Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Littleman3's first ever sprite thread

Littleman3 Guest

Default Littleman3's first ever sprite thread

The other day I decided to start making pokemon sprites. Tell me please if my sprites are good, and I will do requests for revamps/devamps (from RSEFRLG to GSC and vice versa only) and fusions for just two pokemon. However, if I think they're too much of a challenge, please don't be offended if I don't do them.
    Anyways, these are the sprites I have so far:

That was the first sprite I ever did, Growlithe with Zigzagoon colors.

Fusion of Igglybuff and Natu - Igglytu

My Pikachu/Whismur - Pismur

Ho-row - Fearow and Ho-oh

Linoone and Quilava - Liliva

Sanslash and Raichu - Sandchu (sounds rather like Sandshrew)

Chinchou and Paras - Chinras (Not too proud of it)

Revamped Suicune from Gold

Revamped Crystal Lugia (I know some-one else made one but I DID NOT STEAL IT)

Revamped Gold Slugma

Revamped Gold Lapras (has some blue on its ear - might redo that later)

Devamped FRLG Hitmonlee

So those are my sprites. If you have a request, explain it if it's revamp/devamp and fill out this form if it's a fusion:
    Pokemon 1
    Pokemon 2
    Base
    So that's it. Request and rate!

Oh, and don't forget the flashing Suicune:
    Last edited by Littleman3; 23rd December 2005 at 9:27 PM.

The Igglytu's beak looks a bit miss placed. The Crystal Lugia needs some darker colors. What am I saying?! Their great that's all.

Littleman3 Guest

Thanks people. Does anyone have requests? I'm short of ideas.

Yeah, I do. It's not really good, bu if you can make this into a sprite, I'd gladly appreciate it. Sorry, it was a quick draw. http://img339.imageshack.us/my.php?image=araza9mz.png Look closely at the body, it's small.

Littleman3 Guest

I'm afraid it didn't really work, Connor. Here is the sprite:

It looks like it's just thrown together with paint because it is. I'll stick with fusions, revamps and devamps for a while. Hope you weren't desperate to get a sprite of that.

Shade the gold Lapras a bit more. I think they're quite good.
    [IMG]http://i32.*******.com/169err8.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i31.*******.com/3143151.jpg[/IMG]
    Shhh.

These are pretty good for your first sprites. Can you try a Meowth/Skitty mix? Use Meowth as the base

Littleman3 Guest

Okey dokey, Torchic23. I'm working on it. But hadn't someone else already done one of those before?

Edit: Okay, here it is.

Looks a bit like it's been sunbathing a bit too long!

Keep on requesting, and I'd also like a sprite something to do with Growlithe.(You probably guessed Growlithe's my favourite pokemon)

Edit again:
    I've devamped a FRLG Growlithe!

Is it good?
    Last edited by Littleman3; 9th December 2005 at 9:58 PM.

Talking

I am desprate, but that is a pretty good sprite, because I badly drew it. If I can draw a better one, could u make that a sprite and a good devamp?

Littleman3 Guest

Okay, but what do you mean by good devamp? What pokemon to what gen?

Btw, I made another sprite. It's a Revamp of Mewtwo from RB.

It's my first revamp from the first gen, and I think it turned out quite good.

I mean a devamp of the sprite u made me. To the 1st generation. I sent u an email.

Littleman3 Guest

Oh, right. But I didn't get the email, can you PM me the message?
    Also, do you want me to devamp the sprite I already made, or this new drawing you might draw me? I'm not that clear on it at the moment.

There is a little "foot" under Sandchu's right. Also, there's a little blach area around Pismur left ear.
    Other than that, they are all good sprites. May I suggest trying to devamp Jirachi? And if not, get an Octillery/Roselia mix (Octillery as base)
    Meta Ridley=My Bishie!

PM when added

Littleman3 Guest

The foot's meant to be there. If you look at the original Raichu sprite you'll see it. What gen do you want Jirachi devamped to?

Here it is: make sprite smaller, Littleman3. http://img455.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image12gn.png Now u can see da details. By the way, I want you to devamp the new sprite. Also, I'll re- email u.

Sorry to double post, but I just wanted to say, "Thanks alot 4 working hard, Littleman3. One of my world wide dreams is to have a sprite of Araza, the drawing I made. If u can make a very good sprite, I promise I will let u see my 37 page cheat book of my own game I worked really, really hard on. I hope you'll like it, though it could take a while to finish, 'cause it is very long. I will give u my website, and how to find the cheat book."
    Last edited by MS; 20th December 2005 at 6:04 PM.

I really like the mixes, especially the Fearow/Ho-oh hybrid. Some parts are out of proportion, you might want to work on that. =|
    The revamps are okay but you really need to add more shades and work on the outline. They also look a little sloppy, like the Suicune.
    Try to improve on that. Overall, you’re a pretty good spriter as a beginner. Keep up the good work.

The scratch sprite has too much black outline.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connor
    Here it is: make sprite smaller, Littleman3. http://img455.imageshack.us/my.php?image=image12gn.png Now u can see da details. By the way, I want you to devamp the new sprite. Also, I'll re- email u.
    I made one just because I felt like it. [IMG]http://*******.com/idzzew.png[/IMG] It seems to bee too big and disportional though.
    Last edited by ř®ΑпGЗ ♠; 10th December 2005 at 5:49 AM.

Littleman3 Guest

Okay. Polursine, I'll try devamping Jirachi to 1st and 2nd gens. But it's probably gonna be hard, 'cause on say the Hitmonlee, I've got a good color set to work with. I'll try just finding another blue pokemon and use those colors. Connor, the Azara's probably going to be just as hard as it was. I'm not good at making sprites from scratch. Is it okay if I base it on yours, Wigu?

Edit:
    Well, Polursine, here's your RB Jirachi.

I used the colors of Seel. I think it turned out OK.

Edit again:
    Here's the GSC Jirachi:

Okay?
    Last edited by Littleman3; 10th December 2005 at 2:59 PM.

Wigu, it's so cute! I luv it! That is ok, Littleman3. You tried your best. Wigu, u just need a better outline. U don't have 2, though. Nice Jirachi devamp, Littleman3, it's not 2 bad. Hey Wigu, if u want, though I'm not really counting on if u did, could u make mysterious dungeon stuff for my pokemon? If u do, try using the cute version of my pkmn. U don't have 2, but u could do it if u r bored. And if u don't want 2 do that, if you r not busy, can u make a back version of my pkmn?
    Last edited by Kinginsoar; 10th December 2005 at 4:21 PM.

Littleman3 Guest

I'm not sure about this but shouldn't that sort of message be sent by PM and not in a public thread, going off topic and talking about Wigu's sprites instead of mine, which the topic is about?

What, I can't talk about both sprites?
    Last edited by Kinginsoar; 10th December 2005 at 6:17 PM.
    Organization is a priority to me.
    l Metal Flower l Wave Guide l Fire Leap l Rainbow's Glory l

DO NOT PM ME ANYMORE! PM ME AT MY NEW ACCOUNT; Douger. THANK YOU!

Littleman3 Guest

Well, I don't actually know... I'm just short of ideas and want to make new sprites.

A very myserious mix would be a Haunter/Jirachi and Jirachi as base.

Littleman3 Guest

Okay, I'll try that. Also, I made my first real scratch sprite using Zelionax's tutorial. I call it Axtran

Edit: I tried to fuse a Jirachi/Haunter but it was just impossible. Does anyone have any different request?
    Last edited by Littleman3; 11th December 2005 at 3:36 PM.

Hey, Littleman3, I have an idea! How about you redo my pkmn, but this time use the tutorial! Maybe the picture will turn out better!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast