Page 1 of 39 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: G/S/C Help Thread

Default G/S/C Help Thread

If you have any questions, queries, or anything going on that you would like info about, don't be shy! There are always people who will know the answer.

This thread is for general queries.

Please use the Search bar near the top of the page to see if your question has already been answered!

The following threads are for specific topis. They may have the answer to your question before you ask it. Please do not make a new thread if there is already a thread in existence that can help you.

IIf your game ISN'T SAVING, Read This: Info on how you can fix your game if the internal battery is dead!

The Official G/S/C Legendary Pokémon Thread: How to find and catch the second generation legendary Pokémon.

The Official Celebi Thread: Everything there is to know about Celebi.

The Official G/S/C Programming and Beta Glitch Thread: Information and members' finds on the many glitches of these games.

The Official G/S/C Shiny Thread: Information and general chat about the Shiny Pokémon in the first games they appeared in.

G/S/C Recent Happenings Thread: The place to talk about your recent progress in-game.

Thanks, hope this helps!

~Psychic and grem
    Last edited by Psychic; 12th July 2012 at 7:24 AM.

Does anyone know in Crystal who can tell me how much my pokemon love me?

Quote Originally Posted by shippo
    Does anyone know in Crystal who can tell me how much my pokemon love me?
    There is one woman in Goldenrod City and she will tell you. Her house is near the bike shop.
    My shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Suicune
    There is one woman in Goldenrod City and she will tell you. Her house is near the bike shop.
    thank you ^_^

thank you ^_^
    Welcome It´s the least I can do for any pokémon fan
    My shinies:

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Suicune
    Welcome It´s the least I can do for any pokémon fan
    Do you have a list of the stages of love that she tells you?

Do you have a list of the stages of love that she tells you?
    Its kinda cute is the middle one

its friendly toward you it looks sorta happy means hes happy, but not enouth to friendship evolve

the one after that is happiness evolution, forgot what it is. Don't know any before then =p

[img]http://i39.*******.com/2818zkh.png[/img] <-- Click here to join TPPA, an online Pokemon RPG =D

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ChronaMew
    Its kinda cute is the middle one

its friendly toward you it looks sorta happy means hes happy, but not enouth to friendship evolve

the one after that is happiness evolution, forgot what it is. Don't know any before then =p
    thats good enough thanx ^_^

You can also use Gary's sister to tell you how much your Pokemon loves you.

Sorry to double post, but is there any way to get a Metal Coat in Silver that not from the guy on the SS Anne or from wild Magnemite. It's driving me nuts trying to get one off Magnemites!

EDIT: Coral Eye Trainer!!

OK, i guess this is pretty pointless, but here goes...
    well, on Silver i do this cheat to train my Pokemon. i remember a password when i had $4362 for the clock trick, which i use to fight the trainer house and my rival repeatedly. well, here's the problem. my mom has practically full money and i can't do the trick anymore! unless i use that program again i guess, but...do you have any good ideas on how to get rid of money quickly besides buy TMs?
    EDIT: Well, i could just keep losing when i have wicked weak Pokemon with me... never mind.
    Been gone for a while and not coming back without good reason. Visit me on Glitch City Laboratories Forums as Tombstoner. Please don't delete my account though, it contains much of my early internet life.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy
    OK, i guess this is pretty pointless, but here goes...
    well, on Silver i do this cheat to train my Pokemon. i remember a password when i had $4362 for the clock trick, which i use to fight the trainer house and my rival repeatedly. well, here's the problem. my mom has practically full money and i can't do the trick anymore! unless i use that program again i guess, but...do you have any good ideas on how to get rid of money quickly besides buy TMs?
    EDIT: Well, i could just keep losing when i have wicked weak Pokemon with me... never mind.
    lose money? i'd just buy loads of Carbon, Iron etc and expensive items :P also you said "not TMs" dont buy them then buy lots of balls and stuff..
    BUY
    SS Friend Code: 2880 5003 2030
    Message me for trades and whatnot

Is it possible to get Mystery Gift in Siver?
    If it is how do you get it?
    SIGNATURE MODERATORS REALLY GET ME DOWN

if you click that link and join the club can you please quote my name in your signup as i will get points
    i have to be away for i while and will have limited access. plz be patient for me to reply to pms and stuff

HaLuZiNaTHoR Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ZachiDude

I´m not quite sure, but i think that to get Mistery event in G/S/C, you need PKMN Stadium 2

Im not sure thats the way to get it!
    My Friend doesnt have PkmnStadium2 and he doesnt know anyone who has it!
    My friend said he got it today and he doesnt know how he got it!
    SIGNATURE MODERATORS REALLY GET ME DOWN

if you click that link and join the club can you please quote my name in your signup as i will get points
    i have to be away for i while and will have limited access. plz be patient for me to reply to pms and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by ZachiDude
    I think you have to talk to a small girl at Goldenrod city´s Department store (I don´t know what floor) and she will say, there will be a mystery gift when you save, turn off and turn on again.
    My shinies:

Kyptointe Krunch Guest

hey is there a way where you can get a 100 and/or infite rare candy's?

Quote Originally Posted by Lickitung
    hey is there a way where you can get a 100 and/or infite rare candy's?
    You can clone a Pokemon holding a Rare Candy over and over again, but it takes a long time. For information on how to clone, go here:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=94890
    Other than that, I don't think there's any way to in GSC, sorry.

be sure to read the rules of every section before posting ;)

Little Miss Stalinist/Secret Al-Qaeda agents (i.e. Ellie) would be a ***** even if she was a conserative republican. What makes her the way she is happens to be the fact that the webmaster of this site let's her behave like this. (Of course, I would never make a liberal a staff member at any forum I'd be in charge of, regardless.)

Kyptointe Krunch Guest

Cool

ok,thank i have another qusetion.

Is there a way to get more moon,fire,thunder,leaf, and water stones besides getting only 1 each from bill grandpa?

Yes there is, but only if you are playing crystal. Some people you talk after battle offer their number to chat, but some of them give you the stones:
    Gina picnicker-route 34-leaf stone;
    Alan schoolboy-route 36-fire stone;
    Dana lass-route 38-thunder stone;
    Wilton fisher-route 44-water stone;
    Of course they won't give you a stone each time: sometimes they want to battle, to chat...
    As for the sun stone you probably know you can get it by gaining the first place at the bug catching contest in Goldenrod. The moon stone can be obtained on monday nights outside of Mt.moon.

Quote Originally Posted by XRay
    Yes there is, but only if you are playing crystal. Some people you talk after battle offer their number to chat, but some of them give you the stones:
    Gina picnicker-route 34-leaf stone;
    Alan schoolboy-route 36-fire stone;
    Dana lass-route 38-thunder stone;
    Wilton fisher-route 44-water stone;
    Of course they won't give you a stone each time: sometimes they want to battle, to chat...
    As for the sun stone you probably know you can get it by gaining the first place at the bug catching contest in Goldenrod. The moon stone can be obtained on monday nights outside of Mt.moon.
    Is there any way to know when the will actually give you the stones or is it just random?
    Edit: nevermind, i got it
    Last edited by 2kool4skool; 4th January 2006 at 2:56 AM.
    Pokemon Y FC: 5257 9978 5918
    Pokemon in My Safari: Dragon w/ Shelgon and Gabite

You can find me in the shadows.

I have a question: The move tutor that's available after you got all 16 badges( in Crystal), can it only learn a pokemon the move once or can he do it mutiple times?
    You know it does

Does anyone know how to get your Trainer's alternate costume in Crystal?
    Like have the Boy's costume changed to blue instead of red and the girl's costume changed to red instead of blue.
    Last edited by Ohtachi; 8th January 2006 at 4:25 PM.
    Over eight years old and still running strong. Second oldest active running thread in the VG forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Absol Trainer
    I have a question: The move tutor that's available after you got all 16 badges( in Crystal), can it only learn a pokemon the move once or can he do it mutiple times?
    As long as you pay the 4000 coins you can teach any move as many times as you want(but only one move a day).
    P.S. I know that the main site says he's in goldenrod on wednsdays and saturdays after collecting all 16 badges and beating Red but I'm am pretty sure that he already appears after beating the elite4.

Spoiler:- credits:

+Chaos Blade+ Guest

Yes, you need to defeat the Elite 4 before you can see him. But keep in mind that it is only in Crystal. He'll ask for you to pick the move, and when you pay up, you're done until the next day.

Page 1 of 39 1234511 ... LastLast