Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Tactics Theatrics! (430)

Ash's voice seems to be improving. It actually had some emotion. But for some reason, Brock sounds kind of funny here. Did anyone else notice it, or was it just me?

Quote Originally Posted by Alloutℯ View Post
    Ash's voice seems to be improving. It actually had some emotion. But for some reason, Brock sounds kind of funny here. Did anyone else notice it, or was it just me?
    In my opinion, Brock's VA was simply rusty here since he was still getting accustomed to the role.

Swellow and Corphish did amazing work here, though Corphish could've evolved. I liked seeing Ash get some recognition along with Tucker too.

This has to be one of the most underrated battles of entire anime. Just wish they had modern day animation like they in XY. Everything from the start, them recognizing ash's achievements overall was very good. Then swellow and corphish showed there tanking abilities which wa top notch. This battle was one of the few in which ash actually used strategy beforehand to win which was also new and refreshing. Definitely one of my favourite frontier battles.
    Favourite Characters- Ash, Serena, Lillie, Dawn, Gladion, Cilan, Brock, Cynthia, Kiawe, Lana, Lance, Alain, Steven Stone

Favourite Pokemon- Charizard, Venasaur, Blastoise, Gengar, Mewtwo, Rayquaza, Sceptile, Greninja, Garachomp, Infernape, Gliscor, Salamence, Arceus

Watching pokemon for 17 years, grown up while watching this show. Also liked the different characters form different sagas. I hate genwunners.

I must say, Satoshi reached the Battle Dome much quicker than I expected. I thought that him being interviewed was fun since he never got that opportunity prior to this episode, and Heath was given such a fantastic voice. The double battle between Heath's Windie and Laglarge and Satoshi's Heigani and Ohsubame had me on the edge of my seat.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678