Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where do you see your story ending?

Talking Where do you see your story ending?

Like the title suggest, where exactly do you finally see you FF being ended? Lately I've been thinking of going on and on like a JoJo-style story, with at one point the main character of TOP: ATP being followed all the way to his death. Most FF's usualy only tell the story of the characters childhood, but the plans for Daichi's story are now planned up to his sixth year of journey. I was just thinking, of what things would be like if I kept the story running up ot his being say, forty, and what kind of adventures he could have. I mean heck, I've already got 203 or so chapter titles written out. It might be fun to see what kind of mischef he would get into as a middle-aged Trainer/Detective/Agent.

I made this thread for writers to share ideas as to how much of their characters' lifes the want to share, so don't be shy, and have fun.

Well,     Spoiler:

The Final Stretch - Chapter 75: Mewtwo˛
    Chapter 76: Chalenor

The story of an ordinary boy on an impossible quest in a world that isn't as black and white as he always thought it was.
    (rough draft of the remaining chapters finished for NaNoWriMo; to be edited and posted)

Morphic
    (completed, plus silly extras)
    A few scientists get drunk and start fiddling with gene splicing. Ten years later, they're taking care of eight half-Pokémon kids, each freakier than the next, while a religious fanatic plots to murder them all.

Lengthy fanfiction reviewing guide / A more condensed version
    Read and I will be very happy for a large number of reasons.

+Chaos Blade+ Guest

I see my Bloody Turmoil fic ending around Chapter VL [Forty-Five] of Book IV of the Quartet, when     Spoiler:
    Last edited by +Chaos Blade+; 25th November 2005 at 7:10 PM.

Well, my two humor stories are gonna follow their movies well. That's a givin. But Not So Sensational....     Spoiler:
    That's about all I'm giving out for Not So Sensational...

PEOPLE, DO NOT READ THIS UNLESS YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT SIN'S ENDING BEING RUINED FOR YOU.

I hate gushingly happy endings, but I also don't like endings where everyone dies, so I like to keep it at a "we're okay but also not okay" vibe, like The Empire Strikes Back.

Spoiler:

Well...*ponders very heavily what to say.*     Spoiler:

Lol, that was rather vague and barely worthy of a spoil tag. Go ahead, LC readers, highlight it, you won't learn anything.

~Chibi~<?>

The story of an inevitable war, the humans that tried to stop it, and all the reasons their failure was written into the universe itself.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    January 07 Update: CHAPTER 28: “Legendary Revenge” POSTED!!!
    Chapter 29 progress: 4/10 pages

READ AT RISK TO MAJOR SPOILAGE!READ AT RISK TO MAJOR SPOILAGE! I SWEAR ON MY SHINY FLYGON (CENSORED) THAT THESE CONTAIN MAJOR SPOILERS SO DON'T READ UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT TO RUIN EL!
    Emerald Lands:    Spoiler:

The 31 Day Promise:    Spoiler:

That's the gist of it.
    Last edited by Nylf; 25th November 2005 at 7:39 PM.
    Pair Up: Shadowfaith, mess with her, mess with me.
    Old Name: Shiny Flygon

Evidently, I'm back.

Highlight if you dare..

Spoiler:

But, that chapter won't be out for a bit.

LX
    Last edited by Ledian_X; 25th November 2005 at 7:47 PM.
    I am the author of the webcomic, Starbolts and host of the comic review show, Comic Showcase. Please check out the action here: http://starbolts.blogspot.com

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/cferra1227

Okay peoples. You want to know about Dust to Deceit's ending? Well then. Read if you dare.

Spoiler:

Currently on Hiatus

Very gracious thanks to Tezza for the Banner.

The Generic Story You All Probably Know… and Hate

It's 97% pure Parody, the other 3% is mockery!

Kertonmel: Sinsufficient Glory

A grand adventure, spoken in 2MB Colored glory!

I've been thinking about the last few sentances of my MR fic... and I came up with this (major spoilers, if you care) -
        Spoiler:

that's a lot more than a few O.O

Sprite Resources
    Graphicsgale | TCoD Sprite Generator |

1 years of pixels and counting

Ho-hum. I've already written the ending chapters for both Clouded Sky and The Ninetales' Curse, so there's really not much to speculate. They end on a similar note     Spoiler:
    . They're both very open-ended as I'm still not sure if I'll want to resurrect any of the characters later on. People complained about the ending to The Ninetales' Curse because it seemed so unresolved, but that is mainly because the story continues in the final fanfic of the quartet-like thing.

In which an undead trainer, a bloodthirsty super-clone, and an irascible ex-Rocket grunt set out to rescue an imprisoned Mew--if they don't end up murdering each other first.

Banner by Sworn Metalhead of Dćdric Design

For those who plan on reading my chaptered fantasy story, Sky, in the future, PLEASE DO NOT READ. However, it probably doesn't make a difference between this is only the basic ending, and it will be drastically changed constantly as I continue writing more and more chapters. But it might stay the same. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

Spoiler:

Really, my main character's journey to join the ranks of Heaven is explained in this story, along with the struggles and fights and adventuring and battling that comes along the way. I do not plan on finishing his life in another story, telling more about him. I want to leave the path open for many views, whether people will think if he'll survive or not. I try not to go for cliffhangers, because that demands for sequels, and I do not like them. >> But yes, his life will be shaped into a warrior's, basically.
    ~ COMING SOON ~

Shiftry leapt into the air, shrieking and roaring as she started glowing and absorbing the sun’s light. Leaves shifted and curled at the edges as footsteps sounded on the grass. Her eyes were wide open and crazed, glazed with a white radiance. A slim, dark figure spontaneously crossed overhead, elegant and mysterious as it disappeared within the rose-colored vortex. It all seemed like a medieval fantasy; only reality blended in to make it all seem practical. The new otherworldly essence drifted in, allowing the illumination to bless the woman and reveal herself to the world. Karen had arrived

Oh well Semi-hippies i don't think will end. Because i've got some chapter names for the Kanto series and the hoenn series and then whichever way the wind blows. I'll have new characters     Spoiler:

Friends of legends end will be.um very interesting but it still have 20 chapters to go.

As always, be kind to the mime.
    Last edited by Klaus; 26th November 2005 at 5:57 AM.
    ~*Pair- Typhlogirl*~
    [CENTER]
    *~Currently Reading TWILIGHT!~*

I can say, I dont want to see Ties Bound By Battle ending, but i can garentee it will have a tragic ending. and have it ending there. But it wont be too tragic. A Cliff hanger tragic
    Hooray for college
    [IMG]http://i28.*******.com/25qu35g.png[/IMG]
    WRP: Here comes DAREDEVIL! Johto 2010
    GOLD Ripped by yours truley
    Transparent by the grace of Luke Groundwalker

Umi_Swampert Guest

I see mine ending relatively soon. As it's not something I think I could keep going. I was hoping to have about 10 chapters, whcih means I'm actually almost half way through...

If you read it, the ending will be rather obvious... it's more the trip than the end point that matters.

I was going to write what I planned for the rest of the story, but that was taking too long. Please please PLEASE, if you want to be forever mystified by "Guilty by Design", DO NOT highlight. But I will never reach the end of the story anyhow, so you probably should. It's full of... EMOTION!!!

Spoiler:
    Last edited by Iveechan; 26th November 2005 at 4:08 PM.

Well, if I ever manage to actually get out the last chapters of my fanfic, I'll probably have it as (The Ring of SPPF)     Spoiler:
    but then again, I'm only into the second chapter, so it could change.

As far as Love and Loyalty, I have a very specific idea for how it's going to end. DO NOT read the spoiler unless you're never going to read Love and Loyalty, don't care if the end is spoiled or if you suffer from short-term memory loss.

Spoiler:

I'm sorry, but I can't bring myself to say anything else. ;__; Spoiling stuff just isn't my style.

EDIT: Okay, about the epilouge. This isn't much of a spoiler, but meh:

Spoiler:
    Last edited by Faerie; 27th November 2005 at 2:01 AM.

I don't want to spoil too much the endings for my three main fics... but I'll still give some vague details about the endings if people are interested...

Rejected:     Spoiler:

Undying:     Spoiler:

Beginning of the End (not on this board, URL included below):     Spoiler:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2497875/1/

NOTE: Beginning of the End as well as the early chapters of Rejected and Undying were written WITHOUT the use of a spellcheck program and may contain mistakes by the bucketload. I assure you however that the text remain perfectly readable and that there are no/very few actual errors in the structure of the sentances.

All three stories are not completed and are updated once in a while.
    Last edited by Zerodius; 27th November 2005 at 9:57 AM.
    =FEATURED STORY=

Rejected

In a seemingly condemned world, souls seek out the cure to a terrible Poison and end up finding more... much more. Truth can be painful, sometimes.

Well for my current fic; Quest to become a Dragon Trainer; Angel vs Team Magma!?, it goes something like this. So if you are going to read it, please don't read the spoiler, it'll most likely ruin the story for you;

Spoiler:
    [CENTER][img]http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/7063/platbannerban7092217024.gif[/img]

[url=http://dragcave.net/view/fm3k][img]http://dragcave.net/image/fm3k.gif[/img][/url][url=http://dragcave.net/view/JOvP][img]http://dragcave.net/image/JOvP.gif[/img][/url][url=http://dragcave.net/view/aL8s][img]http://dragcave.net/image/aL8s.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hellscream&n=Watercooler][img]http://www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Hellscream/392060.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Phoenix? I know exactly how it will end. And I am not going to tell you. :P Ok, I will. Not the whole thing, mind, but just a little hint...

Spoiler:

Not even worth a spoil, but I don't use those much... I don't want to give the story away. It will be a surprise...

When Phoenix ends, it will leave enough room for a sequel, but I don't think I will create one.
    Last edited by katiekitten; 27th November 2005 at 7:47 PM.

Floating over your rocky spine
    The glaciers made you and now you're mine

Pair: duncan | Lyrics: Great Lake Swimmers

To anyone who doesn't really like spoilers or anyone who ever read and liked my fic please don't read this...

Spoiler:

Love, too simple of an answer.

Where do I see my current fanfic ending? Directly on the heels of the next one, that's where.     Spoiler:

Not sure where to start from. Meh, here goes.

Spoiler:

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

Kyle of Pallet Guest

I can't show how the series will end, but I can show the ending of Twin Witches.

Spoiler:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast