Thread: Come all hamster lovers!

Exclamation Come all hamster lovers!

www.hamsterscrib.piczo.com
    this site is for all hamster lovers to enjoy soon there will be a hamster fact page you to know so come and visit and post in the shout box!
    tell me to add something i need it!
    Hello to all, I am Kamaro, I am a minor Game Developer that uses BYOND. I am currently making a Kingdom Hearts Fan Game. I have returned to this forum after years of ignoring it, sorry for any issues I may have caused earlier, if I did that is...
    P.S The name means Shadow Weasel, no Naruto connections at all

This site now has a password please PM me for it.
    Hello to all, I am Kamaro, I am a minor Game Developer that uses BYOND. I am currently making a Kingdom Hearts Fan Game. I have returned to this forum after years of ignoring it, sorry for any issues I may have caused earlier, if I did that is...
    P.S The name means Shadow Weasel, no Naruto connections at all

Firstly, the link doesn't work, and secondly, don't double post.

Chapter 64: Hide and Seek
    The story of an ordinary boy on an impossible quest in a world that isn't as black and white as he always thought it was.
    (rough draft of the remaining chapters finished for NaNoWriMo; to be edited and posted)

Morphic
    (completed, plus silly extras)
    A few scientists get drunk and start fiddling with gene splicing. Ten years later, they're taking care of eight half-Pokémon kids, each freakier than the next, while a religious fanatic plots to murder them all.

Lengthy fanfiction reviewing guide / A more condensed version
    Read and I will be very happy for a large number of reasons.