Page 1 of 39 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: +Fanfic Writer's Club+

Default +Fanfic Writer's Club+

Approved by PsiUmbreon!

Hey. Ledian_X here. I'm the new co-owner of the club since Tale left us. But, fear not Psychic and I will do the best we can. This is a reboot of the club so I can edit things. But, I will c/p the rules as he had them and the memberlist. Also, I'll expect a new topic and evceryone should expect a pm from me!

Welcome writers of Serebii and other such forums! This club is in dedication to all those who enjoy writing fanfiction and/or are brimming with creativity and imagination.

Here writers can discuss writing tips, story ideas, writing styles, genres, thoughts on UU and OU Pokemon and much more!

Ok, enough with crappy intros and I'll get on with the rules -_-;

~The Rules~

One. No spamming, flaming and all that other crap - you know what it is so just dont do it.

Two. No requesting to be Co-owner. That role is to be decided by myself so we dont get any cruddy co-owners. You will most likely be appointed the job if you keep the thread alive (without double posting or spamming) and if you post often with decent and helpful comments.

Three. No advertising, you're allowed to point out your fics (if you have posted any) in your sign up. But just plain saying "Take a look at my fic: {URL}Ben's Pokemon Journey{/URL}" is just against the rules. Updated: Previews are allowed to be posted also in your sign up thread. Just edit them as you wish. If possible, post a link as it saves space - but never mind if not.

Four. No critisizing fics, those comments should be left for the thread the fic is in. Goes without saying really...

Five. Only one topic can be posted every day unless stated otherwise. This means all can post a topic unless one is already in progress; in which case you must wait until the following day in order to post a new one. If you like, you can PM me to reserve a topic, and I will add you to a newly formed list at the bottom of this post. To make this fair, you can't post two topics in a row. (Rule declared by Psychic - edited a little by myself)

Six. Following from topics, be sure to check the list at the bottom of this post regularly if you wish to post topics. If there is a new topic already in action, dont post the topic. If there is a topic in the request list, dont post a topic. If you realy want your topic to be up, PM me with the topic and I'll add it to the future topic list. Further details can be found here and through my answering PM (if you PM me).

Seven. Be sure to check out my important posts in order to get up to date.

*~Sign Up~*

Nothing too hard, in fact, the only thing you really can mention after asking to join is links to any fics you may have posted. You do not need a fic posted to join though you must enjoy creating/writing them of course =P. If you like, you can include favourite genres, favourite books/authors etc.

=+Members+=

Psychic (Co-Owner)

Ledian_X (Co-Owner)

Mimori Kiryu

FlamingRuby

Wobbanut

Power Shot

Lilbluecorsola

AAMLfan

Act

katiekitten

Shadow Forte.EXE

Faerie

Proffesor Pikachu

Hahahabvc87

~RaikouRider243~

~*Commander Blizzard*~

Nylf

Elemental Charizam

Blackjack Gabbiani

Burnt Flower

Aalitichi

GoldenHouou

Torkoal

lightkeeper

Shiney_Hunter_Tauros_Rule

Brian Powell

Beautiavus

The Pokemon Master

xXSapphireXx

Sike Saner

Torkoal Stu

Klaus

Willow's Tara

Lemurian

Darkrukario

Scar

Knightblazer

Serpant Syra

Dragonfree

Dilasc

Shiny_Deoxys

Skittish Celebi

DarkPersian479

eagle-kyogre

fireKp1

Blingin G

jessieneese

The Big Al

Ivymoonrose

Misty Lover

SereneSapphire

Ultimate Nagash

Negrek

Alakazam

Saffire Persian

FlanneryLover

jetx

IM4MISTY

Icy_Mew

Pan

The Cheshire Cat

+Chaos Blade+

Orange Flaaffy

mindripper

hikari_blaze

WanderingRythmicalPhoenix

whit19

Typhlogirl

Ratiasu

Dark_fan_92

HarleyScarow

DKzMOma

Bay

The Pikamaster

La Carlotta

NeoCrisis873

SnoringFrog

Timid Kyorge

Quackerdrill

chuboy

JoJo@210

Pikachuism

masterwannabe

ShadowCloud62

Chibi Pika

Rasengan

-4J-

Xtra

[Cano]

~*Rekkuza Ryuu*~

Iceking

Great Bulter

deadlyrose

squirtleking

Pamizard

Sammi

xXMistyXx

lightkeeper

pisces (banned)

Topics

CURRENT TOPIC: Open Topics. Reply to what you want.

4 most current topics:

How would you consider your fic(s) successful?

How attached do you feel to your fics?

What's the 411 on your fics?

What's the soundtrack (s) for your stories and what are the reasons for picking the songs you did
    Last edited by Ledian_X; 9th April 2007 at 5:06 PM.
    I am the author of the webcomic, Starbolts and host of the comic review show, Comic Showcase. Please check out the action here: http://starbolts.blogspot.com

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/cferra1227

Glad this was restarted. =D Thanks for the notification, Ledian_X.

As you can see from my signature, I'm starting a s.CRY.ed story soon. Other than that, I haven't really been working on other fanfics.
    (image beautifully drawn by pixiv user id #45323)
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/34il6ah.png[/IMG]
    Lelouch is watching over all of us.

Ooh, time for a topic!

Why is Power Shot so great?

No, just kidding. On a more serious, less me level:

If you could be any of your characters, who would you be?
    Zepther is not a perfect city, filled with crime and evil. Through its dark alleys and narrows streets, a silent watcher protects the people, calling forth the darkness of metal to defend them. Cloaked in black, shrouded in the mysteries of his past, his cold heart is true as steel. His name is Chronos. He is the Dark Eye.
    The legacy begins...

I would be the character of my future story that is related to Kazuma. O-O I would give anything to be her. >_<
    (image beautifully drawn by pixiv user id #45323)
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/34il6ah.png[/IMG]
    Lelouch is watching over all of us.

Well, I might be Amber or Sabrina... But if I weren't female, I would really love to be Drew. =P Tee hee.

Oh, and from my newest Fanfic idea, I would like to be Galatea.

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

Alright! We're still in business! Glad to know that this club is not dead yet.

If I could be any character from my work, I'd be Jimmy. Seriously, to have a fall from disgrace story follow my life with angst, pain, and horror, it'd be very kick butt!

Currently on Hiatus

Very gracious thanks to Tezza for the Banner.

The Generic Story You All Probably Know… and Hate

It's 97% pure Parody, the other 3% is mockery!

Kertonmel: Sinsufficient Glory

A grand adventure, spoken in 2MB Colored glory!

YAY! IT's wonderful, it's been restarted.

If I could be any of the characters. Well, i'd have to Taylor....yeah....Taylor is it. Infact, I gave him my same personality. Speaking in big words and other things. Yup, i'd have to be Taylor.

As always, be kind to the mime.
    ~*Pair- Typhlogirl*~
    [CENTER]
    *~Currently Reading TWILIGHT!~*

I'm not even on the list...

Well, probably Alan. Most of my favorite characters are ones people wouldn't have much desire to be.

Chapter 64: Hide and Seek
    The story of an ordinary boy on an impossible quest in a world that isn't as black and white as he always thought it was.
    (rough draft of the remaining chapters finished for NaNoWriMo; to be edited and posted)

Morphic
    (completed, plus silly extras)
    A few scientists get drunk and start fiddling with gene splicing. Ten years later, they're taking care of eight half-Pokémon kids, each freakier than the next, while a religious fanatic plots to murder them all.

Lengthy fanfiction reviewing guide / A more condensed version
    Read and I will be very happy for a large number of reasons.

Um...I'd say Derek.

I'd love to be Josh from my fic. He's got so many of my good traits...and more that I want. And with the kind of warrior he has in him...that would so pwn.
    Props to MysticFlames for these!

Remember the Beast Riders? THEY'RE BACK!!!
    Pokémon Origins Volume III: The War of Armageddon
    Finished, after 16 months!!

what character?

I would love to be Belle from a coming story of mine... like.. months in coming.

Or Zianora from Requiem of a Dream...XD.. (She's a Persian).

Hmm...I would be the most like Maya from "The Heart of the Cards" (which reminds me, I need to restart it for the fourth time. XD)

Well, I pmed as many people as I could. Hopefully everyone'll be notifed and those I forgot will find the place ands come back to the fold. It's bad that our friend Tale's gone but no matter..We'll still have fun, guys! whit I edited you in.

As for the question..

I would be Mateo Arlandero aka Saturn. Who wouldn't want giant white wings and a hot alien girlfriend? In all seriousness, He's a great hero with cool powers and attitude. He's loyal to his friends and family and is generally a great guy. Piss him off and you'd pay, though. Gotta edit this question in.

LX

P.S. Anyone else I'm forgetting in the list?
    I am the author of the webcomic, Starbolts and host of the comic review show, Comic Showcase. Please check out the action here: http://starbolts.blogspot.com

I would be Kana from A New Adventure In Hoenn

LiveJournal
    Proudly claimed Barrett x Dorothy (Rune Factory 2)

whit I edited you in.

Thanks, man.

If you could be any one of your characters, who would you be?

Definitely Whit from World Saviors. I'd be the same person I am now except with fire power.

Well, here we are again...

As for the question... crap, all my characters are messed up. Umm, I guess I'd be Ailrianor from The Ninetales' Curse because he's cool and, being a Ninetales (and a rather old one, too) got to see and participate in a lot of neat stuff in his day.

Banner by Sworn Metalhead of Dćdric Design

To answer my own question, because I forgot to, I would be Jarred from A Forgotten Legend, because he was based off me personality-wise. He also teh rocks and is a really cool guy.
    Zepther is not a perfect city, filled with crime and evil. Through its dark alleys and narrows streets, a silent watcher protects the people, calling forth the darkness of metal to defend them. Cloaked in black, shrouded in the mysteries of his past, his cold heart is true as steel. His name is Chronos. He is the Dark Eye.
    The legacy begins...

Shiny_deoxys Guest

I dunno. Most likely Darren from life of a hero, but Gardevoir from my other story would be great too.

Oy, welcome, everyone, to the new Fic Writers Club! (Better late than never, no?)

I'd like to point out that I'm the Co-Owner who deals with rule breakers. Anyone who ignored club rules will be dealing with me. Break not only club rules, but the FanFiction rules as well, and you may get banned from the club.

On a lighter note:
    LEdian_X, I think that for first posts, people should privde links to their fics, like in the old club.

My fics:
    The Mutations
    About a group of misfits searching for a home in which they can be accepted.
    Cries In The Dark (One Shot)
    A Lapras cries out, mourning the loss of his loved one.

Tough choice, really. There are two characters I;d like to be:

Lumerah the Sandslash: I modled her after the kind of person the weak half of me wants to be: tough, headstrong, harsh, and she doesn't care about the consequences of her actions.
    Kender the winged Grovyle: he's just so damn cool. He's wise, streetsmart and can fly! He has a strong will to go on, and is tough, standing up for what be believes in.

~Psychic

Okay. Here's my work:

Starbolts: New Beginnings Action/Adventure/Scifi/Some Romance and Comedy and rated PG 13.

The story's about 12 superheroes coming of age amist tragedy and triumph. They are the future of Earth's heroes and strive to protect two worlds. Their lives are turned upside down when faced with a great threat and now have to work together if they are to survive their greatest challenge to date. They themselves are also going through changes and have to face them and any obstacle in their way.

And I'll be doing sequels, too.

LX
    Last edited by Ledian_X; 4th December 2005 at 5:23 PM.

Dust to Deceit - Read it! No, seriously, it might make you rethink your opinions about serious journey fics in made up lands.

Fossil Fool (One Shot) - Yeee! Little Omanyte, brought back to life! What's on the little runt's mind, two hundred fifty million years in the making.

Currently on Hiatus

Very gracious thanks to Tezza for the Banner.

The Generic Story You All Probably Know… and Hate

It's 97% pure Parody, the other 3% is mockery!

Kertonmel: Sinsufficient Glory

A grand adventure, spoken in 2MB Colored glory!

The only fic of mine I shall link to is one of my recent One-Shots:

~¤Champion¤~

The is because the rest of my One-Shots are all closely related, and I don't want to have to ask you to read all of them... Unless you want to. Which would be nice.

~*~
    epona, epona, soba ni oide,
    futari de ireba, kanashiku nanka nai
    dakara, epona, koko ni ite
    watashi no uta wo kiiteite ne

My work:

Forgotten Heroes: Legend Of Dragodell (A neopian-based fic)

Umm... Lucifer Elemental the Maraquan Krawk... cos' he's almost like me :X. (Serious and humorous and uhh... I dunno)

*IS FORGOTTEN BY THE LIST* >:O

XD

WorkOrz: (I'll just put my two main ones)

PokeTalk!: The pokemon based Talkshow! (PG-13 Comedy)
    Well, this is the fic that won me Best Comedy Author, and won itself Best Comedy Fic in the Summer awards. I don't know either XD. Basically, this is a fic about Typhlogirl, (not me, a character based on me) and her two pokemon Micheal the Typhlosion (OMFG! Typhlogirl owns a Typhlosion! How unpredictable!!) and Pebbles the Golem, who run a Talkshow called PokeTalk!. They interview random pokemon characters from the manga and the anime. But nothing ever runs smoothly in that studio. Chaos will insue. Read this if you like stupid random humour, and don't mind minor swearing and seeing pokemon characters a bit OOC. ^_~

The Pokemon Rebellion (PG-13 Drama/Angst)
    This fic is the polar opposite of PokeTalk, genre wise. It's the story of a Linoone called Larmo, who is desperate to free the pokemon of the world from the control of the human race. And no, according to my reviewers, the plot of this fic is not cliched-its original. I'll tell you this now; this is not a cheerful fic. It's full of sorrow and angst. Read it if you want a new persepective on the way pokemon view humans.

God I can crap on. --;

Why, Typhlogirl from PokeTalk of course . Who wouldn't want to interview all the characters?

-
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/5bxx86.png[/IMG]
    they see me rollin'
    they hatin'

Page 1 of 39 1234511 ... LastLast