Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rainbow Island Saga(Advanceshipping and Questshipping, PG)

Thanks alot you two^^. Here's the next chapter:

Side Story: Double H x Double N

Before the match on Dark Island

Ash: 15
    May: 14
    Hiroshi: 18
    Nicole: 18
    Max: 12
    Allenby: 12
    Kenta: 17
    Whitney: 17

9 ‘o clock in the morning,” Hey Yoshi! Want to do some training before our match?” said Ash. “ Sure why not!” said Kenta. Suddenly Arielle showed up and wanted to see if anyone were up yet, “Morning Arielle!” said Kenta. “ Morning Kenta! Is Allenby, May, and Whitney up yet?” said Arielle, “ Alie is up already but May and Whitney are still asleep!” said Kenta. “ Okay thanks

Kenta!” said Arielle,” your welcome!” said Kenta. See’s her running towards Allenby,” Hey I thought Yoshi was your name” said Ash.” Well actually Kenta is my real name and Yoshi is my middle name” said Kenta, “ Oh okay and your best friends name!” said Ash. “ Marina is her real name and Dani is her middle name!” said Kenta.

When Ash and Kenta were talking, Umbreon was tugging Kenta’s shorts.” Okay Umbreon we’re going now! Ready to train Ash?” said Kenta, “ Yep lets go!” said Ash.

“ Umbreon! (Lets go Pikachu!)” said Umbreon, “Pika!(Okay)” said Pikachu, Whitney and May’s room.” Yawn…hmmm where’s Alie?…guess she went to get something to eat. Hey where did Whitney go?” said May. May started getting her clothes on and went to search for Whitney.” Hmmm if I were Whitney,

where would I be…oh Kenta’s room!” said May. After figuring out where Whitney is, she finally found her sleeping in Kenta”s room.” Whitney! Whitney! Its time to wake up now” said May.” Yawn…morning May!” said Whitney,” why did you slept in Kenta’s room?” said May.” I had a really bad dream and I

couldn’t sleep so I went to Kenta’s so he can help me sleep” said Whitney. “ Oh okay! What to get something to eat?” said May, “ Sure okay!” said Whitney.

After Whitney got dressed, she and May went to meet Allenby at the food table.” Good morning Allenby!” said May and Whitney,” Good morning you two!” said Allenby.” Hey Arielle! I didn’t you were here with Alie!” said Whitney,” Well I wanted to ask Allenby about something” said Arielle.” Hmmm well what is it you want to talk about?” said May,” Well its about my…..” said

Arielle. Before Arielle can say anything, Max came running towards them.” Hey do you know where Ash and Yoshi went?” said Max,” They went to train outside Max!” said Allenby.” Thanks Alie!” said Max. Max jammed out ran like a

jet,” Like I was saying that its about my brother” said Arielle.” What’s wrong with your brother Hiroshi! Arielle?” said Allenby, “ I just want my brother to be together with Nicole” said Arielle.

“Who’s Nicole?” said May,” She’s my brother’s best friend! They knew each other since childhood” said Arielle.” Wow! So you want us to bring these two together right?” said Whitney,” Yeah! And I need your help to do this so can

you?” said Arielle.” Sure we do right girls?” said Allenby,” Yeah lets do it!” said May and Whitney.” So where does Nicole live?” said May,” She lives right next door to me” said Arielle.” Hey Ayra know about this?” said Whitney;” Yes she

does and she’s with my brother right now” said Arielle. After Arielle made a plan to get Hiroshi and Nicole together, Ash and the others continue there training.” Umbreon! Use Quick Attack on Pikachu!” said Kenta, Pikachu! Dodge it and use Iron Tail!” said Ash. Umbreon is flying in high speed but Pikachu

manage to dodge the attack and used Iron Tail on Umbreon.” Umbreon! Dodge it and use Shadow Ball! Umbreon dodges Pikachu’s Iron Tail and shoot a powerful dark orb at Pikachu and took a direct hit.

“Pikachu are you all right buddy?” said Ash,” Pika pi (Yes I’m okay Ash)” said Pikachu.

“I’m glad your okay” said Ash,” Pika! (Thanks Ash)” said Pikachu.” Sorry about that Ash” said Kenta,” Umbreon! (Yeah me too)” said Umbreon.” Its okay right Pikachu?” said Ash,” Pika! (Yeah)” said Pikachu.” Hey you guys!” shouted Max,” Hey Max! sorry but you just missed a really good match” said Kenta.”

Darn!” said Max. Suddenly Kenta hears a familiar voice somewhere nearby, “Hey Kenta! Ash, Max!” said Hiroshi. “What’s up Hiroshi!” shouted Kenta, Ash, and Max,” what are you three doing?” said Hiroshi.” Just training for the match today” said Ash,” Oh okay…um Kenta can I ask you about something by ourselves?” said Hiroshi.” Sure why not” said Kenta. After finishing talking,

Hiroshi and Kenta ran off went behind of the Pkmn center.” So what do you want to talk about Hiroshi?” said Kenta,” Well its about Nicole” said Hiroshi.” What about Nicole?” Kenta asked curiously as if he knew what he was going to say. Hiroshi looked at him uneasily,” Well lately I’ve been feeling kinda stranges around her, like I like her more then a friend but I don’t know how to tell her” said Hiroshi.

“Hmmm that’s a tough one. But try your best Hiroshi! I know you have the guts to tell her!” said Kenta.” Yeah! Maybe your right. I can try it right houndoom?” said Hiroshi.

“Houndoom! (Yeah we can do it!) “ said Houndoom. At the Dark Island restaurant,” Okay How should we bring Hiroshi and Nicole together?” said Whitney.” Hmmm how about Sunset park!” said Arielle,” Sunset park?” shouted everyone.” Yeah it’s the best romantic place on Dark Island! And it has a perfect view when the sun sets.” said Arielle.

“Ahh that does sound really romantic!” said May,” Yeah its perfect for Hiroshi and Nicole” said Allenby. When everyone was talking, Whitney was staring at the celling and daydreaming about Kenta. Whitney’s thoughts (Oh Kenta! I wish you and I were on sunset park. Watching the beautiful sun setting down

and kissing passionly under the twinkling stars.). “ Hello Whitney are you in there? “said Allenby, “ W-what? Sorry about that. I was just daydreaming about something” said Whitney. “Oh okay! Are you ready?” said Allenby; “ yeah lets go!” said Whitney.

At Dark Island’s jewelry store,” Hey Mac is it ready?” said Hiroshi.” Yep it’s done Hiroshi! Wow you kids are growing up so fast these days. Good luck!” said Mac. “ Thanks Mac!” said Hiroshi,” Hey Hiroshi what kind of ring is” said Max. When Hiroshi opens the small case, a bright shiny light came out and shined around them. “ Wow what is it?” said Ash, “ It’s a silver marquise

gemstone ring!” said Hiroshi.” So your going to ask her to marry you right?” said Kenta,” Yep but also its her birthday present too.” said Hiroshi.” Wow that’s a perfect gift! So where does she live?” said Max,” Nicole’s house is not too far from here so we should take about 10 minutes to get there” said Hiroshi.

“All right lets go!” said Ash, After the Hiroshi and boys left the jewelry store; the girls are all ready at Nicole’s house.

“Hmmm it doesn’t take him this long to get a ring!” said Arielle,” Take what Arielle?” said Allenby.” My brother is getting a special at the jewelry store on this island,” said Arielle. Suddenly the girls heared a voice some” HIROSHI! ARIELLE! HELP!” said Nicole,” Hey Nicole what’s wrong?” said Arielle.” Its Ronald! He kidnapped Ayra and took her into the creepy dark forest” said

Nicole,” Not him again! What is he up to this time?” said Whitney.” You three know him?” said Arielle,” Yeah! We meet that moron back on Bianco Island,” said May.” And he became a problem on our journey too” said Allenby, Suddenly the boys came running towards Nicole’s house.” Hey sis what happen?” said Hiroshi, “ It was Ronald bro! He kidnapped Ayra and took her into the dark” said Arielle.” WHAT! THAT IDIOT!” shouted Hiroshi,” Hiroshi

what’s wrong?” said May.” That fool! He should knew that place is forbidden to enter,” said Hiroshi,” Hiroshi tells us!” said Kenta.” The dark forest is full of wild and dangerous dark pokemon, once you enter you can never come out. The only pokemon can get you out of there is an Umbreon” said Hiroshi.

“ Hey my brother has a Umbreon so lets go,” said Allenby,” Yeah lets go!” said Kenta.

“Hiroshi!” said Nicole, “ Yeah what is it?” said Hiroshi.” Please be careful” said Nicole,

“ I will I promise” said Hiroshi. After the gang found out that Ronald kidnapped Ayra, they finally made it to the dark forest. When they got there, Ronald ran out of the forest and was chased by pack of Mightyenas. “ Help get them away from meeeeeeeeee!” said Ronald,” Should we help him?” said Max. “Hmmmm naaaa!” said everyone,” Okay we have to hurry up and get her out of there” said Hiroshi.” Gotcha!” shouted everyone.

“Okay Umbreon! Lead the way” said Kenta,” Umbreon! (Okay!)” said Umbreon.

After walking in the forest, they came across a fork in the road.” Darn which way should we go?” said Ash,” I know its not a good idea but we have to spite up” said Whitney.” Yeah your right! Okay Kenta, Whitney, and Arielle will go on the left side and the rest of us are going to the right side okay?” said May.” That’s fine so lets hurry!” said Hiroshi.

Kenta’s group,” Wow its dark that I can’t see anything” said Whitney.” Guess we to hold hands then” said Arielle. Both Kenta and Whitney were hold and Arielle was still searching for them.” Hey where are you two? Said Arielle; “ I’m right here,” said Whitney. Suddenly Arielle fell down and accidentally push Whitney and Kenta, When Whitney fell down, she felt something warm and

she didn’t realize that she fell and kissed Kenta.” AHHHHH!” shouted Kenta and Whitney, Kenta and Whitney jumped up and sat down with looking at each other.” Whitney thoughts (Wow did I really kissed Kenta?). Kenta’s thoughts (Dude! Did I just kissed Whitney),” Um you guys! A little help here please!” said Arielle.” Oops sorry about that Arielle! Hmmm it’s looked like you

leg is hurt. Here you can ride on my back!” said Kenta.” Thanks Kenta!” said Arielle, Suddenly Kenta’s Pokegear starts ringing.” Kenta are you there?” said Max,” Yes I’m here!” said Kenta.” We found her so we’re headed out right now” said Max.” Got it! Ready to go girls?” said Kenta,” Yeah!” shouted Arielle and Whitney.

After the gang found Ayra in the dark forest, Hiroshi took Nicole to sunset park to give her.” I’m so glad your safe Hiroshi,” said Nicole, “ Thanks Nicole! Also I got you something!” said Hiroshi. When Hiroshi gave her present, she started to smile..” Oh Hiroshi! You remember my birthday. Thank you!” said Nicole;” Your welcome!” said Hiroshi.” Nicole before you open your present, there’s something that me and Houndoom wanted to tell you and Ninetales about.” said Hiroshi. “ Hmm what is it?” said Nicole,

Hiroshi and Houndoom started to blush like crazy and were about to say it.” I-I Really really like you Nicole” said Hiroshi.” H-Houndoom (M-me too)” said Houndoom. Nicole started to cry with tears of joy and hugged and kissed Hiroshi and Ninetales gave Houndoom a kiss too.” Oh Hiroshi! I love you too!” said Nicole, “Ninetales! (Me too Houndoom).” said Ninetales. When Nicole was

about to open her present, she found a letter and read it. After she read it, she opens her present and saw the most beautiful ring she ever saw and hug Hiroshi. “ Oh Hiroshi! Of course I’ll marry you!” said Nicole,” Y-you will?” said Hiroshi. Nicole nodded and kissed Hiroshi passionly and both of them were very happy.” But they didn’t realize that the gang was watching the whole thing.

“.. Sniff.. Sniff.. that was the most beautiful thing I ever saw” said May, “ Yeah me too.” said Whitney.” Our brother is finally together with Nicole” said Arielle, “ Yeah!” said Ayra.” I hope that happens to you someday with Marina bro” said Allenby,” Yeah…WHAT!” said Kenta.
    .::Signature is being remodel::.

great....but the next chapter you post I will have never seen it before^^

yeah me too i've read those chappys before and I can't remember is brendan dead yet i forgot...^^'
    and the next chappy up I haven't read it like shatoshi.

Thanks to Yoshi00 for this awsome trainer card!

Don't worry you guys. I will soon put up the new chapter somewhere next week.

Here's the next chapter:

Chapter 14: New Enemies

“A LEGENDARY RED POKEMON!” everyone shouted.

“Yep, and Julia and I are looking for it!” said Richie.

“Now that you mention it, Kenta and I saw a red pokemon a couple weeks ago.” May said.

“Really lucky!” Ash exclaimed.

“Are you guys talking about a legendary red pokemon?” said an unknown trainer.

“Yes we are, and who are you?” asked Max.

“Oh, sorry. My name is Zelda, and this is my little friend Minun.” replied Zelda.

“Your name is Zelda? You have the same name as the princess from Legend of Zelda.” Kenta remarked.

“Yeah. My parents were big Legend of Zelda fans and gave me the name ‘Zelda’ from the game. So what’s your names you guys?” asked Zelda.

“I’m Ash from Pallet Town. These are my friends May, Max, Allenby, Kenta, and Whitney.” Ash introduced.

“Hey, nice to meet you.” Zelda greeted.

“ZELDA!” shouted a trainer.

“Oh, hey big brother.”

“Oh no, not him!” Whitney shouted.

“I finally found you. Where were you? Grandma and Shirley were looking for you.” Said the unknown trainer.

“MORTY!” shouted Ash and Kenta.

“Huh? Hey, Ash! Kenta! Long time no see. How ya been?” asked Morty.

“We’re doing great Morty.” Ash.replied.

“Yep, and we’re here to challenge the Rainbow League.” said Kenta.

“That’s really great you two.” said Morty.

“Hey bro! This guys want to know about the legendary red pokemon.” Said Zelda.

“Really? If you guys want to know about the legendary red pokemon, go down the street and you should see a pokemon tower.” Morty told them.

“Hey, thanks Morty! Let’s go you guys.” Said Ash. Everyone ran towards the pokemon tower… except for Whitney.

“Whitney!” exclaimed Morty.

“Oh, hey Morty.” said Whitney, sounding depressed.

“Um, about last time, um…” Morty hesitated.

“It’s okay, you don’t have to say it.”

“Do you want to get something to eat?” asked Morty.

“Um, sure” Whitney answered.

At the Pokemon Tower.

“Wow, this place is spooky” said Max, Allenby hid behind Max.

“I don’t like this. It’s too creepy” said Allenby, shuddering.

“WOW! A Shiny Haunter! Let’s go, Umbreon!” Kenta exclaimed.

“Umbreon! (Okay lets go)” replied Umbreon. Both Kenta and Umbreon ran off and chased after the shiny Haunter into the tower.

“Hey, wait for us bro!” Allenby shouted after him.

“Come on, Richie! Let’s go follow him.” said Julia.

“Yeah! Lets go you guys.” decided Richie.

As Ash and the gang went inside the pokemon tower, they didn’t notice that two people were spying on them.

“Hmmm, it looks like they’re looking for the legendary red pokemon.” said the first stranger.

“They sure are. Lets find it before they do.” agreed the stranger‘s partner.

“Okay, let’s go.”

At the Ghoul café.

“So, how ya been, Whitney?” Morty asked.

“Fine.” replied Whitney.

“Oh, guess what! The people in Ecruteak City gave me the perfect job: The Protector of Tin Tower. And I heard that Ho-Oh is coming back to the Tin Tower.” said Morty.

“Good.” Whitney answered back. Whitney knew that Morty was lying about what he said and now she was pretending that she was enjoying Morty’s stories.

“Whitney?” questioned Morty.

“What is it?” Whitney asked.

“I’m really sorry.”

“About what, Morty?”

“About forgetting our anniversary.” replied Morty. After hearing that, Whitney started to cry.

“Yeah right…sniff you always say ‘Sorry’ and you still forget about our anniversary. sniff… I left you because you keep forgetting everything. You promised me that you would come visit me everyday and

stay with me, but you didn’t. Instead of coming everyday, you’ve been coming once a week, then a month, and then you never showed up at all. Every time I come visit you, you were never home and

always busy. You never sent any letters and you never called me, not even once…. sniff.” Whitney said through her tears.

“I’m really sorry I broke my promise, Whitney. I really am.”

“Liar. You always say that but it’s never true. You’re the worst boyfriend I ever had. I could never forgive you what you did Morty… sniff.”

“I really am sorry, Whitney. I truly am.”

“Don’t say sorry to me. Say sorry to my heart which you broke.” Whitney said harshly. After Whitney finished talking to Morty, she got up and left him alone in the café.

Back at the Pokemon Tower.

“Alright! We caught a Shiny Haunter!” Kenta shouted.

“Umbreon! (Yep and that was fun too) said Umbreon.

“You said it, Umbreon” said Kenta.

“BIG BROTHER!” shouted Allenby.

“Hey sis!” Kenta greeted.

“What did you run off for, Kenta? We were worried about you.” said May.

“Sorry about that you guys.” Kenta apologized.

“Well, since we’re inside already, where should we go, Zelda?” asked Ash.

“Well, we should go the way up to the top of the tower.” Zelda answered back.

“Can you show us the way Zelda?” asked Julia.

“Nope.”

“Oh, why not Zelda?” said Richie,

“Because, incase any trainer wants to challenge my grandmother in a gym battle and know about the legendary red pokemon, they must first pass the test.” Zelda explained.

“So, we have to find a way to get to the top, right?” asked Allenby.

“Yep, and you can’t use any short cuts either.” said Zelda. “That means you can’t use any ghost pokemon on this test.”

“Darn…oh well, I’m ready.” said Kenta.

“Yeah, me too.” said Ash.

“Lets go for it!” exclaimed Richie.

“Okay you guys, good luck. Oh, I almost forgot!” She handed two ruby and sapphire stones to Kenta and Ash. “Make sure you show these to the guards at the door, okay? Good luck you guys.” said Zelda.

Zelda pressed the stone block on the wall, went into a secret room, and closed the door.

“Okay, let’s go, Umbreon!” said Kenta.

“Umbre! (Yay, lets go)” Umbreon said happily.

Kenta and Umbreon ran towards the next hallway and disappeared into the darkness.

“Not again.” sighed May.

“Hey, wait for me Kenta!” Ash shouted.

“Oh no you don’t, Ash.” said May as she pulled Ash back to the group by his hood. “Ash, we have to stay together as a group, okay? Besides, you can’t leave me here alone in this creepy tower.” said May.

“Okay, I won’t leave the group May.” Ash promised.

“That’s better.” replied May. Suddenly, Max saw Allenby shivering by the wall.

“What’s wrong Alie?” Max asked.

“I just don’t like scary towers, Max.” replied Allenby.

“Its okay, Alie. I’m here with you.” said Max, comforting her. Allenby felt very happy and gave him a hug.

“Thanks, Max.”

“Ready Julia?” asked Richie.

“Yeah, lets go Richie.” Julia answered back.

3 hours later and they finally got to the final door. “That was the craziest test we ever had to do.” Ash said exhaustedly.

“You said it. I hope I never see a test for the rest of my life.” said Richie.

“Are you okay, May?” asked Julia.

“Yeah, I am.” replied May.

“Hey, you’re finally here you guys.” said Kenta.

“H-how in the world did you and Umbreon get here?” asked May.

“Well…” Kenta started to speak, but before Kenta could say anything, Allenby hugged him and started to cry.

“Don’t ever leave me like that, Kenta… sniff…you know I hate creepy places like this…. sniff.”

“I’m sorry, sis. I got so excited and Umbreon and I wanted to try this test. I forgot that you hated creepy areas. I’m sorry.” Kenta apologized.

“Promise me you’ll never leave me big brother?” said Allenby.

“Yeah, I promise.” assured Kenta.

“Thanks big brother.” Allenby thanked, letting go of Kenta.

Suddenly, the gang heard a big bang on the other side of the door.

“What was that?” questioned Max.

“It came from the other side of the door.” Julia stated. Ash and Richie ran towards the door and opened it.

“Okay you fools! Tell us the secrets of the legendary red pokemon and we won’t harm you!” shouted the first stranger.

“For the last time, we won’t. You two must have the ruby and the sapphire stones in order to learn about the legendary red pokemon.” said one of the guards.

“Grrrr, you’re ticking me off . TELL US THE SECRETS NOW!” shouted the second stranger.

“Hey! You two creeps better knock it off!” exclaimed Kenta.

“Well, well, well, isn’t it our old enemy, Kenta.”

“Hey, Shum and Cart, long time no see. I thought Neo Team Rocket was gone for good.” replied Kenta.

“Well, guess what! We’re back and here to get the secrets of the legendary red pokemon.” said Cart.

“Hey, Kenta! Who’s Neo Team Rocket?” asked Ash.

“Neo Team Rocket is the resurrected team of the scattered Team Rocket from your region, Ash. Before you came to the Johto region, these guys were trying to capture all the legendary pokemon here

in Johto, until I stopped their awful plans. Their leader is Mask of Ice and he’s even worse then Giovanni.” Kenta explained.

“Ready to beat them again, Umbreon?” said Kenta.

“Umbreon! (Yeah! Lets beat them again)” said Umbreon.

“Hey don’t forget about us, Kenta!” said Ash.

“Blast! There’re too many of them! Let’s find another place that has the secrets of the legendary red pokemon, Shum.” said Cart.

“Fine. You got lucky Kenta, but we’ll meet again.” Shum blew a kiss at him. “Chow.” Shum threw a smoke bomb at the ground and she and Cart escaped through the window.

“Darn it, they’re gone.” said Richie.

“Don’t worry, they’ll be back.” said Kenta.

“Are you the ones who passed the test?” asked the first guard.

“Yep, that’s us.” said Ash.

“We are the guardians of the pokemon tower. I am Botan.” Botan said, introducing herself.

“And I am Kikyou” said Kikyou, following suit.

“Did you bring the Ruby and Sapphire stones?” Botan inquired.

“Yeah, we did.” answered Kenta.

“Then please show us.” said Kikyou. Ash and Kenta gave them the stones and Botan and Kikyou nodded.

“Thank you, you may enter.” said Botan. The gate opened and the gang finally reached the goal.

“Well done, you guys.” praised Zelda.

“Way the go, Kenta.” Whitney congratulated.

“Thanks, Whitney... What the…? How in the world did you get here, Whitney?” asked Kenta.

“You guys were too far ahead, so Zelda’s sister, Shirley, took me to a secret passage way to the top of the tower.” answered Whitney.

“Hey you guys! Glad you passed the test. Ready to find out about the legendary red pokemon and challenge our grandmother?” questioned Shirley.

“Sorry for asking Shirley, but what’s your grandmother’s name?” asked May.

“Her name is Agatha of the Elite Four.”

“AGATHA OF THE ELITE FOUR!” shouted everyone.

wait.....I did read this one.....wow, six chappys in 1 page^^

Don't worry everyone. I will try to finish the next chapter when I'm not too busy on other things.

Ember Guest

Ok, take your time. ^^ We can wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Ember
    Ok, take your time. ^^ We can wait.

Thanks Ember-chan^^. Guess what everyone! My story is almost done and I'll try to posted up either on Tuesday or thursday.

hey..wait...I read this one too already too.
    so it's the next chap that I didn't read.aren't you supose to post your next chap by now?
    Last edited by maxphi5; 4th March 2006 at 3:56 PM.

Sorry to keep you waiting you guys. Here's the new chapter everyone:

Side Story: Before getting to the final door in the pokemon tower.

“Okay does anyone now how to get to the top” said May. “Not a clue” said Richie.

Suddenly a secret doors, Gengar starts pulling Julia and taking her to another room.” Richie Help!” shouted Julia. “I’m coming Julia” said Richie. When Richie grab Julia’s arm, Gengar pulled pulled them with force and took them to

another room and shuts the door. “Bring them back now Gengar” said Ash.” Its okay Ash. I think that was part of the test” said Richie. “Okay but be

careful you two” said Ash. “We will Ash. See you guys at the final door” said Julia. Suddenly a Misdreavus comes out of no where and takes Allenby to the next room. “Hey put me down. Max help me” shouted Allenby” “I’m coming

Alie! said Max. When Max and Allenby got to the other room, the door shuts and leaving Ash and May alone.” Guess its just you and me May” said Ash. “Guess so” said May.

May’s thoughts(Wait a minute! This is the perfect time tell Ash how I really feel about him….SWEET!). said May. “Lets go May” said Ash. “Um Ash. Before we go, I want to ask you something” said May.” Hmmm what is it” asked

Ash.” Well….you’ve been on my mind for a long time. And I do enjoy being with you Ash.” She said. “All I’m trying to say is that I love you Ash”. When May finally said her true feelings towards Ash, Ash was shocked and surprise.” When did you fell in love with me May?” said Ash.” I’ve been in love with you since the day I meet you at Professor Birch lab. You’ve been so kind to me

and protected me. And no matter what Ash, you will always be my knight in shiny armor. And I love you with all my heart. May said. When Ash heard every what May said, his face was all red and his heart was pounding like crazy.” Is that true May” asked Ash. “Yes. Its all true Ash” answered May. ”Well I-I love you too May” said Ash.

“Really Ash?” said May.” Yes May. I really do” answered Ash. “Oh Ash!” May hugged Ash and kissed him passoinly.” I’m so happy to finally be with you Ash. No matter what, you will always be in my heart.” said May. “ Mines too May” Ash answered back.

“Now lets try and pass this test” said Ash. “Alright Ash. Lets go” said May.

Kenta’s route. “Hmmmmm….should we go left or right umbreon?” asked Kenta, “Um! Umbreon!(I don’t know. Hard choice)” Umbreon answered back.” Darn….I know!” Kenta picks up two small rocks and throws one on each side. He heard the right side had a low sound and the left side had a high sound.”Alright! it’s

the left side. Lets go Umbreon” said Kenta. “Umbreon!(Yay! Lets go)” said Umbreon. When Kenta and Umbreon went to the left side, they heard a familiar voice they heard before.”Kenta! Kenta! Where are you” said the unknown voice. “Who’s there?” Kenta asked. Suddenly an Espeon pops out of

nowhere and jumps into Kenta’s arms.” Espeon long time no see. Wait a minute! If you’re here, then that means….” Suddenly Kenta hears someone coming down the hall and see’s Marina.” It is you!” shouted Kenta

“Yep its me. Long time no see Kenta” said Marina. "what are you doing here Marina?" asked Kenta." Well I knew your going to be here so I asked Agatha if she could let me stay here till you come. Plus I also wanted to let you borrow my Espeon for your journey Kenta" answered Marina." Really Marina? are you

sure you want me to borrow your Espeon for my journey?" asked Kenta. "Yes. Espeon has been very lonely since we moved. Espeon does feel very happy when she's around me but she feels like there's something missing in her

heart." answered Marina." Who is it Marina?" said Kenta . "Its Umbreon silly. She misses him alot everyday and as I misses you everyday Kenta. Please Kenta, will you please take care of Espeon during your journey and bring her back to me?" asked Marina. "Alright I promise to look after her Marina. So

Umbreon, aren't you happy?" said Kenta. "Umbreon!(Yes I am. I'm very happy to be with Espeon again)" said Umbreon. "Thank you so much Kenta. I know I can count on you." said Marina. Marina walk towards Kenta and kissed him on

the lips and Kenta began to blush bright red." *giggle* well I gotta go now. I'll be cheering you on Kenta and don't worry I'll be fine...oh I almost forgot! here you go *gives Kenta a small note* see ya *winks at him*" said Marina. Marina

presses a stone button on the wall and a door opens the leads to the entrance." blushing did marina really kissed me Umbreon" asked Kenta. "Umbre! Umbreon!(Yep she did alright. Oh read the note that she gave you.)" said Umbreon.

Kenta opens the note and it saids:

Dear Kenta,

I'm so happy that your in the Rainbow league now. I'm really glad that your here. Do your best and become a pokemon champion. I know you, Umbreon, and Espeon can do it. And please take care Kenta.

Love,

Marina

"Thank you...Marina. Ready to go Umbreon?" said Kenta." Umbreon!(Yeah lets go).

After wandering in the Maze, Ash and the gang are about meet up again. "phew...finally we're here May" said Ash." Yeah...I wondering where the others are?" said May. Finally Kenta and Umbreon had showed up. "Hey what's up you two" shouted Kenta." Kenta! your finally made it " said May."

Yep...hey where's Max and my sister?" asked Kenta." They haven't came yet" said Ash. Suddenly Ash, May, and Kenta heard a rumbling sound in the other route. "what's that sound you guys?" asked May. " I don't know. it sounds like

something is rolling from that direction" said Kenta. The sound is growing louder and Max and Allenby had showed and passed Ash, May, and Kenta. "Max! Allenby! why are you two running for?" said May." RUN FOR IT" shouted

Max. "A GIANT ROLLING STONE IS COMING THIS WAY" shouted Allenby." Huh?turns around."AHHHHHHH WAIT FOR US YOU TWO!" shouted Ash, May, and Kenta.
    Last edited by Shadow Ichigo; 15th March 2006 at 1:40 AM.

welll there are grahmmer probs (Im no better^^) but its good......

Grammer problemos but still ver good.How come in the other chapter he didn't tell ash may etc....that he met maria in the tower and got her espeon and that she kissed him?

off topic:Yay your back shatoshi!

elementalmightyena Guest

it was great though I agree there are a few grammer problems, still I loved.

I'm finally back everyone^^. Sorry about that. I was in a rush so thats why theres alot of errors in it. I'm going to fix it right away.

This is excellent so far you should keep up the good work. I'm only new here so this is the first fic i've read.

Alright everyone. I fixed the errors in this chapter. Thanks alot crystal-zephyr. I'm glad you like it.

so youved corrected your errors so when do you think the next chap will be up?

I don't know yet but soon I will try to write the next chapter for this story.

o.O... this is good.... very good... better than my fics... o.O

~Kitteh

Whoa!!! IT's really long. Mind if you PM the FF.net adfdress to me Thnks.

Also, it's good, but mind if you gave us a short listing of ALL the names of the characters and their name variations soon?

By Yami Ookami

My MSN Space! http://kentamarina-lot.spaces.live.com/ For Questshippers!!!

The story was awsome,but i did notice that every chap has grammer problems,anyway it was really cool especially where Maria arrived and where there was alot of questshipping and advanceshipping!Keep up the good work Shadow Ichigo!

My! there's a next chapter? Wow.

I've got a way to make it more interesting. Maybe this could be a talkshow, where Shadow, Yuffie and Rikku are concerned. Like Hoso.

By Yami Ookami

My MSN Space! http://kentamarina-lot.spaces.live.com/ For Questshippers!!!

Question

Quote Originally Posted by GoldSilverCrys View Post
    My! there's a next chapter? Wow.

I've got a way to make it more interesting. Maybe this could be a talkshow, where Shadow, Yuffie and Rikku are concerned. Like Hoso.
    Wtf r u talking about?

Question

Quote Originally Posted by pokemaster3000 View Post
    Wtf r u talking about?
    Lol,hes talking about fina fantasy characters,sorry for getting of topic and spamming

Sorry about that i forgot he was talking about Final Fantasy*bangs his head on the wall hard*.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast