Thread: Definately wouldnt say Im a newbie,but...

Explodus Guest

Default Definately wouldnt say Im a newbie,but...

Yeah, i really wouldn't call myself a newbie. I've kind of lurked here for months, only recently joined. Think of me as a sniper, ready to take your face off in an instant, knowing all you do. Well, actually, don't. That would just be weird, but you get my point. >_>

Me info: (Typo intended. i type as i say things when i really mean them. eg "Noice" instead of nice.)

I'm a PokeRealm regular. Known to them as "Assplodus" and "Scottish Kilt Wearing Female Nancy Boy", or something along those lines.

I'm learning Photoshop. My current sig was my first good banner.

I pride myself on giving fair and honest reviews of fan fiction and comics. None of this yes man stuff, which In my opinion, is just a load of crap.

I'm currently working on the firs comic I plan on really Publishing; "Diet Poke"

(My slogan is so cheesie.

Sleep Pokemon
    Live Pokemon
    Read "Diet Poke"

See? Told ya. v.v)

So yeah. Just wanted to start out in a good, sensible manner and not act like a complete illiterate, flaming ******* (Ironic, no? Calling poeple flaming *******es.>_>)

So there ya go.

PS: I am known for constant abuse of this smily: >_>

Camarillo, CA

Wow interesting intro you've got there. By the looks of it you'll fit in just fine. So (hopefully) you'll enjoy your stay at SPPf. ^^

The Battle Arena

Hi. Like, welcome and stuff. o.o

J/K. XD.

And ">_>" pwns.
    |The Arena Captain! Make way for...

KOGOMI! <3|

~~|As you probably already know, the smexy Kogomi pic is a courtesy of Pokésho. The bestest page on the interwabz. 8D And don't you forget: "Kogomi is the cutest and you know it! >:O" x3|~~

|Claimed Ships: Tails x Knuckles~Knuckles x Shadow~Fleur Delacour x Hermione Granger|

|Currently obsessed with: Eeveelutions/StaffShipping/Kogomi/Dunno KAY?... Because I CAN! :0|

|*~*~Twinage: Phantom_Bugsy~*~*Pair: taitofan~*~*|

|AAAANNDDD... I've claimed Kogomi in the Bishounen thread and Beast Boy in the Cartoon Bishounen thread! <3|

Takin' over one city at a time

Well welcome to the forums of If you nned a friend or just talk give me a Pm

Orgasmo Guest

Welcome and all that junk :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropius Master
    And ">_>" pwns.
    Sorry but "-__-" pwns