in the mall when I went to Philippines.. I mean those were ALL fake >.> They even sold HG and SS in one card game o.O

and one was this on the game cover:

(From Princess Mononoke.) It was sotally fake >.> nya~

I just would like to play one of these, one of the better made ones of course! I think it might be a nice change to play with some made up charcictars and pokemon. different story line too. how much would one of these cost?

He will hunt all who laughed

Well buying one isn't too hard, just searching for them on ebay usually works. However, I would suggest you avoid that route as it means you are giving money to a bad cause. If that does not deter you, then it should also be mentioned that the roms on the cartridges are generally a beta build that is incomplete.
    Last edited by R_N; 3rd February 2013 at 7:42 PM. Reason: Discussing illegal devices

I just downloaded a game called 'Pokemon Obsidian Version'. It's fun so far.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

I have pokemon naranja. Worst. Ever, oh my god Qwaa

Created by PPL Qwaa

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedManAbsolkid View Post
    Meh, your opinion. Still, Telefang fails for having to call their games pokemon to get people to buy it.
    These games are in no way associated with Smilesoft (the makers of Telefang) the original Japanese games are actually quite fun and I've taken a liking to Kuriputo (Kuribute). The bootleggers just decided to slap a Pokemon logo on it, steal Shishigami from Princess Monoke, make some weird snake thingy, and do a HORRIBLE job of translating.... All I have to say is that although the bootlegs are awful, Telefang is a decent game that shouldn't be bashed because of some stupid crooks....
    『ポケモン不思議のダンジョン ~�� �グナゲートと∞迷宮(むげんだいめ� ��きゅう~』
    "I AM ERROR"~ZeldaII: The Adventure of Link
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Fusemon, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same screen name)

I AM A LEGIT SHINY TRADER, AND I ONLY TRADE LEGIT.
    I HAVE CLAIMED THE MASTER OF THE WINDS-TORNADUS!!!
    I FINALLY GOT A SHINY FLAWLESS ZORUA! YAY ME!
    DON'T TRADE WITH Dj!/Dj2K HE SCAMMED ME OUT OF A SHINY FOR HIS SHINY MEW, WHICH WAS HACKED, AND WAS RUDE TO ME WHEN ASKED TO TRADE BACK!!! PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY INQUIRIES!!!

Chaos Black Version...I remember you. Many years ago, I was vacationing in Malaysia, and I spotted the box art. I got excited thinking it was a version that hasn't come out yet in my home country. Well, at least that's the excuse I gave my parents. I still have it, and for some reason, I can't get past Mt. Moon. There's some glitched water, if I recall correctly, right after the fossil maniac. I migrated a 'Blique' to my Diamond, and it appeared as a Squirtle with a nickname. Up to the point I got to, it's a carbon-copy of FireRed, except for the terrible sprites, the weird names, and no location names when you enter a new area.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthParkPikachu View Post
    The Fake Pokemon Diamond and Jade have swear words in it o_o'' they say the D word only though. if you find walkthrough's then sometimes they say that word in the game. And i got a fake Pokemon firered already by the time you turn it on you can tell it's a fake, because at the beginning it says "The save file is ok"
    They use more than that.... O.o
    I've played diamond all the way through....
    『ポケモン不思議のダンジョン ~�� �グナゲートと∞迷宮(むげんだいめ� ��きゅう~』
    "I AM ERROR"~ZeldaII: The Adventure of Link
    Find me on the Pokemon TCGO forums, Fusemon, Pokefarm, and Chicken Smoothie! (Same screen name)

I AM A LEGIT SHINY TRADER, AND I ONLY TRADE LEGIT.
    I HAVE CLAIMED THE MASTER OF THE WINDS-TORNADUS!!!
    I FINALLY GOT A SHINY FLAWLESS ZORUA! YAY ME!
    DON'T TRADE WITH Dj!/Dj2K HE SCAMMED ME OUT OF A SHINY FOR HIS SHINY MEW, WHICH WAS HACKED, AND WAS RUDE TO ME WHEN ASKED TO TRADE BACK!!! PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANY INQUIRIES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedManAbsolkid View Post
    2.a.f. 'Sequel' games

These are games which have a number after them, possibly indicating that they are sequels. Note that no main Pokemon game (R/B/Y/G/G/S/C/R/S/E/FR/LG/D/P/P) has had a sequel with a number next to the name. Not much is known about these, but they are believed to be edited versions of the game they are a sequel of.
    May want to update this.. Qwaa

Created by PPL Qwaa

Quote Originally Posted by Swagsire View Post
    May want to update this.. Qwaa
    If someone really has to read the first post in this thread - the one from over seven years ago, made by a poster who hasn't posted in over a year - to learn what you're suggesting needs updating, and to otherwise tell the difference between a real game and an obviously fake one, they have waaaaaaaay bigger problems than just this.

I wouldn't worry about it.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

I am downloading a game called "Pokemon 3D". It is basically a remake of Gold/Silver, and they added new features. Not too playable, but still alright.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

Silver and Gold were going to be called Pokemon 2. If someone found an early prototype of those games, they would be numbered.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†

Hey I have a ton of the fan made games, including blue sea, lugia's ocean, chaos black, quartz, shiny gold, naranja, perla, dark cry, arcoiris, and crystal shards. I can get pics too since I have the boxes. I can also tell you guys about some of them since I've played through a few. Just let me know if you're interested in me talking about a certain game. maybe I'll make a video or something.

All shinies in my banner are for trade.
    My diamond friend code is 1292 4614 8475. I'm hunting for a shiny clefairy. Non-shiny clefairies so far: 10,355.

My pokeradar shinies (NOT FOR TRADE)
    x2 x3 x4 x13 x8 x6 x1 x7 x3 x3 x4 x1 x 7 x 14 x 14

Click here to see all my shinies on my english version of pokemon diamond. here's what the shiny patch looks like. My guide on how to chain Part 1 Part 2
    FREE IPADS AND OTHER FREE STUFF

Remember years ago a friend of mine bought the chaos black,really ****.The good thing was when he found a shiny pokemon and we transfered to an emerald it was
    a shiny dratini Some days later all the neighbour's kids had shiny Dragonite!

And something i found for emerald 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLOgdgvKvkg
    (dunno if its been posted before)

I just go ahold of pokemon shiny gold, arcoiris, blue sea and a ton of other SEALED hacked pokemon games! pics to be uploaded later!

My diamond friend code is 1292 4614 8475. I'm hunting for a shiny clefairy. Non-shiny clefairies so far: 10,355.

Click here to see all my shinies on my english version of pokemon diamond. here's what the shiny patch looks like. My guide on how to chain Part 1 Part 2

I have never gotten a fake Pokemon game before, I don't really buy things online so I've never tried ordering one, but I might actually buy a fake game to see what they're like :P

here are pictures of each (at least I think they'll show up)

edit: nvm I can't figure out how to upload pictures here. anyone know how? nvm again. It appears that 97kb is the max for these pictures. I suppose if you want to see the picture you could send me a pm and I could email them to you.
    Last edited by help; 26th June 2013 at 2:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by help View Post
    here are pictures of each (at least I think they'll show up)

edit: nvm I can't figure out how to upload pictures here. anyone know how? nvm again. It appears that 97kb is the max for these pictures. I suppose if you want to see the picture you could send me a pm and I could email them to you.
    To upload an image, use this BB code without the stars: [*IMG]Insert direct link to image here[*/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy Type Arceus View Post
    To upload an image, use this BB code without the stars: [*IMG]Insert direct link to image here[*/IMG]
    yea but that only works if I've uploaded them to photobucket or somewhere like that, which I haven't and don't really feel like doing quite honestly. I'd rather just upload them straight from my computer to here, but that can't be done.

For my early birthday, my mum got me a set of pokemon GBA games, which contains Lugias Ocean, Narajna and Shinygold along with all the official GBA game. Yay?

Saaatoshi!

Lately my favourite of the hacks is Light Platinum

"Well I'm walking by the red light
    Gonna find me all that I'm owed
    And I know where I'm gonna be then
    When the red light's gonna shine on me"

Hey I found a website with a lot of hacks. Its vizzed.com.
    Here is a discription of shiny gold.
    Pokemon Shiny Gold Description: Pokemon Shiny gold is a hack of Pokemon fire red, basically it is a remake of Pokemon gold which was originally for the Gameboy Color. It features improved graphics, new additions to the story, and more. rnThe dungeons have been redone to try and add a new experience to the game. This game is still in beta so some features are not complete yet and bugs do exist, One such thing is you can not explore all of kanto yet. The creator of the hack has also added more recurring characters, new areas to explore, and new battles.rn Also the order you earn HM's and battle gyms has been altered from gold, it follows the same order as fire red. It also features Hoenn pokemon but they are hard to find.rn-Don't think this is gonna be a 100% Gold Remake, it'll have its differences.rn-Extra battles (some'll be optionals, tough but rewarding)rn-Hoenn Pokemon (in every area, and hard to find)rn-New areasrn-Remapped some dungeons (so your old guides wont work, je)rn-Extra recurring characters (some'll hate you, some'll help you)
    Last edited by PKMNinja; 1st July 2013 at 9:36 PM.
    The world needs more weird people who know how things work and who love to figure it all out.
    Being different is not a crime, and people who tell you it is are just jealous that you've picked up a skill they never in their wildest dreams could acquire.
    You can code. They cannot. That is pretty dang cool.
    ~Zed Shaw

Hey, my first post!

I bought 'Dark Cry' version a few years ago in Thailand, and forgot about it. I recently got it out for my son to play, I'm glad I tried it first though, it's full of awful cuss-words.

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast