Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Green Guardian! (432)

the episode sounds pretty terrible if you ask me... it doesn't give me high hopes for the ranger game :\
    Part-time Fanfic writer, Full-time crank.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravy
    It wasn't. The whole thing seemed to be suspended above the generic forest of woe, and the bridge itself didn't look like the one featured in the bridge bike gang ep either. :/

It was called Cycling Road though. Special thanks goes to the big banner above the entrance reading 'Cycling Road' for informing me of that
    Hooray for continuity.
    ~

It was cool to see Ash and Brock team up together. That's pretty much all I liked. As for the Ranger, what's up with her hair?

Was this episode really that lackluster? It looked really promising since it had the female Ranger and Celebi....shame.

Well, if the Zapdos episode in Johto proved anything, it's that legendary main roles cannot alone change the quality of an episode, and thus, cannot prevent it from sucking. This really should have been a two-parter to not only give Celebi a larger role, but the ranger as well. Maybe it would have flowed better if it were linked to the upcoming May time-travelling episode.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

This epi sounded off and probably was...
    I like the idea of the Capture Styler being a phone as well! That says somethign about the game! Annoying PHONES!!! lol.
    Anyway i liked how she used that thing. THe Linoone, The Dugtrio. Nice.
    Pokémon KD (Kanto Dimension) is located at a Fan Comics forum. Updates (whe)never.

[IMG]http://i13.*******.com/868hxts.png[/IMG]

Click the banner to go to the thread. Banner Credits to Coronis and Pe2k.

She actually used a Dugtrio?

Too bad beyond that this sounds like an awful episode. To turn this into a fillerish episode (in fact I'll go all the way and call this a full blown filler) we had a stupid TR mech to add insult to injury.

Well, we knew it wouldn't last. Attack of the awful fillers has returned with a revengence and this three episode group which looked so good now looks so bad.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

Tell me did the Ranger actually have a name?

I think the only thing I thought was interesting about this episode was the Capture Styler. Overall, the episode was pure crap. 4/10.

Tell me, did Ash or Brock have any recollection of 4th movie Celebi whatsoever? Or did they at least know what Celebi was? Or did Ash say "WtF iS a CeLeBi DoOdZ!?!"

And from looking at the pictures, the animation is seriously off-model in places.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

She actually used a Dugtrio?
    She also uses a Diglett too, which happens to surface alongside the Dugtrio. Even so, the fact that they just appear from nowhere and just let the Ranger use them as tools is still pretty weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaiash
    Tell me did the Ranger actually have a name?
    Hinata~

Hinata~
    Hinata eh? Cool.

I think this episode was quite good to be honest, it was more of a promotional episode but still I liked it (Let me guess, someones going to say "Well YOU would")

That someone is me.

English. Real honest to God English on the sign. And then Tajirian on the detour sign. Could we at least be consistant?

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

If you thought beating up a pokemon and stuffing it in a tiny ball was wrong just wait till you see someone using a beyblade thingie and a spinning a wand to brainwash pokemon to do their bidding!

It was a pretty lousy episode and one you can easily afford to miss unless you want to see how stupid the whole controlling pokemon thing looks.

Where to start? ...I can't say I'm very impressed by this whole ranger business. Funny how there just happened to be pokémon randomly loitering about for her to use, eh? It would have been funny if none were available and they had to waste time looking around the forest for some.

The plot was essentially ripped-off from the fourth movie - Serebii is in a dangerous situation, teleports itself to another time, is weak from using too much energy, Satoshi-tachi nurse it back to health, it's stolen, then saved, and goes back to whenever it was in the first place. Not very original.

And "Cycling Road"... is a blasphemy. It's bad enough that the writers refuse to include anything from the original Kanto, but when they take something that actually was and completely screw it over, it's just revolting.

Honestly, Kojirou-tachi were the only part I really enjoyed in this episode. I actually chuckled when they were trapped in the vines and Soonansu popped out and squashed Musashi. They seem to have a bad time with vines, don't they? They could have used a Kabigon to help eat them away and clear the spring. Oh, wait...

And I officially love Manene now. It was hilarious when he was imitating Kojirou struggling with Sabonea.
    ~

The plot was essentially ripped-off from the fourth movie - Serebii is in a dangerous situation, teleports itself to another time, is weak from using too much energy, Satoshi-tachi nurse it back to health, it's stolen, then saved, and goes back to whenever it was in the first place. Not very original.
    Hey, at least it didn't have a temporary death this time...BTW, was there any 4th movie music used?

Quote Originally Posted by Pika Hikari KT
    Hey, at least it didn't have a temporary death this time...BTW, was there any 4th movie music used?
    Yes, there were two or three pieces taken from it as well.
    ~

Toyota Cressida Guest

Why don't they have Brock use ****ing Forretress???????????? *angry to the max*

Well they did have him use Numakuro at least.
    ~

And I officially love Manene now. It was hilarious when he was imitating Kojirou struggling with Sabonea.
    yeah this episode and the episode before really showed off of it's personality. Also did anyone notice that it seemed that Brock showed a genuine interest with the ranger stuff. Like how Hinata would show him the little capture stylus/ walkie talkie when doing things. Although this could be Brock just showing interest in anything that random filler person does as a job.

Quote Originally Posted by Toyota Cressida
    Why don't they have Brock use ****ing Forretress???????????? *angry to the max*

Just wait one more week and you'll be happy.

Arrow

The way the Capture styler was put into action was pretty lame at best. I'm supposed to believe that a group of pokémon is just going to stand there and not even flinch whilst a speedy little spinning top and a beam of light surrournds them. Pffft, rubbish.
    Why not? They obviously didn't sense any danger from it, they just didn't know what it was. And the gadget is probably designed so that Pokemon won't think it's dangerous or whatever...which it isn't. And we don't know much about this thing yet either, it's entirely possible that, just like a Pokeball, it isn't always 100% effective.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Toyota Cressida Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter Hunter Sohrab
    Just wait one more week and you'll be happy.
    Was Forretress in next week's preview? Sorry if it was mentioned earlier as I didn't read the whole thread.

Yes. There was even a bunch of Spikes surrounding Bonsly that probably came from Forretress.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhen Lin on Bulbagarden
    Another piece of trivia: the Styler is also a condition checker - Hinata uses it to determine what moves a Pokémon can use.
    Last edited by Geodude; 10th December 2005 at 9:10 AM.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii
    Ok new rule...please dont discuss the episode unless you have seen it orp ics have been released, please dont post with "This should be an interesting episode" or "I cant wait to see this" or anything like that
    You mean we haven't been saying this before? >_> I thought that was part of the "No speculation talk" rule.

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast