Page 1236 of 1514 FirstFirst ... 236113611861226123212331234123512361237123812391240124612861336 ... LastLast
Results 30,876 to 30,900 of 37846

Thread: Official SPPF TO Chat Thread

  1. #30876
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Black Lagoon
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    I mean, what's keeping FB from including DP?
    Mikaruge, Kaburaisu, Eruireido and Yukimenoko ;.;

  2. #30877

    Default

    The fact that we know absolutly bugger all about the pokemon, about their english names and well pretty much everything else >>

  3. #30878
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Black Lagoon
    Posts
    2,113

    Default

    We only don't know the English names, the rest is already known (Normal (New) Moves, Egg moves, TMs, Trade Evolutions, Move evolutions, Stone Evolution, Fossils, Even Pokedex entries ...)

    The only thing FB would be troubled with is Minomucchi and the new Area evolutions =/
    Last edited by Trick-or-Treater; 24th January 2007 at 2:46 PM.

  4. #30879
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    I wouldn't mind haveing D/P now either :O
    Buuban,megayanma,Dokurog,Dorapion... :<
    FB
    [masque][dyrim][atlas][leilanii][gog][hannah]
    [100][50][63][52][56][26]
    |||||

    |||||
    [38][34][16][05][21][30]
    [sigfried][bellatrix][maduin][heimdal][yoatl][adam]


  5. #30880
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    That thar place where der land
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    There's still a lot more to it than you'd think, Trick... They'd need to sort out how the MT would now work, prices for all of the TMs in the CfP, as well as other items, rarity of pokemon for egg hatching, zone locations of pokemon, and most importantly like you said, sorting out all the tons of new ways to evolve pokemon.
    ~Gary's GPX Shinies~



  6. #30881
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trick-or-Treater View Post
    We only don't know the English names, the rest is already known (Normal (New) Moves, Egg moves, TMs, Trade Evolutions, Move evolutions, Stone Evolution, Fossils, Even Pokedex entries ...)

    The only thing FB would be troubled with is Minomucchi and the new Area evolutions =/
    Considering that Coronis has already proven that translations are buggy (like 'Strong Luck' being translated as 'Bad Luck'), the fact we don't know the English names of any Pokemon, Attacks, Items, or Abilities (FB *is* mostly English)
    and the fact that the attack and trait effects as well as the Pokedex entries are all translated by AMATEURS...

    Well. Yeah. FB already plods along at a delicate and easily shaken pace. The last thing we need is to thrown in a fourth generation that we only know by botched and buggy translations (Hell the NAMES aren't even uniform, everyone has a different romanization.) when we can barely keep things running smoothly as is.

    Besides, English D/P is three months away. We can deal.

    Edit: See? RE proves my point. We can't even keep the romanizations the same. Dokurog? Buuban?







  7. #30882
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,314

    Default

    RE, post an intro at FT, so I can start updating you =D

    Since I didn't have the time to learn TMs at the TC, and really need those moves, using this post to teach Alakazam the following TMs, bought here:

    Softboiled TM
    Safeguard TM
    Thunderbolt TM


    Yay!

  8. #30883
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    That thar place where der land
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    :O I should totally plan out what TMs I want to get next before I consider going back to selling TMs... I got Typhu Dragon Claw and Buru Psychic which were musts to me... now what =o
    ~Gary's GPX Shinies~



  9. #30884
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ushi No Tane View Post
    Considering that Coronis has already proven that translations are buggy (like 'Strong Luck' being translated as 'Bad Luck'), the fact we don't know the English names of any Pokemon, Attacks, Items, or Abilities (FB *is* mostly English)
    and the fact that the attack and trait effects as well as the Pokedex entries are all translated by AMATEURS...

    Well. Yeah. FB already plods along at a delicate and easily shaken pace. The last thing we need is to thrown in a fourth generation that we only know by botched and buggy translations (Hell the NAMES aren't even uniform, everyone has a different romanization.) when we can barely keep things running smoothly as is.

    Besides, English D/P is three months away. We can deal.

    Edit: See? RE proves my point. We can't even keep the romanizations the same. Dokurog? Buuban?
    Yay buggy translation 8]

    jony boy, I gotta eye appt. in a few so I'll type one up, but it'll prolly not be real in depth :P. wow. first RP in almost...well...a long time :P

    *Edit* dere. all finish!
    Last edited by Radical Edward; 24th January 2007 at 4:43 PM.
    FB
    [masque][dyrim][atlas][leilanii][gog][hannah]
    [100][50][63][52][56][26]
    |||||

    |||||
    [38][34][16][05][21][30]
    [sigfried][bellatrix][maduin][heimdal][yoatl][adam]


  10. #30885
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    I need nickname ideas for Seel. I was reserving the name Polaris for a future Lapras, but seeing as I'm gonna have to get another pogey to 100 to have another slot, that may be a long time off and I might give it to Seel instead... for that matter I dunno if I wanna keep it or keep hatching and dump Seel. xQ

    I think I'm gonna go update, seeing as I haven't done so in quite a number of months. XD

    *goes to mess around with sig*
    "It is such a quiet thing, to fall.
    But far more terrible is to admit it."


  11. #30886

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trick-or-Treater View Post
    We only don't know the English names, the rest is already known (Normal (New) Moves, Egg moves, TMs, Trade Evolutions, Move evolutions, Stone Evolution, Fossils, Even Pokedex entries ...)
    Any names could be changed, even move names, we're in no place to assume only Pokemon names will be changed.

    Tbh I wouldn't mind if DP didn't come out for a while in FB. Give me a chance to get my Wurmple before a whole new range of buggies come to the eggs making it even harder. >_>

    *looks around*....

  12. #30887
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Posts
    2,002

    Default

    Wow, just worked it out, and it's been 6 months since I last updated. o.o;;

    Speaking of D/P pogeys, there's none I want. I liked Cherinbo but not enough for me to try for it, then again, I can't remember what half of the new pogeys look like, let alone their names.
    Last edited by Waterlight; 24th January 2007 at 6:13 PM.
    "It is such a quiet thing, to fall.
    But far more terrible is to admit it."


  13. #30888
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    In Imaginary Sin and Bliss
    Posts
    2,642

    Default

    *Cough* If you find yourself not wanting Seel anymore, I'll have it off you Tom. Need one for my shard quest =p

    *Toddles off for a shower*


    ~Stace and Imp. A Perfect Pair~
    FB : PC : DT

  14. #30889
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The Real World
    Posts
    3,765

    Default

    Anybody want this Hoppip I hatched? Tis going to Adoption tomorrow, so if you want it, make me an offer by then. :O

    *wants a Chikorita/Roselia* xD

  15. #30890
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    511

    Default

    I can't wait to get my PC so I can start hatching Dragon Eggs...

    And for a zone to open...

  16. #30891
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlight View Post
    I need nickname ideas for Seel. I was reserving the name Polaris for a future Lapras, but seeing as I'm gonna have to get another pogey to 100 to have another slot, that may be a long time off and I might give it to Seel instead... for that matter I dunno if I wanna keep it or keep hatching and dump Seel. xQ

    I think I'm gonna go update, seeing as I haven't done so in quite a number of months. XD

    *goes to mess around with sig*
    Glad to hear that you're keeping the Female Seel. =P

    And for a nickname...how about Nerissa? I believe that is sea-related name...

  17. #30892
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Personally, I can't wait for DP to be introduced into FB, but the time doesn't make much of a difference to me. I got slots open now, and I'm in no hurry to fill them. So whenever they finally come to be will be great, but until then, meh.

    I really shouldn't be online right now >.>
    Congrats on your Eevee Gary. *pokes it*
    .: Team Dark Fire :.

    .: FB :.:.: PC :.:.: CC :.:.: TCG :.


    ~ Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward ~
    ~ Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both ~
    ~ For a wounded man shall say to his assailant ~
    ~ If I live, I will kill you ~
    ~ If I die, you are forgiven ~
    ~ Such is the Rule of Honor ~

  18. #30893
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ankh-Morpork
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon 11 View Post
    I can't wait to get my PC so I can start hatching Dragon Eggs...

    And for a zone to open...
    lol I'm in Fizzytopia, I made intros in the Cloud Garden and Volcano place, but then cappage ensued. I'm thinking i may become an updator, but i dont know if i have the time/can produce the effort.

  19. #30894
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    511

    Default

    I second your outlook on updating.

  20. #30895
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    thats why I phail at updating I put it off untill god knows when :P
    I got meh drowzee <3
    I wanna buy a base :/ but not by myself. I wanna buy a joint base.oi. someone be my roooomiiieee!
    Last edited by Radical Edward; 25th January 2007 at 2:53 AM.
    FB
    [masque][dyrim][atlas][leilanii][gog][hannah]
    [100][50][63][52][56][26]
    |||||

    |||||
    [38][34][16][05][21][30]
    [sigfried][bellatrix][maduin][heimdal][yoatl][adam]


  21. #30896
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    892

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Radical Edward View Post
    thats why I phail at updating I put it off untill god knows when :P
    I got meh drowzee <3
    I wanna buy a base :/ but not by myself. I wanna buy a joint base.oi. someone be my roooomiiieee!
    Yay for Drowzee having! What did you name your Drowzee?

    "Squee! I am hyper energetic!"

    See, Faust agrees with me! What a good pokemon you are! *pat pat*

    "... What fools..."

    "I agree. How foolish... *heh heh* I art superior..."

    "How crass..."

    "Indeed..."
    minimalist "poem"
    of my sig
    dans drei colores

    . . . [FB Squad] . . . [PC] . . . ****ade List] . . .

  22. #30897
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    That thar place where der land
    Posts
    1,688

    Default

    Lol Jon your Drowzee reminds me of Andy from the Office. xd I always tries to mirror everyone's personalities to try and suck up.

    Typhu has officially completed his moveset, gotten to lv.100, max beauty points, gotten his AM, and thus completed his training. Go him
    ~Gary's GPX Shinies~



  23. #30898
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,160

    Default

    Yey. Craptastic sig banner.







  24. #30899
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Santiago, Chile
    Posts
    581

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ushi No Tane View Post
    Yey. Craptastic sig banner.
    I like it... :/
    Last time I will ask: Does anyone want a Male Duskull? He's going to the AC if you don't take him off me...

    Thanks to IronSceptile X for the awesome banner.
    |PC :: FB :: TL :: DT :: PASBL|

  25. #30900
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Jen View Post
    Yay for Drowzee having! What did you name your Drowzee?

    "Squee! I am hyper energetic!"

    See, Faust agrees with me! What a good pokemon you are! *pat pat*

    "... What fools..."

    "I agree. How foolish... *heh heh* I art superior..."

    "How crass..."

    "Indeed..."

    Han'yo :O He's totaly blank emotionaly at this stage of his life, so no smiley convo for me, lest it be.

    :Woot! another day!

    :....

    :Wow, the new guy doesn't say much :/ boringgg.
    FB
    [masque][dyrim][atlas][leilanii][gog][hannah]
    [100][50][63][52][56][26]
    |||||

    |||||
    [38][34][16][05][21][30]
    [sigfried][bellatrix][maduin][heimdal][yoatl][adam]


Page 1236 of 1514 FirstFirst ... 236113611861226123212331234123512361237123812391240124612861336 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •