Thread: Uh...i guess rate this team.

Cool Uh...i guess rate this team.

I only really do Stadium mode in Netbattle, so i'll only post the three Pokemon i use most of the time.

Smeargle@Leftovers
    Actually changing to Leftovers from Salac, cuz it can help it stay at 51+% HP if it gets hit by something faster. Because of BDBP.
    252HP/252Speed/6Anything. Don't care.
    -Belly Drum
    -Baton Pass
    -Agility
    -Spore
    Obvious how this works.

Heracross@Salac Berry
    Swarm
    252Atk/252Speed/6Anything.
    -Reversal
    -Endure
    -Counter
    -Megahorn
    At low HP this thing is heck. 1200AP Reversal if you didn't realize. Also Megahorn turns out to have 270AP. Counter just because.

Ludicolo@Leftovers
    Rain Dish
    252HP/252SpAtk<---Not sure about those
    -Rain Dance
    -Surf
    -Double Team
    -Leech Seed
    This thing recovers a max of 1/3 per turn. And gets health while DTing because of Leech Seed. Surf in the rain is decent too.

Well, anything i should change?
    Been gone for a while and not coming back without good reason. Visit me on Glitch City Laboratories Forums as Tombstoner. Please don't delete my account though, it contains much of my early internet life.

everyone in competitive rate my team hates double team btw

SO GET IT THE **** OUT

also tyranitar says hi to end-rev hera
    Hey unfaithful!

musics
    PM for B/W wi-fi battles. If you hack... don't bother, i'll still win.

Double team? Please change it to ice beam or get the hell outta here.

Steelix says hi to your Heracross.

Smeargle is overrated. Any Pokemon with insomnia stops it in its tracks.

Koopa Guest

smeargle sucks but you should use swords dance in heracross and stop using DT

OK, i guess Double Team could be replaced with Ice Beam. And yes, Smeargle is challenged by Pokemon with Insomnia. But still, it seems to work on everything so far. And what's wrong with Steelix vs. Heracross? High Def?
    Been gone for a while and not coming back without good reason. Visit me on Glitch City Laboratories Forums as Tombstoner. Please don't delete my account though, it contains much of my early internet life.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy
    OK, i guess Double Team could be replaced with Ice Beam. And yes, Smeargle is challenged by Pokemon with Insomnia. But still, it seems to work on everything so far. And what's wrong with Steelix vs. Heracross? High Def?
    Base 200 is generally considered "high."

~*CB*~
    The 8th Champion
    Most Recent Works:

Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.

Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.

Ficubes made by me.

Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

yeah. doesn't mean Reversal isn't Fighting type, though.

reversal still sucks on heracross, when it can be choice banding with better results
    Hey unfaithful!

musics
    PM for B/W wi-fi battles. If you hack... don't bother, i'll still win.