Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Fake Games thread v3.0

I'll be adding parts of the FAQ today, as well as some stuff on cartridge colours.
    Used to be Absolkid, -Absol-, Former Absolkid and Cipher Admin Absolkid!

Quote Originally Posted by Light Venusaur View Post
    All of these are fake (as we all know that Dash was only for the DS).
    well duh, this is the fake games thread.

regarding the first post, Coolboyman is actually StrawberryClock, a popular untalented flash artist, mostly known because he made a flash animation with only one frame containing a big red B in the middle; don't know if it has been mentioned...
    also, i played pokemon diamond some time ago(the fake one lol) and i was pretty impressed; i reccomend it lol

Licklicky, do you have any more info on StrawberryClock? Not that I don't believe you, but I'd prefer to see a direct link.

Edit: I've made the link, so I'll mention it. More proof would be helpful.
    Last edited by MaskedManAbsolkid; 7th April 2008 at 8:33 PM.

Does anyone have a picture of the CrystalShards and Blue Diamond boxes or carts?

I can't find any visual proof of those...

I've never heard of either. I may have heard of them briefly though. Sorry.

Well, CrystalShards seems to have been up on eBay a few times, but I can't find a picture. The last time someone was selling it, they wouldn't show me one.

Blue Diamond seems to be all but unknown... it doesn't have many mentions online, and no pictures or anything; the only info I can find is from someone who claims that it was some Mario-related hack.

I bought Pokemon Chaos Black not knowing that it wasn't real and in Mt. Moon where you were meant to go was covered with water and I searched for hours trying to find the exit but there wasn't one! Now I wish I hadn't bought it because it was a waste of money!
    += A very strong team!
    [br]Click here to feed me a Rare Candy![br]Get your own at Pokeplushies! Pokemon Pearl pokemon:493/493
    I don't use status changing moves like thunder wave, they don't show the pokemons power and it is a waste of time using them If you agree C+P this into your sig-Started by ShiningBlastoise One last thing: Bidoof is cool!

Aside from Super Pika Land, there is also a Super Pokemon Land where you control a Pokemon Trainer instead. All the enemies are changed so that most of them are actually Pokemon.

Here's a video, played by me!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuwYCt3rWa4

I actually played Pokemon Naranja. The game is create by a person named Serg!o, a Spanish who he says he likes to make fanmade hacks to the actually Pokemon Games, but he doesn't actually wanted to sell it. The translations of English in his games are so poor, it is laughable. This game is a hack of Pokemon Ruby. In Pokemon Naranja, one question is, why is the Pokemon on the cover Celebii. So far in my game, Celebii does appear once.

You can play as Ash(boy) or Misty(Girl). The storyline is pretty much the same like the one on the Anime, collect the four badges. There are other realistic things about the game, too, like the Crystal Onix, and especially, Brock's love with Professor Ivy. Jesse, James, and Meowth also appear in the game, too, as a villain. One other noticable feature is the color of the Pokemon in the Orange Islands. The Pokemon are customly colored differently. For example, Bellosom is blue, and it has yellow flowers. Vileplume has a strange yellow pattern on its petals.

For the gym battle, you actually have to complete the minigame like the ones from the Anime in order to battle them. In the Danny Battle, before you fight him, you must actually first freeze the geyser with ice beam and ride it as a sled down a hill to be the first one to get to the battle. Overall, I think this is interesting.

A lot of the sprites look custom made, like the palm trees on the islands. Pallet town actually looks better than the one in Firered, in my opinion.

Overall, I think this game is great, even though it is a fan hack.

Videos:
    Crystal Onix: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VmbCGkgiq8
    Cissy Battle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rbrXpI63P8
    Getting the Lapras: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHplS...eature=related
    Danny: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Penzbd9I6bg

Serg!o also create some more hacks, pretty much all the Spanish ones up there.
    Last edited by Flygon3X; 14th April 2008 at 10:22 PM.

ShiningBlastoise, I'll buy Chaos Black if you don't want it.

But yeah, apparently you need a GameShark code or something to bypass Mt. Moon because whoever made the hack made a mistake.

I dont know if this was said but shiny gold and naranja are hacks along with perla I think

The hacker of Shiny Gold is done by someone other that Serg!o, because I played the game, and the creator I remember is not Serg!o.

Another way to tell Chaos Black is fake: You know that Pokemon from the cover? That is not a Pokemon, heck it is not even made by Nintendo. It is actually Chaos from a Sonic game from the Sega Dreamcast, and an enemy in the Sonic Anime.
    Last edited by Flygon3X; 17th April 2008 at 5:08 AM.

I've heard of these fake games too. Even the Shiny Gold, Chaos Black and Dark Cry versions too.

Thanks for your help! I'll quote your post for those two games, OK, Flygon3X

I got my Pokemon Naranja in the mail a couple days ago... cool cover. (The back cover is some random spiel about FireRed and LeafGreen, but otherwise it looks legit.)

Seems pretty cool so far. The translation's a bit wonky, but the game itself is interesting.

DUNDUNDUN!

I'll use that pic, OK? But it appears you're currently banned, so you can say if you don't want it up when you return, OK?

I don't know if you'd want these because you didn't repond when I asked but I'm going to post them any ways.

"Getting pride from simply being part of a group is stupid. Especially when anybody can join said group."

Thanks a lot! These will be very helpful! But I have one question: Is that game next to the GBA Gold a GBA Crystal?

well I found most of these pictures on ebay and the person that was selling it said that it was pokemon crystal
    so yeah
    "Getting pride from simply being part of a group is stupid. Especially when anybody can join said group."

OK. Soon, I'll make that smaller and more compact, OK?

The Venasaur and the Charizard does look like it is an artwork from a Pokemon Card.

I own Pokemon Arcoiris. It's like Emerald mixed in with Pokemon XD(minus the Shadow Pokemon.)Except that you start that you're in a Blimp and your Starter is Pikachu, Your misty and you can't change the gender.PLus that The Wild Pokemon are Lvl.50 will Pikachu is like Lvl.15...

Default Pokemon quartz

Hi,

I see that you want the list of the unnoficial pokemon games.I kno?*w the quartz version.Here is the link to the photo.
    http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?im...%3D2%26hl%3Dfr

(long link!).There is also the bronze version(I don't know if it exists).Here is another link.
    http://www.vgboxart.com/view/16706/p...ion/?replies=1

Hope you find this usefull!

Thanks a lot, both of you! I'm quite busy now, so I'll update with your info tomorrow, OK?

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast