Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battle Frontier, Frontier Brains and their pokemon.

---Kyogre007--- Guest

Default Battle Frontier, Frontier Brains and their pokemon.

Well, as far as I understood, each Frontier Area has its own speciality.

Battle Factory - you choose your opponent to battle with.

Battle Arena - a special machine decides if its a 1-on-1 battle, 2-on-2 or 3-on-3

Battle Dome - a double battle

What about the others?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And I think it`s interesting to discuss Frontier Brain`s pokemon.

it was also in a stadium so that everybody was watching and there was tons of media.

---Kyogre007--- Guest

I believe Battle Pike`s gonna be some kind of maze. And one of Lucy`s pokemon sure is Seviper...

I also think it's a maze for Lucy. She's in a random room, and the gang have to find her. This could help them in the ep after which is about orienteering.
    Used to be Absolkid, -Absol-, Former Absolkid and Cipher Admin Absolkid!

Not sure but before the battle a machine popped up. Wasn't this giving Ash some time for him to choose two Pokemon?

---Kyogre007--- Guest

Not sure but before the battle a machine popped up. Wasn't this giving Ash some time for him to choose two Pokemon?
    Yes it was. But I don`t think it`s some kinda special thing.
    About Lucy. I believe her pokemon to be a Seviper, a Milotic and a Steelix.

About Lucy. I believe her pokemon to be a Seviper, a Milotic and a Steelix.
    Quite the images you've provided there. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Former Absolkid
    I also think it's a maze for Lucy. She's in a random room, and the gang have to find her.
    The gang? Wouldn't it be Ash alone faced with the challenge of finding her?
    "Psychos... they always love comics." - Det. Elliot Stabler.

XDLord Guest

What about the others? The Pyramid we may as well rule out, but the Battle Palace or Tower should have interesting possibilties. Well, mostly just the palace, we had a Tower back in the 7th movie. Possibly a fight w/ nice scenery. The trainers might just have to rely on faith in their mon's. I forgot the last area, someone plz remind me.

Mawile_Eyes Guest

The Gymleader of Battle Pyramid doesn't appear in the beginning of Es. So I think he will be the strongest gymleader. Maybe 1 or 2 legend ( like noland).
    About Lucy : I don't like Lucy having pokemon like Seviper. Even her gym may be Seviper-shaped one.

---Kyogre007--- Guest

I agree that the last Brain shoud have a legendary.
    Hey, guys. Which pokemon do you think Ash`s gonna use against Lucy? My guess: Donphan, Pikachu and maybe Grovyle.

Quote Originally Posted by JazzJazz
    The gang? Wouldn't it be Ash alone faced with the challenge of finding her?
    Good point, I was thinking of them all following Ash. He's never done orienteering as far as we know, so he might not be good. Could be linked wth the ep after.
    Used to be Absolkid, -Absol-, Former Absolkid and Cipher Admin Absolkid!

Geki Guest

This has been discussed quite a bit.. It's likely that each battle area will have different obstacles and stuff.

Mawile_Eyes Guest

I agree that the last Brain shoud have a legendary.
    Hey, guys. Which pokemon do you think Ash`s gonna use against Lucy? My guess: Donphan, Pikachu and maybe Grovyle.
    Maybe Grovyle! It's been a long time we haven't seen it fighting. Grovyle VS Milotic ^^ So kool

Quote Originally Posted by Mawile_Eyes
    Maybe Grovyle! It's been a long time we haven't seen it fighting. Grovyle VS Milotic ^^ So kool
    I'd like to see that maybe Grovyle will be on the verge of losing then get ****** and unleash a Solarbeam, Dragonclaw or Megadrain attack and wipe the floor with Milotic.

---Kyogre007--- Guest

Well i`m not so sure about Lucy having a Milotic, since it had appeared for several times. For example, 8th gym battle in Hoenn, Robert`s pokemon (Grand Festival winner)...

I'd like to see the battle pike fight having lots of tricky traps or something.

The battle palace, the rule were you can't tell yur pokémon what to do would be nice.

The battle tower i would like to see have a mini-tournament.

For the pyramid i'd like to see ash go though an eeriee cave or maze to get to brandon.
    ................and there goes the tumbleweed.

Mawile_Eyes Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ---Kyogre007---
    Well i`m not so sure about Lucy having a Milotic, since it had appeared for several times. For example, 8th gym battle in Hoenn, Robert`s pokemon (Grand Festival winner)...
    But Milotic's appearance always makes me feel interested because of its beauty. Besides, I think Lucy's pokemon may be the ones which have long body ( like Dewgong, Seviper, Milotic etc....)

Quote Originally Posted by DEMONCAMERUPT
    I'd like to see that maybe Grovyle will be on the verge of losing then get ****** and unleash a Solarbeam, Dragonclaw or Megadrain attack and wipe the floor with Milotic.
    And then possibly evolve? Yes, if that happened I would be completly estatic. But don't forget about     Spoiler:
    either.

boLd NinJa{Koga's Son} Guest

I think in the Battle Pike, Ash wont be able to choose between his pokemon. It would rely on luck wich of his pokemon will fight against lucy........ his pokeballs will get into somekinda box and then he had to fight with the pokemon he draws(I dont mean a new pokmn, one from his team)!

---Kyogre007--- Guest

TA-DA! It`s officially confirmed that one of Lucy`s pokemon IS Milotic!

Quote Originally Posted by ---Kyogre007---
    TA-DA! It`s officially confirmed that one of Lucy`s pokemon IS Milotic!
    Care to tell us where you came across this information?

Edit: Actually, you're right. Joe confirmed on the chat that Lucy has Milotic and Seviper.
    Last edited by Alfonso; 22nd December 2005 at 7:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso
    Joe confirmed on the chat that Lucy has Milotic and Seviper.
    That's quite a formidable duo... it'll be interesting to see how Ash goes against this pair. Perhaps he'll lost and have to do a bit of training before a rematch, or is it confirmed that the group moves on after this Battle Facility?
    "Psychos... they always love comics." - Det. Elliot Stabler.

Mawile_Eyes Guest

Yeah! Finally it's Milotic - real beauty ^^. So maybe Ash will face one of the most powerful pokemon in BF. But I hope he won't use Pikachu, Grovyle is more interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Mawile_Eyes
    Yeah! Finally it's Milotic - real beauty ^^. So maybe Ash will face one of the most powerful pokemon in BF. But I hope he won't use Pikachu, Grovyle is more interesting
    Maybe ita double battle with Lucy using her Seviper and Milotic while Ash uses his buddies Grovyle and Donphan chances are:     Spoiler:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast