Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: The Official Fake Games thread v3.0

Recently yes. However, I've played Naranja, Quartz, Chaos Black, Perla, and other hacks respectively. ^_^
    See the GTS trades here:
    PokéGTS
    PokéCheck

HOLY SUFFERIN' SUCCOTASH!

I'm pretty sure you not having played the game has no effect on the quality of the grammar in the game.

I've been fooled many times back there when I was in Elementary School. But when I saw Serebii.net, I mentioned that those games I had aren't listed there. Then I realize that they were a FAKE. Glad I am to came here. Still, FAKE wouldn't stop until the Games end. I bet so...

Check out my dA account! Please watch/fave/comment my page!

Go make your Request to the Link above! We welcome you.

Spoiler:- Credit of Userbar:

Went to the car boot sale

If your a bootleg collector as i am,you'll be in heaven

Fake originals,hacked ones..
    ruby destiny...
    naranja..
    shinygold..

Funnily if you try to migrate from a hacked cart it'll think it's the one its hacked of. So with my shinygold i can trade/battle with my brother's legit firered,however the trainer sprite that my brother sees is screwed. It's a big black blob.

You can migrate hacked poke's too!

Now i have on my platinum :
    firegg (Quartz)
    Dark Lugia (Ruby Destiny)
    Kaosune ( Quartz)
    Mewthree ( Chaos Black)
    Mewthree X (Chaos Black)
    Ditti ( Pokemon CoolWater version (never heard of coolwater before but i got it)
    and,i've saved the best for last :
    Micheal Jackson
    Yep,i now have my very own micheal jackson in Platinum thanks to a rather odd bootleg game,lol.
    I play Pokemon Platinum for DS. I have lvl 1 Charmanders up for trade.Leave a comment thing on my profile.
    Name : Nitro
    FC : 2922_6202_2501
    I'll be happy to battle/trade.[IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2rxazpk.jpg[/IMG]
    P.S. i dont have Staraptor with me atm he's been replaced by Dragonite.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon74 View Post
    thats pretty cool, only problem is even when you make a really cool sprite. when traded to a normal game it will change back to original... that is if you manage to put on a cartidge and if you share the file. i would say you should share the file so others can enjoy it, but if you do someone will take it and call it pokemon. also they will sell it for money just like every other hack out there. a real bummer so be careful if you do share it, depending on what county your from you could get in ALOT of trouble if you share.
    not for me,the sprites actually stayed when i migrated to platinum,some went black and white and distorted,etc but they're there.
    I play Pokemon Platinum for DS. I have lvl 1 Charmanders up for trade.Leave a comment thing on my profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamono View Post

ruby destiny...
    naranja..
    shinygold..

Funnily if you try to migrate from a hacked cart it'll think it's the one its hacked of. So with my shinygold i can trade/battle with my brother's legit firered,however the trainer sprite that my brother sees is screwed. It's a big black blob.

firegg (Quartz)
    Kaosune ( Quartz)
    Mewthree ( Chaos Black)
    Mewthree X (Chaos Black)
    Ditti ( Pokemon CoolWater version (never heard of coolwater before but i got it)
    Micheal Jackson
    Yep,i now have my very own micheal jackson in Platinum thanks to a rather odd bootleg game,lol.
    You know, you don't have to lie to get people to like you.

i've had pokemon quartz. to me, it was like, you know, a bit romantic.

and the starters, from gecko, chick, and water something, became elemental eggs instead.
    btw, it's not a lie. ask god.

Pokemon Ruby Destiny series rating

1. Reign of Legends- Pretty Good

2.Rescue rangers- attempt on PMD series doesn't really work

3.Legend of guardians- WHO WANTS TO BEAT ALL GYM LEADERS 3 TIMES!!! but pretty good other than that

These games were never meant for sale there is even a warning on LOG that this was not meant for sale
    Last edited by Jacobthepokemonfreak; 15th April 2011 at 11:27 PM.

Dammit, I've been practically dead. Too busy fighting demons and shadows.......* points evoker at head*....... back to work...* fires*

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Quote Originally Posted by Pingouin7 View Post
    You know, you don't have to lie to get people to like you.

lol,i dont care if anyone likes me or not,have you actually tried migrating from a hacked game on a cart to a legit one?

I really want to play an online Pokemon game, and what's Emerald 2 like?

I've only played Shiny Gold for a while. I really wanted to play this other hack called Pokemon Grey (no, nothing to do with B/W) made by astar01 on the PokeCommunity forums. Too bad it's like a demo and you can only go a certain distance.

Personally I think Emerald hacks are the best because of the animated sprites.

3DS Friend Code: 2337-4608-0376
    Most Recent Shiny: - 868 eggs | Current Hunt:

lol,i dont care if anyone likes me or not,have you actually tried migrating from a hacked game on a cart to a legit one?
    If you ever tried to migrate from a hacked game, it would simply migrate whatever Pokémon the fakemon was edited from.

For example, you try to migrate a Firegg, you would end up migrating a Torchic instead.

There isn't any sprite for Firegg and the likes in the 4th gen games unless you hacked a rom to add them in.

I tried this recently. Yeah. Don't do it.
    Not only did it corrupt and delete the file on my Diamond version, it also deleted the file on the fake game! (the fake was Pokemon Crystal/Crystal Shards)

My cousin has a game called Pokemon Crystal Shards. It's in one of those 200+ dames in one cartridges (for GBA). The story features Johto and the Pokemon on the Start screen shows a Suicune. It has the Lake of Rage and some other stuff.

ruby destiny...
    naranja..
    shinygold..

firegg (Quartz)
    Kaosune ( Quartz)
    Mewthree ( Chaos Black)
    Mewthree X (Chaos Black)
    Micheal Jackson
    Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black and White doesn't have the hacked Pokémon's sprites on their ROM data! QUIT LYING!

The sprites has been changing back to normal when migrated or PokéTransfred.

You're a one dumb guy. >

And thanks to Pingouin7:
    Quote Originally Posted by Pingouin7 View Post
    If you ever tried to migrate from a hacked game, it would simply migrate whatever Pokémon the fakemon was edited from.

For example, you try to migrate a Firegg, you would end up migrating a Torchic instead.

There isn't any sprite for Firegg and the likes in the 4th gen games unless you hacked a rom to add them in.

And Strawberry Mint:
    Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry Mint View Post
    I tried this recently. Yeah. Don't do it.
    Not only did it corrupt and delete the file on my Diamond version, it also deleted the file on the fake game! (the fake was Pokemon Crystal/Crystal Shards)
    You CANNOT Migrate hacked Poke's as it will messed up your DS file.
    Last edited by TheShinyMew; 14th June 2011 at 11:07 PM.
    See the GTS trades here:
    PokéGTS
    PokéCheck

HOLY SUFFERIN' SUCCOTASH!

i was thinking about getting pokemon chaos black so i looked here and man i was surprised. i know they make copies of pokemon games( like my emerald [probably] and sell them as the real thing, but i never knew that they actually made weird fake pokemon games! i actually want chaos black even MORE now! seems pretty cool!(even though its a fake.)

Quote Originally Posted by pinkchomby View Post
    i was thinking about getting pokemon chaos black so i looked here and man i was surprised. i know they make copies of pokemon games( like my emerald [probably] and sell them as the real thing, but i never knew that they actually made weird fake pokemon games! i actually want chaos black even MORE now! seems pretty cool!(even though its a fake.)
    Trust me, you don't want Chaos Black.

i went on photo bucket and saw something that said pokemon "Desert Version" Weird.

Click him please!

I have those Emerald end Leaf Green hacks in which every pokemon is a cute little kid...seriously !
    3DS Friend Code: 2895 6298 8523. PM me if you add me ^^
    I am a grass type with Ivysaur, Pansage and Gogoat
    Looking for Friend Safaris with : Vullaby, Inkay, Swirlix, Emolga, Galvantula, Tranquill, tropius, Maractus, Nincada, Ariados, Muk, Foretress, Bronzong, Excadrill, Krabby, Azumarill
    PM me if you have one of those

Restarted X: Currently going to Café Lysandre
    For those who added me before try to connect more often, I'll also try in order to get you back on my PSS

Little brother Friend code: 4270-2625-9622
    Grass safari: Oddish-Petilil-??? (He has 5 badges currently)
    please help him fill his friend safari

The Fake Pokemon Diamond and Jade have swear words in it o_o'' they say the D word only though. if you find walkthrough's then sometimes they say that word in the game. And i got a fake Pokemon firered already by the time you turn it on you can tell it's a fake, because at the beginning it says "The save file is ok"
    Fan of Pokemon and South Park!

i like playing these hacked games my fave is pokemon ruby destiny i found two shinys on there in the same day

how do you play fake games? emulator? rom? i pefere RD though to CB and SG
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

Quote Originally Posted by SouthParkPikachu View Post
    The Fake Pokemon Diamond and Jade have swear words in it o_o''
    That's normal.
    It's not even a Pokémon game.

Quote Originally Posted by bobyjoe5000 View Post
    how do you play fake games? emulator? rom? i pefere RD though to CB and SG
    First what you have to do is find a emulator. I perfer Visual Boy advanced. Then you must find a Rom for the hack you wish to play. I'm going to use Pokemon Heat, my own hack, as an example. next what you must do is find out what the game is a hack of, in my case, FireRed. Also note it must be a clean ROM, so you can't play it before hand. Now, you want to google Lips, or Lunar I. P. S. Know go to Lips, and patch the FireRed Rom with the hack. Now, on the Emulator go to open, and click the Rom, and your playing it.

If want to play DS hacks, I'm not sure. I'm not really a fan of them. Although I think you follow the same steps, except you want No$GBA instead of Visual Boy Advanced.

Also, because I saw someone say that they wanted Chaos Black, don't. Its bad.
    Last edited by crystalzapdos; 1st August 2011 at 10:43 PM.
    No sig. Deal with it.

A game I bought myself today for 2,50 euro :P Not sure if it works since I don't have a GBA yet ..

Quote Originally Posted by intergalactic platypus View Post
    ive heard of some pretty outrageous fake games. everything from black and white to brown to orange to hot pink (!). its pretty wierd. i wanna get my hands on one someday though and see if any of them are worth playing
    But Black and White are real games now, aren't they? But you posted in 2005, when there was nothin of them, as to I'm posting in 2011 when they leaked it in 2009.
    I AM FROM THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. IF YOU ARE TOO COPY AND PASTE THIS IN YOUR SIG

3DS FC: 2836-0208-8979

Pokemon Y Friend Safari: Oddish, Quilladin, and Swadloon

English Black FC: 1893 2202 1899 OT: Tarro

Quote Originally Posted by kaiser soze View Post
    -RNG abuse actually takes skill. Trying to make a 1/1366, let alone 1/8192 event happen with luck til it happens screams you don't have a life.
    - The biggest draw to RNGed pokemon is for flawless IVs, which are way more useful than a color swap.
    - It's an exploitable in-game feature, just like EVs and IV breeding.
    - Nintendo notes that it is legal; it's not cheating by their own definitions.

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526 LastLast