Thread: Animal Crossing:WW Activities

Default Animal Crossing:WW Activities

A thought crossed my mind, it would be a very nice thing to invent games for the entertainment of all ACA (Animal Crossing Addicts) Using the wifi connection.
    1#Say, if you bring three friends, they are in your house, there are three chairs at the end, you then signal your friends when to race to the chairs and sit down first for a bell prize.

2# Or bury TONS of junk all over your town, and there's a special prize buried deep within one of these holes that lay before you.

3#Or maybe you could see how much fish or insects you can catch in ten minutes, or fossil gathering.

4#Actual activity, not a game.
    Each person gathers large amounts of money and helps each other pay each other's loans off. Great plan for poor people that would otherwise live in the town of Boondox. (Boondocks, noun- wilderness of sorts. Derived from the Filipino word "Bunduk")

FuzzyQwilfish
    1#You can play hide and seek-have the seeker stand inside the person's house until the other person/people types in that they're ready. Before then, the hider will put clues arond the town. (For example write a message on the posting board that goes to another clue, have the hider just type in where he/she will be in riddles, etc.)

2# A relay race that has 4 people*
    *-2 Racers
    -1 Judge
    -1 Person that makes sure the others dont cheat
    From the gate to the beach. Once the said people get there they have to collect as many sea shells as they can and sell them, and the judge will determine by how much money the others have and decide the winner. Judge then (because all the others are too lazy to do math) divides the money beetween the four of them.

I'm just saying, if you guys have any ideas, then everyone would have a great time with Wi-Fi, that is, if it doesnt act up on you.
    Last edited by Sahaqiel; 27th December 2005 at 6:07 AM.

Constallations doesn't work over Wi-Fi. The Judge would have to go to everyone's town, and well, after certain specifics, would be to much of a hassle.

Ethereal Guest

In a way, they kinda do. :/

Once you go online, you're connected to Nintendo's online community. You can end up having someone that you don't know's constellation float into your town. That happened to me. Some dude from some town I forget had a constellation end up in my town, and it was named "Wang of Caeser". It looked like....well, let's just say some weirdo with a dirty mind made a dumb constellation.

The same thing for Blanca the cat. People have put some really ignorant designs on her face. One put a Hitler face on her with swatstikas (NO idea how it's spelled) for eyes, and named it "Nazi".

So, there's your proof that things can come into your town through WiFi, whether you know the person or not. ;/

I am well aware that Constallations may appear, but too random to have a contest.

How about hide and seek using the timer?
    I have claimed the incredibly HAWT Eureka as my bishie!

Pic by Pearl Mode

Currently Reading: Thank You for Smoking
    Currently Playing: Mario Kart DS
    Currently obsessed with: Eureka SeveN

Blinkie made by Kamileah

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal
    In a way, they kinda do. :/

Once you go online, you're connected to Nintendo's online community. You can end up having someone that you don't know's constellation float into your town. That happened to me. Some dude from some town I forget had a constellation end up in my town, and it was named "Wang of Caeser". It looked like....well, let's just say some weirdo with a dirty mind made a dumb constellation.

The same thing for Blanca the cat. People have put some really ignorant designs on her face. One put a Hitler face on her with swatstikas (NO idea how it's spelled) for eyes, and named it "Nazi".

So, there's your proof that things can come into your town through WiFi, whether you know the person or not. ;/
    Oh good grief, now I don't want THAT in my town! How do I explain that to my kid? (BTW you spelled it right. :P) I'm not putting up constellations because it's distracting. Will be WI-FI soon and I'm really watching you guys and seeing what's happening, so I know what to look for and what to shut off. Is there no mod for the on-line?
    I'll take a shipment of Skarin, thank you very much. *snicker*

Quote Originally Posted by vaerna
    Is there no mod for the on-line?
    Nope. Fraid not, although it would be useful.
    Unlike normal online Game's, Ds uses more of a "Personal Connection", lack of a better word. So that would mean they would need a mod for every time two people connect. So that would mean over 1 mill of mods.
    Big money lost for Nintendo.

Although, I don't want some jackass ruining my game with a stupid face. I did it on my Gc version, but only because I had no-one else to transfer to.

I think you can stop Blanca from coming to your town with the phone in your room, it asks if you want to allow a mysterious cat into your town, if you don't want questionable facial features ruining your game, just say no.

Licensed to sell intoxicating liquors on these premises
    "This is for have more posts"

Thats good to know. Rather not have the litual meanings of words involving faces wondering around my town. ^_^

I've got an activity to go along with the hide-and-seek:
    have the seeker stand inside the person's house until the other person types in that they're ready. Before then, the hider will put clues arond the town (for example write a message on the posting board that goes to another clue, have the hider just type in where he/she will be in riddles, etc.) I do this with my sister all the time ^_^

Great idea, ill add it.

Not to be a nagger, or a selfcentered jerk or anything, but could you just write that I came up with activity #4

got another, but it requires 4 ppl:

have a relay race through your whole town!

Requires: 4 players(2 racers, 1 judge, and 1 person to make sure the 2 racers won't cheat), a timer, and probably some tools

Have the 2 racers start in the Gate area and the judge ready to yell start, and then from there do whatever you want as obsticles such as digging up 4 pitfalls, then pushing 1 animal into 2 holes, or run down to the beach, pick up lots of seashells, and sell them, whoever earns most money by doing this gains so and so many points.

There you go ^_^ no prob. Don't know how ya cheat so I counted the other suggestion with the pitfalls as cheating^_^

We bought a second DS so I am able to get the final Nook expansion. I just need to find a town with oranges and coconuts. Not WI-FI at home.... yet but if I can find somewhere I can go I'll be sure to open my gate.
    I'll take a shipment of Skarin, thank you very much. *snicker*

awesome vaerna! maybe we (and anyone else who wants to) could hook up with these activities!

If you must know my friend info please PM me.

Uhhh.......pretty sure those posts are spam.
    Why? Oh, a little off topic without on-topic stuff.
    Wrong thead T_T
    Update: New activity.

Lightbulb I got an idea!

How about this:
    Money Run(That the name I thought up)
    You need(at least) 3 people:
    1 timer
    2-3 players

The object of this game is to get the most bells by any means possible.
    Before you can visit, though, you must empty your pockets.
    This is so no one can bring high-selling items with them and win easily.
    To make it even better, you can agree on whether or not the winner gets to keep all the bells that everyone has collected.This is a great way to earn money, as it is so much fun that you won't realize you are working!

Does anyone like my idea?

Brawl Status:
    Subspace Emissary...COMPLETE
    FC:1333-1945-4361
    Who I play as: Sonic, Capt. Falcon, and Mario; I may use others though.
    PM me if you wanna Brawl.

I'm back to Pokemon again (gasp!), so feel free to PM me if you want to trade/battle.
    Currently wanting:
    TRU Shaymin
    Most starters (not Sinnoh, Mudkip, or Charmander)
    PM me with offers for any of these (especially TRU Shaymin)