Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Reversing The Charges! (431)

This episode was ok... It was cool to see an Elekid again. It was awesome to finally see Phanpy evolve into Donphan. It was odd to see May's egg get stuck in Elekid's Antenna. It was cool to find out that Donphan learned Hyper Beam. It was interesting to see a Pokemon other than Pikachu suffer from the illness Electric types many times suffer from. The way they got the excess Electricity out of Elekid was very creative.

30/100

A boring episode. Elekid didn't interest me and neither did Phanpy.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

That elekid was kind of crazy.

Though I quite liked seeing james worry over mime jr and I thought it was kind of amusing seeing him be short tempered when jessie and james can out with something bad about mime jr.

I also liked when they were battling and james said time out and traded the egg to may and got his mime jr back. I like james due to his sweet nature he displays sometimes.^-^
    It's hard to believe why he even joined team rocket sometimes.

I liked how they were blasting off and he was happy. You could even hear him laughing with happiness as they got further away.XD

Phanpy evolving was cool.=)

Put together by me.

It was an okay episode, it got better as it went on. The battle was pretty good and I liked seeing Phanphy evolve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

This episode was pretty good, it's awsome that Ash's Phanphy evolved into Donphan and learned Hyper Beam.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

I know it's in a protective case, but still, that much electricity can't be good for the egg, or I should say, the Pokemon that hatches from it.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Upon watching this episode again, I felt that Elekid was really strong; seeing it beat an Exeggutor made me feel as if it should've been caught by someone. Alas. Anyway, I loved how Ash and friends cared for Mime Jr. when it got separated from James and how it bonded with Ash's Phanpy, and seeing Meowth care for May's egg was cute.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567