Thread: Sprite thread and request

Bonslyzim Guest

Default Sprite thread and request

I take requests for all pokemon (that are resonable) Please no stupid things like recolors or stuff like, put so and so's wings on so and so's back, etc. I do not accept map requests expect sprites to ake a while because i don't come on often sprites can take up to a week. i will only work on 3 requests at a time. Eevee95 will help with my forum and take requests, here are some examples of my work.

HI!!!... wow im suprised at this, your an excellent spriter and no request!!!
    Thanks Psychic for this angel eevee! Pm me to give it a hug. hugs: 11

A banner made by me...

Michelle's PokePet

Aqua the level 5 Pochama!

84% of the Serebii.net population thinks the DS is better than the PSP. If you ARE one of that 84% then copy & paste this in your signature. DS is the Greatest.

....Poor You..... your probally one of the best spriter around *points to penguin* and still no reply....Poor you

A banner made by me...

Michelle's PokePet

84% of the Serebii.net population thinks the DS is better than the PSP. If you ARE one of that 84% then copy & paste this in your signature. DS is the Greatest.

Bonslyzim Guest

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Eevee95
    HI!!!... wow im suprised at this, your an excellent spriter and no request!!!
    Thanx Michelle, I started an actual sprite thread come on by!

where is it Jake??? post a link while i look for it

A banner made by me...

Michelle's PokePet

wow those are good! but the colors are a little pale, other than that they'er perfect.

Bonslyzim Guest

.... Any request??? Please im bored to death

Quote Originally Posted by Eevee95
    ....Poor You..... your probally one of the best spriter around *points to penguin* and still no reply....Poor you
    excuse me.........
    your probally one of the best spriter around
    no!
    some of the best are
    Dawnstar, castiboy, coronis, Tempusdominus, Poochyena, Princess Politoed, Upsy Daisy, Absol Attacker, Waterlover315, Electabuzz
    and a couple others

First off the sprites are JPEG images JPEG should only be used for photographs, not sprites.
    when you save an image right under where it says "untitled" and you can type whatever you want it to be called, is a drop down menu, scroll down and select .PNG
    C Spriting: Spriting Website, I am a mod here. Definately check it out.

My grass starter, Faleaf.
    Click it to go to my Sprite Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Starter530
    excuse me......... no!
    some of the best are
    Dawnstar, castiboy, coronis, Tempusdominus, Poochyena, Princess Politoed, Upsy Daisy, Absol Attacker, Waterlover315, Electabuzz
    and a couple others

First off the sprites are JPEG images JPEG should only be used for photographs, not sprites.
    when you save an image right under where it says "untitled" and you can type whatever you want it to be called, is a drop down menu, scroll down and select .PNG
    Like at least his look origanal

A banner made by me...

Michelle's PokePet

I'm not saying they're not original.
    But i'm saying the mixes are very badly done

And if you're saying that any of the people that i mentioned don't have original sprites you've got alot to learn

the two best are the Penguin and the Persian Ninetales mix
    but open bothe of those up again go to save as and save it as .PNG
    JPEG ruins your sprites
    C Spriting: Spriting Website, I am a mod here. Definately check it out.

My grass starter, Faleaf.
    Click it to go to my Sprite Thread.

ok... i was at his house when he made the as you call persain ninetails mix, and it has no persain in it what so ever! oh and i looked at electabuzz'es sprite thread and *cough* theese were better, he had a little but to much roundness in them,i'm not saying thats bad,its just my opinion that i think 1 of them was a little to round, but thats just MY opinion i think theese are A-W-S-O-M-E, like the first one, it looks completly origenal. Oh and i'm not going to spam anymore because this is a request thread not a chat thread

EDIT: OOOPS that wasnt electabuzz
    Last edited by Eevee95; 25th November 2005 at 10:37 PM.

A banner made by me...

Michelle's PokePet

You don't think you could make a sprite of Polursine in my sig?
    Meta Ridley=My Bishie!

PM when added

it does have persian in it, the ears are persian, the whiskers are, and the gemstones are. your work seems to be good, but like someone else says, always save as png or it screws up the colours.
    if you're wondering about the purple bird guy in my av, i won a contest with him ages ago. if you wanna see things way better than him, click away: