Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Reversing The Charges! (431)

Default Reversing The Charges! (431)

Reversing The Charges!

On their way to the Battle Pike, Ash & Co. Meet a Wild Elekid. However due to an accident, May's Egg gets caught in between Elekid's Antenna. Elekid, after being startled by this runs of. Will Ash & Co. be able to find Elekid and get May's egg back?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

As near as I can tell, May's Egg didn't hatch BUT Ash's Phanpy evolved into Donphan

In which case we can take it as virtually confirmed the egg is Eevee.

Banners By Me. Level 3 Trainer: 33 KOs, 95.5 TP, 18 SP

How the hell did you come to that conclusion? It could go either way ¬¬ No discussion of whats in the egg in this thread please

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii
    As near as I can tell, May's Egg didn't hatch BUT Ash's Phanpy evolved into Donphan
    Sweet mother of pygmy pachyderms! That is awesome news. Phanpy needed a power boost (and to rid itself of its awful dub voice) for sure!
    Viva las Donphan.

Gaiash is gonna plotz.

One word to end the discussion. Meiji.

And back onto the actual episode. According to Pokeani, Exeggutor makes an appearence, which is nice, considering we last saw it for about half a second getting slaughtered by Combusken.

Banners By Me. Level 3 Trainer: 33 KOs, 95.5 TP, 18 SP

AWESOME, Phanpy evolved! Too Bad the egg didn't hatch.
    Adam 's PokePet

My level 10 Munchlax!

xana's combusken Guest

i don't know i mean when pokemon evolve it means they might go back to prof. oak's soon

Phanpy evolved? HOO-RAH! At last its return to the team is justified.

Too bad the egg didn't hatch. The debate continues.

Other than that, was their anything to write home about in this episode?

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

well, I guess it's great that phanpy evolved... wonder how it's going to behave now that it's no longer a baby...

anyway, it may also mean that it gets more screentime as an evolved competent battler rather then just a baby pokemon...

that will go to whatever May's egg will hatch into... and I wouldn't be surprized if Donphan and May's future pokemon will be close to eachother...
    Part-time Fanfic writer, Full-time crank.

Factory Head Noland Guest

Donphan?! =D I will miss lil Phanpy though...;-;

Now no one saw this one coming! Pity about le egg not hatching but the evolution will keep me merry. Can't have everything now, can we?

I didn't actually think Phanpy would evolve but it will be good to see the intro changes in the next episode. I told you that a Donphan would fit into Phanpy's spot in the team attack also in the forest. Not that I really wanted it to evolve that much ;-; I really will miss kawaii Phanpy...

Are we SURE Phanpy Evolved? Maybe Serebii will update Ash's Bio soon to show the change.

Phanpy evolved?

Pretty cool! But that damn egg didn't hatch and now there's going to be more people chewing off heads about what the egg will hatch into.

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

What! Now I can't wait until I see that episode!
    Just because I breed for natures and EV train does not mean I treat my pokemon like mindless drones or just data. Pokemon are more than just data to me. They're my prized possesions. I love my Pokemon.

Playing is Believing -Nintendo

Sprite Resources
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid Meat
    Most of you are followers by going by what the most popular users think and copying their idea not expressing you own ideas.
    The quote that describes the many people that use cliche opinions.

I will not be posting much often. Only like once per month to keep my account alive.

I can't believe that it evolved so fast!! I thought it would take a lot longer!!

Viva l'Evolution!

This is not only overdue, but also pretty darn cool! First Mudkip, and now Phanpy! Now May is the only one with any cutesy pokemon. I am delighted! What happened with Manene, though?
    My new Pokemon Fanfic, "The Prodigy Project" has started.

Read the prologue for the Kanto arc HERE

The first proper chapter will be posted in October, shortly after the release of XY.

xana's combusken Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMage
    Viva l'Evolution!

This is not only overdue, but also pretty darn cool! First Mudkip, and now Phanpy! Now May is the only one with any cutesy pokemon. I am delighted! What happened with Manene, though?
    he has pikachu and corphish the only one with out a cutesy pokemon is brock

Phanpy evolved? that is so awesome!
    shame the egg didn't hatch though.. but Donphan rules!
    *Ash will use Donphan in the battle Pike*

I'm just waiting for the site I get eps from to update the site with the episode
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

O Phanpy evoluiu? *translation: Phanpy evolved?*
    Aleluia!! Finally, Ash has a more-than-decent ground pokemon. I hope to see it in future BF battles episodes!

Whoa~! I didn't think Phanpy would evolve until a bit later! The little baby has grown up...but I wonder how May's Squirtle will take it? Taking continuity into account, Phanpy was like a big brother to Squirtle. But Ash now has a powerful new evolution...I can just imagine him saying: "Ike, Donphan!"

Revolution FC: 2620-9865-4149

Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight
    O Phanpy evoluiu? *translation: Phanpy evolved?*
    Aleluia!! Finally, Ash has a more-than-decent ground pokemon. I hope to see it in future BF battles episodes!
    Whenever one of Ash's pokemon evovles or he gets a new one he always uses them in the next gym battle, so why not Battle fronteir?

He will use Donphan in he pike

I think Serebii will update Ash's bio when he updates the site with pictures
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

hey that's great news Phanpy evolves. Didn't really expect that to happen. As for the egg, it will pay. I want to see what happened to Manene.

Whoa~! I didn't think Phanpy would evolve until a bit later! The little baby has grown up...but I wonder how May's Squirtle will take it? Taking continuity into account, Phanpy was like a big brother to Squirtle. But Ash now has a powerful new evolution...I can just imagine him saying: "Ike, Donphan!"
    I dont see how you got to that conclusion since we never really saw phanpy and squirtle together but, once or twice. Anyaway cant say that it wasnt unexpected. It was bound to hapeen sooner or latter. What I would like to see is it's strength. Will it be in the same ranks as Snorlax, Heracross, Grovyle and Glalie or not.

Phanpy evolved? That's great. I have a strong feeling that he'll be participating in the next Frontier Brain battle.
    Team Rocket will pay for their crimes.

Looks like all that Donphan foreshadowing WAS actual foreshadowing.

Anyone notice that Ash has always taken a liking to Donphan? Remember that Donphan filler from early Johto where Ash was so impressed with them?

Then he gets a Phanpy in mid-Johto and gets a decent league match.

But I KNEW that Donphan filler in Hoenn and Tetsuya having a Donphan meant something.

Anyway hooray! Grovyle should be up next.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast