Thread: Am I the only one....

Default Am I the only one....

Who doesnt know what the hell pokeshipping is.

I feel like a retard.

At least I'm the only one here who can tell the difference between I can't believe it's not butter! and butter. (check my sig)

Pokeshipping is the supporting of a romantic relationship between Ash and Misty. Check out the thread if you're interested; you'll find some info as well as a receptive audience.
    "Never fight a land war in Asia!" - Vicini

......................I don't get it.

O.O

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalKaine View Post
    ......................I don't get it.

O.O
    Then maybe you should read the shipping FAQ sticky?

What exactly don't you get about it?

Everything O.O

You can talk to a Pokeshipper, but Pokeshipping is better shown before the Advanced Generation came around.

But do you understand what a shipping is?
    My tumblr or something: x

I still don't....................

I'm gonna go.......uh.......how do I put this lightly without going over a PG-13 rating.................uhm................play the stick and hoop game by myself.

Shipping is the supposedly romantic linking between two or more characters by fans and/or the Writers. These are called ships and people who support certain ships are called shippers. The ships writers supposedly support and promote in their respective works are called canon and ships that are obviously 100% NOT Canon (at least in the creators and writers' eyes) are called fanon. Pokeshipping is the romantic linking between Ash and Misty created by fans and is also supposedly canon (although there is much debate going over that right now. XD). I suggest you go to a Handymanshipper or a shipper who does not support currently conflicting ships (i.e. Pokeshipping, Advanceshipping, Contestshipping, etc.) for a gentler introduction to the world of shipping before you go into the guts and grime with the terrible wars between the forces between goooooooood and eviiiiiiiiil (Too much sugar XD. I'm a crazy delusional preteen boy, I know.). Talk to a Mod if you have more queries. Helping out is their job.

Under the Same Sky - PG-15||Completed

Memorandum to UtSS: "A Deathless Prelude".
    FF.net Profile//Quote-of-the-month: “History is much like an endless waltz. The three beats of war, peace and revolution continue on forever.”