Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Fake Games thread v3.0

in our country even original name games are fake even the covering looks the same but the manual it has only OMG 6 pages

um... what country are you from? im doing this from my PSP.

A lot of Asian countries have problems with fakes... My dad lives in China, and 90%-ish of the games there are fake. I'm actually surprised that my brother managed to pick up a real game there.
    I expect that other nearby countries, such as Thailand and Malaysia, would have the same problem; most game pirates operate in that area of the world.

ive heard of pokemon marble. obviously fake- it had mewthree in it....

Quote Originally Posted by blake0108 View Post
    in our country even original name games are fake even the covering looks the same but the manual it has only OMG 6 pages
    Ah, you just reminded me of another way to tell if a game is fake. Thank you.

Let's hope this time, the first post is actually edited.
    Used to be Absolkid, -Absol-, Former Absolkid and Cipher Admin Absolkid!

Does Touhoumon count? That's an awesome ROM hack...
    There is civilization, and there is nature.

There is war, and there is peace.

There is humankind, and there is Team Galactic.

DS FC: 3609-7382-1357

Looking at Touhoumon, it looks like the people/person behind it put more work into that than other hacks I've seen. I'm not quite sure yet whether to put it in or not.

Pokemon Aqua is a ROM, a hack of Pokemon Red Version.
    See it here:
    Also, I found a new one: Pokemon Rijon Adventures. Not too sure what it is, but it appears to be a FireRed or LeafGreen hack.
    Site: http://rijon.nintendo-net.com/rijonadventures/
    What is rijonAdventures?
    rijonAdventures is an overhaul of Pokémon FireRed. It draws its appearance from Pokémon Brown, another ROM hack from the Rijon Trilogy, and looks very similar to Brown—the region in the game is remade in Advance Generation glory. Most towns and areas are the same as from this.
    But rijonAdventures is, by no means, a remake.
    rijonAdventures takes place twenty years after. There are loads of changes that make this very much a new adventure. Move through many environments and survive numerous challenges to get to the top! If you've played Pokémon Brown, there are a ton of changes that you will immediately notice!
    Last edited by Mewtwo152; 5th June 2009 at 2:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgeckledorf Spoongeblorb View Post
    [School's] a nice place to fap in public and not get caught.

Yeah, there are a bunch of fake games. I even bought a fake Green version once just to check it out. Its in english and everything. Its the middle picture with Venasuar on it in the OPs post.
    Wi-Fi Information

Generation IV: 0945 8756 3712

Generation V: 4513 8790 3689

Generation VI: 2509 2637 2112

In youtube, I found a hack game of Pokemon Emerald, Leafgreen and Firered called Moemon. The only big difference is they changed the Pokemon sprites into Gijinka.

I also found a new fake game, Pokemon Marble which is also made by the maker of Pokemon Quartz. I only saw it as a VBA ROM hack of FireRed. There are more ROM hack info on Bulbapedia.

Oh and in my post about Pokemon Quartz, I meant they talk about sex in the game. I know it's different from just kissing. *slaps self for giving a misguiding description*
    [IMG]http://i34.*******.com/33kcepf.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i42.*******.com/149xhn9.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to the Steel Meta's shop (Gardevoir splice), Sapphire Phoenix (Chansey revamp) and Luxray's fusions (Munchlax and Chikorita cosplayers.)

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter,
    put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360

I have claimed Latios!

I remember I once rented a SNES pokemon game, which obviously was fake but I couldn't see that because I was so young. Five or something.
    IIRC, the box art was really crappy, and I think there was a 2 in the name...
    The game was a side-scroller, you used Totodile or Chikorita(or was it Cyndaquil?)... There were some Beedril flying around...
    And Totodile would use a skate if you pushed a button. >_>

But there's another SNES pokemon game in my mind. You would choose one poke, from 8, I think, including Gengar and Blastoise, and you attack by holding a direction, which fills a bar, and when the ball fills your poke attacks. It was kinda like a 2-D crappy Pokemon Stadium. Too bad I can't recall the names.

... But. I always wanted to buy Emerald(never bought R/S/E/FR/LG), sometimes I would check on the internet for it, but now I saw the big picture in page 21:
    http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/i..._Sprites/6.png

I saw some boxes that looked like that one in the left and cartridges like the ones in the right. What do the real ones look like, anyway? I can't tell which one is real, specially with so many fakes around.
    Quote Originally Posted by ijea4444 View Post
    And of course I think Leaf should be a cannon, what else could I have been referring to.

(Sorry for crappy image)

Legiminate RSEFRLG Carteriges

Thanks, guys! I've been planning a few new changes to the thread to make it better, and Spacial Rendation's newest post will help with that, so thank you.

Hey, one thing.
    2.v. Pokemon Liquid Ocean

This is a fake game that appears to star Milotic. Like many other fakes, it uses an edited version of a starting screen from an actual Pokemon game. This is obviously fake as Milotic most likely would not be on the cover of an actual Pokemon game and no Pokemon game has a shiny Pokemon on the start screen. More info would be appreciated.

The starting screen with shiny Milotic.
    That's not a shiny Milotic. Shinies of those have yellow and red scales on the tail, not blue as the hair.
    Quote Originally Posted by ijea4444 View Post
    And of course I think Leaf should be a cannon, what else could I have been referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedManAbsolkid View Post
    Thanks, guys! I've been planning a few new changes to the thread to make it better, and Spacial Rendation's newest post will help with that, so thank you.
    Remember, Those are LEGINIMATE. Meaning the real deal, not fake and each were 50$ Bucks at EB. They're mine and are 100% real.
    Last edited by ~Spacial_Rendation~; 9th July 2009 at 11:27 AM.

I also have all legitimates, except Ruby that I don't own...
    I ordered it from a webiste and got ANOTHER Saphire instead-.-

The Soul of Pokémon is made of Silver

Yo! I have a copy of Quartz. I didn't recognise it for what it was! You start off with a choice of three 'Dinoegg' pokemon covering fire, water and grass. the first wild pokemon in high numbers is a squirrel. It appears to be a spoof of ruby/sapphire/emerald in that at the beginning you start off in a truck, moving home. You then have to set the clock. the first indication of a spoof is the fact that the region map doesn't work and crashes the game. I got as far as getting a pokedex, but the map section for finding pokemon doesn't work either.You have a rival (having only played as a boy, i've only had female rivals) and unlike the normal/proper games, she fancy's you something close to stalking!! every time you go and talk to her she starts off with things like: "he's so..so.gorgeous..?! Oh, hi!! You didn't hear what i just said did you?"
    The local professor Baro hates Professor Oak a lot as you find out when you get the 'dex. Baro:"I have made some changes so it will be better than that grumpy old man, Samual Oak's one"!

It's not a brilliant game, but if you want a good laugh, why not get it?! I think it's very funny!!

Fossil.

Quote Originally Posted by fossil View Post
    Yo! I have a copy of Quartz. I didn't recognise it for what it was! You start off with a choice of three 'Dinoegg' pokemon covering fire, water and grass. the first wild pokemon in high numbers is a squirrel. It appears to be a spoof of ruby/sapphire/emerald in that at the beginning you start off in a truck, moving home. You then have to set the clock. the first indication of a spoof is the fact that the region map doesn't work and crashes the game. I got as far as getting a pokedex, but the map section for finding pokemon doesn't work either.You have a rival (having only played as a boy, i've only had female rivals) and unlike the normal/proper games, she fancy's you something close to stalking!! every time you go and talk to her she starts off with things like: "he's so..so.gorgeous..?! Oh, hi!! You didn't hear what i just said did you?"
    The local professor Baro hates Professor Oak a lot as you find out when you get the 'dex. Baro:"I have made some changes so it will be better than that grumpy old man, Samual Oak's one"!

It's not a brilliant game, but if you want a good laugh, why not get it?! I think it's very funny!!

Fossil.
    You get a rather cool rollerblades there, too. Also they have lots of swear words there.
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/w9aeyv.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Tiomasta View Post
    Hey, one thing.

That's not a shiny Milotic. Shinies of those have yellow and red scales on the tail, not blue as the hair.
    Ah, it's a recolour then. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Spacial_Rendation~ View Post
    Remember, Those are LEGINIMATE. Meaning the real deal, not fake and each were 50$ Bucks at EB. They're mine and are 100% real.
    Yup, thank you, these will really help. I have legitimate copies of all Pokemon main games except for Silver, so I'll update with others too. I'll update with official boxarts too.

Quote Originally Posted by Skull_Kid View Post
    I also have all legitimates, except Ruby that I don't own...
    I ordered it from a webiste and got ANOTHER Saphire instead-.-
    Another Sapphire? That must have been annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by fossil View Post

Fossil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drybones446 View Post
    You get a rather cool rollerblades there, too. Also they have lots of swear words there.
    Thank you both for this info!

I would Take a shot of mah Silver. Exept It's been loved so much the Sticker has been worn off.

~Spacial_Rendation~: I can take a photo of my Silver if needed.

Mostly, my experience with fake games has been limited to copies of real games (Emerald on a fake cartridge, Ruby on a fake cartridge, etc.). At least I managed to transfer Pokémon from the fake cartridges to my legit Sapphire before the save files deleted. I also own a GBA cartridge with 204 games in one, and one of the games is Emerald - but it doesn't save at all.

I just read the first post again, and I'm not sure if it has already been done, but I can provide a bit of info on the DarkCry game, as I own the cartridge for the Game Boy Advance. I can put pictures and stuff up later.

Basically, it's a FireRed hack in which the whole environment is changed around (the main character (guy) looks like Lucas from Diamond and Pearl, while the girl's sprite just sucks). Pallet Town is now Kiioro town (or something like that). I caught a Bulbasaur in the Viridian forest, and it actually was able to be transferred to my LeafGreen!

And, best of all, in a certain part of the game, you can catch unlimited Mews. (I caught one in a Safari Ball, even though the ball was ridiculously expensive compared to a normal Pokéball.)

It's an awesome game. XD

Some of the fake games here originate form Pokecommunity. The forum that holds them: http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=184

They have a few on this list, including:
    Pokemon Liquid Ocean - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=146954
    Pokemon Genesis - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=163754
    Pokemon Brown - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=175044
    Pokemon Prism - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=85340

I saw these games in China, in a Shanghai Supermarket. I wanted to see what they were like but disregarded them once I saw a whole bunch of spelling errors on the back of one. It appeared to look a bit like a D&P game, with a Lucas sprite on the back. I think it might've been Pearla, I'm not very sure, but I found them disgusting and I knew they were hacks (even though I didn't know people sold them at the time).
    AUSTRIA PRUSSIA HUNGARY

Well, guess who just bought a pirated copy of FireRed from Amazon? :/ I should have expected as much when I saw that the seller was in China.

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast