Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: AG 158 "May Travels Through Time"

Default AG 158 "May Travels Through Time"

Although it doesnt air until two weeks from now we already have a summary from Zhen Lin.
    Satoshi-tachi have arrived at Fuschia. But Zenigame vanishes. The paniced Haruka in searching for Zenigame arrives at a station, where she meets an old woman, Kuni. She has not been able to comprehend her husband, Isao's, death in a faraway town many decades ago, and has hence waited at the station ever since. By a strange chance, Haruka and Nyarth experience a timeslip into the past, will they save Isao's life...?
    source http://f42.aaa.livedoor.jp/~imawaka/...3955681064.jpg it also provides info on Bonsly and the ninja's so if somebody translates that that would be great. So Meowth enters the mix as well. Well we needed fillers no matter how much potential this had.
    Last edited by ghost master; 9th December 2005 at 1:28 AM.

You know, I never mentioned this before, but because of my choice in forum style, I cannot read your text clearly.

As for the episode.... I do not see why they couldn't have done what they did with the Mysterious Dungeon games in advertising for the Ranger games.

EDIT: Yeah V, Ranger episode occured already. Mmmm... Is that some nummy crack I spy.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

whoa..... now thats an episode i really need to see... guess i'll wait for the preview. But the episode confuses me a little.......xP

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

An episode that touches on death? That seems to be a rare theme in the Anime.

I know it's come up before (Latios and creepy Ninetales-lady-in-the-mist) but it's nice to see it.

OMG... I wonder how the man died... I must see this one. yea rite until it's dubbed i must see it

In case you didn't notice...we already have a thread about this ep. Sure, it's mostly speculation based off the title, but it still centers on this ep.

Anyway...this ep looks like average filler, other than the ever-so-rare mention of death.
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

Uh oh. An episode that has death in it. I'd like to see how 4KIDS deals with this one, seeing as how they'll most likely have to mention it because the subject of the episode seems to be focusing on whether or not May can save the man's life. Although, the episode itself sounds awesome. It's not often we get a fresh plot thrown into the show.
    3DS Friend Code: 5155-3421-4718
    Friend Safari: Bug-Type (Butterfree, Volbeat, & Heracross)

Quote Originally Posted by MagicBox
    Uh oh. An episode that has death in it. I'd like to see how 4KIDS deals with this one, seeing as how they'll most likely have to mention it because the subject of the episode seems to be focusing on whether or not May can save the man's life. Although, the episode itself sounds awesome. It's not often we get a fresh plot thrown into the show.
    May: "We MUST go back in time and save her husband from being sent to THE SHADOW REALM!"

Finally a ep. about May. I was really looking forward to checking this one out on serebii.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Syaoran
    May: "We MUST go back in time and save her husband from being sent to THE SHADOW REALM!"
    Uh, no. 4kids will say the old man "passed away" or "never came home". There are a LOT of ways to allude to death without ever saying the word.

Simply having the wife say, "I never saw my husband again" is a great example for this episode.

Watch some nutcases below me say this episode will be banned by 4kids. Idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by ghost master
    Although it doesnt air until two weeks from now we already have a summary from Zhen Lin.
    source http://f42.aaa.livedoor.jp/~imawaka/...3955681064.jpg it also provides info on Bonsly and the ninja's so if somebody translates that that would be great. So Meowth enters the mix as well. Well we needed fillers no matter how much potential this had.
    Yeah, I wonder what Meowth'll do. It doesn't look like the egg will hatch in this episode, but you never know.
    Reminder from August 09, 2010- Name my future Reshiram "Griffin"...

My Current HeartGold Team:

If you want, look at Yu-Gi-Oh! C,Pokiman, and Naruto C, but they haven't exactly been updated recently...

STILL REJECTING PMs. SORRY. (No offense to anyone.)

Ooh, so its got a 'Staff and Cast' listing on that scan, ne? And I'm assuming it tells us just who will be in charge of directing the animation of each episode. Would be much appreciated if someone could get me some names.

The Time travel episode sounds like a disgustingly blatant rip-off of one of the Richie Hoso episodes that featured Celebi, and I'm not too fond of that. However, I am interested in the possible interaction between Meowth and Haruka. They're the last characters you'd think would feature in an episode together, so either way its going to be interesting.
    I'm also hoping Meowth gets more character development out of this. They're doing a damn good job with fleshing out James' personallity recently, so why not do the same for the remaining two?

Station = trains. And judging from the description given, this is a pretty old station to boot. Which means a good ol' fashoined steam-powered rail runner.
    Theres something quite awesome about seeing vehicles other than cars in the pokémon world. Especially the old school variety.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravy
    Station = trains. And judging from the description given, this is a pretty old station to boot. Which means a good ol' fashoined steam-powered rail runner.
    Theres something quite awesome about seeing vehicles other than cars in the pokémon world. Especially the old school variety.
    Other then boats, as well.

So we were wrong about the Ranger > Bonsly > Time Travel 3 parter. This seems very cool as well. Lets stay away from the idea of Squirtle evolving, shall we?

Cool, May travels Through time.. I think it will be a interestinhg episode =) And wow this episode has death in it? I wonder if 4kids are okay with that. They don`t have to ban this one anyway >> Anyway, i want to see May`s activity

Lets stay away from the idea of Squirtle evolving, shall we?
    uh i don`t want zenigame to evolve yet ><
    Black cat the rock <33

"Fukitsu wo todokenikitaze"
    "I've come to deliver some back luck"- Train Heartnet XIII

"Timeslip"

When Pokemon starts stealing from Enterprise and Quantum Leap, you know it's is deep crap.

There just better be trains. I'm a big train nut and I want trains. Otherwise, this episode looks like the Richie special all over again.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Al
    "Timeslip"

When Pokemon starts stealing from Enterprise and Quantum Leap, you know it's is deep crap.

There just better be trains. I'm a big train nut and I want trains. Otherwise, this episode looks like the Richie special all over again.
    Timeslip has never been a term used in Star Trek

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii
    Timeslip has never been a term used in Star Trek
    Stike my Enterprise reference.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Syaoran
    Random old Filler man: "Trust in the Heart of the Pokeball and thier is nothing we can't do!"

Onto this episode a week early, but still. Not a 3-part series, I was wrong. Damn....X_X

But still, touching on death is rare in Pokemon, and sounds rather interesting, but if thier is Meowth is a hologram trying to help May get back to her normal time, I AM GOING TO SCREAM. Or if May is in a different persons body. Either way, it sounds like a good episode, but a Quantem Leap rip-off. =P

Quote Originally Posted by Punk-Dude-Danny
    but if thier is Meowth is a hologram trying to help May get back to her normal time, I AM GOING TO SCREAM. Or if May is in a different persons body. Either way, it sounds like a good episode, but a Quantem Leap rip-off. =P
    Watch the Quantum Leap, Back to the Future, Time Cop and (insert TV show or movie about time travel) jokes come piling into this thread. Personally, I'd laugh my head off.

This sounds cool, but I'm sure it'll have many unanswered questions about HOW May travels through time.
    My new Pokemon Fanfic, "The Prodigy Project" has started.

Read the prologue for the Kanto arc HERE

The first proper chapter will be posted in October, shortly after the release of XY.

I'm still saying it's Celebi. It has to be doesn't it? Unless there's another time travelling pokemon. It's gonna go just like the Richie ep.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed
    Uh, no. 4kids will say the old man "passed away" or "never came home". There are a LOT of ways to allude to death without ever saying the word.

Simply having the wife say, "I never saw my husband again" is a great example for this episode.

Watch some nutcases below me say this episode will be banned by 4kids. Idiots.
    Someone doesn't have their humour cap on. I was aluding to a *certain* anime in which THE SHADOW REALM is used as a substitute for Hell, death and all that bad stuff.

Anyways, you're right. Heck, they used the words "passed away" in one of the very first episodes. Even if that was a dub mistake and Brock's Mommy came back oO;;;

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Al
    Watch the Quantum Leap, Back to the Future, Time Cop and (insert TV show or movie about time travel) jokes come piling into this thread. Personally, I'd laugh my head off.
    Well, they are at a train station....*CHOUGHBACKTOTHEFUTURE3CHOUGH*

Quote Originally Posted by Punk-Dude-Danny
    Well, they are at a train station....*CHOUGHBACKTOTHEFUTURE3CHOUGH*
    A DeLorean with train wheels appears and takes them back in time. I'd laugh it that happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Adzieboy
    I'm still saying it's Celebi. It has to be doesn't it? Unless there's another time travelling pokemon.
    I doubt they'll rely on celebi again so soon after the Pokemon Ranger episode. Time travel doesn't have to involve celebi anyway, just look at the baltoy episode...
    "Psychos... they always love comics." - Det. Elliot Stabler.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast