Elemental Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer x2
    Elemental Hero Steam Healer x1
    Elemental Hero Tempest x1
    Elemental Hero Wild Wingman x1
    Elemental Hero Wildedge x3

Total: 28
    Should have made your own thread.

Anyway:
    Cyber Dragon is limited (Can only have 1 in the Main Deck and Side Deck combined)
    Dark Hole, Pot of Greed and Call of the Haunted are Forbidden (Unless you play traditional format, they cannot be in your Main Deck or Side Deck, if you play traditional, they're Limited)

Also, the Fusion Deck is now known as the Extra Deck and has a 15 card MAXIMUM. (In otherwords, you can only have up to 15 Fusion or Synchro monsters in your Extra Deck)

Anyway, as people love to talk about their own decks here. Mine is a Warrior-Synchro, that focuses on using warrior tuners like Jutte Fighter and Junk Synchron, also, I like to use LV4 Light monsters so I can use Lightwave tuning and make lv4 tuners (I currently cannot afford any Rose, Warriors of Revenge). The two work very well together, and it is incredibly easy to summon synchro monsters. Also, as I duel my brother a lot, who uses zombies, my side-deck is filled with anti-zombie cards, and 'Beast of the Pharoah' which could be used against him (he uses Zombie World) or with him in a tag duel.
    Last edited by Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior; 22nd November 2008 at 8:31 PM.
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

as we all need to agree each deck works differently with each person. i have ran the same deck for 5 years and its a one of a kind deck. i get alot of hate when i beat people but it works and im comfortable with it.

i love runnin skill drain in my beatdown cuz it will stop alot of decks in there tracks. royal decree for heavy traps and beast king barbaros with mauseleum of the emperor to get him out quick at the cost of 3000lp and wipe there heavy field. (never fails when played just right)
    Last edited by grimlin; 20th October 2009 at 12:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by grimlin View Post
    as we all need to agree each deck works differently with each person. i have ran the same deck for 5 years and its a one of a kind deck. i get alot of hate when i beat people but it works and im comfortable with it.

i love runnin skill drain in my beatdown cuz it will stop alot of decks in there tracks. royal decree for heavy traps and beast king barbaros with mauseleum of the emperor to get him out quick at the cost of 3000lp and wipe there heavy field. (never fails when played just right)
    Necro-post much?

I know balance is crucial in a deck, but there are some decks that just get better and better the more you stock up on monsters (or so it would seem, at least).
    Lately I have been stockpiling all the Naturia cards I can get my hands on; so far I have: *3+ copies of every one that came out prior to Duelist Revolution (at least I will once the ones I ordered on Amazon arrive)
    *3+ copies of every Naturia monster (except Pineapple, I only have one of them) in Duelist Revolution, as well as 3 Naturia Forests and 2 Landoise's Luminous Moss's
    *3 Naturia Dragonflies
    *3 Naturia Hornneedles
    *1 Naturia Tulip
    *1 Naturia Sunflower
    *2 Naturia Hydrangeas
    *2 Naturia Cliffs
    *1 Naturia Fruitfly

See my problem? There are too many different monsters in this archetype for me to possibly include more than one of each in a single deck. I've counted at least 28 (besides the Synchros and Fusion) monsters and a few Spells/Traps on the side; if I successfully obtained 3 copies of every one, the permutations would be practically endless because so many of them have extremely useful and powerful effects.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Balance is difficult to keep up, especially in the meta we live in with all these different archtypes that sometimes require you to not have balance. Like Lightsworn, which run around 25 monsters, or Gladiator Beasts, which tend to have a smaller amount of monsters, just what's needed.

Naturias are a deck that, while most of the monsters are good and useful, you need to prioritze which ones you run. I'm pretty sure that when it comes to cards like Sunflower, it pales in comparison to focusing on Bambooshoot or Beast. You have Cliff (should be three maybe) searching out your most useful cards, so make sure they're good ones. The key is always prioritizing in the best parts of your theme, and not comforming to rules you think should apply for every deck.

I've been trying to get a third Cliff but had no luck; I'll just have to wait a little while until it becomes a bit more available. Also, all but one of the ones I ordered arrived, so I have put together a practice deck to test my skills with the ones I have.
    Also, I'm trying to figure out the right non-Naturia cards to put in the deck; here are my options:
    Monster Reborn
    Lightning Vortex
    Lonefire BlossomX2
    GigaplantX2
    Giant Trunade
    Miracle's Wake
    Marshmallon
    Defense DrawX3
    Magic CylinderX2
    The World TreeX2
    Miracle FertilizerX3
    Wall of Thorns
    Polinosis

What do you think; which ones should I or shouldn't I include?
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

I often use cards which can do direct attacks, and cards to boost up my Dark Magicians. I do use traps such as Cemetery Bomb, and other ones which can tear apart my opponents deck. Any other things I could do?
    Bakugan Battle Brawlers FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by celebitrainer View Post
    I've been trying to get a third Cliff but had no luck; I'll just have to wait a little while until it becomes a bit more available. Also, all but one of the ones I ordered arrived, so I have put together a practice deck to test my skills with the ones I have.
    Also, I'm trying to figure out the right non-Naturia cards to put in the deck; here are my options:
    Monster Reborn
    Lightning Vortex
    Lonefire BlossomX2
    GigaplantX2
    Giant Trunade
    Miracle's Wake
    Marshmallon
    Defense DrawX3
    Magic CylinderX2
    The World TreeX2
    Miracle FertilizerX3
    Wall of Thorns
    Polinosis

What do you think; which ones should I or shouldn't I include?
    Reborn is always good, no reason not to run it.
    Lightning Vortex is generally uneeded, with Dark Hole legal.
    Lonefire and Gigaplant are great in anything Plant. Don't forget Tytannial.
    Trunade is alright if you play Bambooshoot; clears out any Solemns.
    No to Miracle and Marshmallon and Defence Draw. Generally uneccessary.
    Cyclinder is meh. If you have room you can run it if you want, but there are better Traps.
    No Tree.
    Fertilizer; depends on how many Plants you plan to run.
    No Wall.
    Polinosis; again, depends on how well you get out monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagician12 View Post
    I often use cards which can do direct attacks, and cards to boost up my Dark Magicians. I do use traps such as Cemetery Bomb, and other ones which can tear apart my opponents deck. Any other things I could do?
    Direct attacks, okay that's a strategy. So is building around Dark Magician. As is burn damage. As well as deck milling or whatever that last one implies. Together, however, there lacks a theme tying them together. Focus on a single strategy or theme to make the deck more consistent.

I run a deck that only uses steps one and two. It uses Magical Merchant to kill my entire deck, get a card to get Phantom of Chaos, copy Noreleras, kill my opponent and abuse graveyard effects to summon high powered monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweep Freak View Post
    I run a deck that only uses steps one and two. It uses Magical Merchant to kill my entire deck, get a card to get Phantom of Chaos, copy Noreleras, kill my opponent and abuse graveyard effects to summon high powered monsters.
    Step three is about synergy, which a deck like Norleras has to have; there's synergy in Phantom with your big Darks, right? The draw engines you use? Just because it isn't some fancy combo doesn't mean it isn't synergy.

I run a Crystal Hamon deck (as far as i can tell, on the internet, no one has posted a deck like it, so yay originality!) which is basically a regular Crystal Beast deck (with rainbow dragon, crystal abundance, ancient city rainbow ruins) but i have 3 copies of hamon, who is extremely easy to summon because when crystals die, they turn into continuous spells, so i can sacrifice 3 dead crystals for a hamon. and, best part is, even though they go into the grave when i do that, i can still use them to summon Rainbow Dragon! i also include torrential tribute, because i dont really care if my beasts get destroyed. so? how does the deck concept sound? (in wc10 i have about 70-80% win rate with it. i wanna know if the deck sounds good first before i upload a decklist.)
    HeartGold FC: 2537 6643 9385
    PSN: nzk10

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes (started by Flare 64!)

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories which are greatly wonderfully ridiculous, the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah there's this big giant universe and it's expanding and it's all gonna collapse on itself and we're all here, just, just 'cuz.' "

Quote Originally Posted by nzk10 View Post
    I run a Crystal Hamon deck (as far as i can tell, on the internet, no one has posted a deck like it, so yay originality!) which is basically a regular Crystal Beast deck (with rainbow dragon, crystal abundance, ancient city rainbow ruins) but i have 3 copies of hamon, who is extremely easy to summon because when crystals die, they turn into continuous spells, so i can sacrifice 3 dead crystals for a hamon. and, best part is, even though they go into the grave when i do that, i can still use them to summon Rainbow Dragon! i also include torrential tribute, because i dont really care if my beasts get destroyed. so? how does the deck concept sound? (in wc10 i have about 70-80% win rate with it. i wanna know if the deck sounds good first before i upload a decklist.)
    There was a dude at locals who ran a Crystal Beast deck almost exactly like yours.....back in May/June 2008.The first time we dueled against eachother in those locals,he acted like a smart-*** since he knew I was running Monarchs(previous to Caius's release,Monarchs didn't do too well against CBs).....Heh,Caius humbled him.
    Member of Operation Obliviate.

Do you see the red dot? Too late.

White: Current Random Matchup Stats:
    Total battles won: 51* (*66 if counting turn off-ers) Win percentage: 82% [5-1-11]
    *Sent from my iPhone 5*

Can you guys rate my deck? I don't have a specific type deck because i never buy structure decks. just saying:

Monsters(28):
    Paladin of White Dragon
    Fabled Kushano
    Saber Beetle
    Sphinx Teleia
    Chaos Sorcerer
    Morphtronic Cameran
    Morphtronic Clocken
    White Horned Dragon
    Lord of D.
    Goggle Golem
    Van' Dalgyon The Dark Dragon Lord
    armed Dragon lv5
    White Magical Hat
    Elemental Stratos
    Blue Eyes White Dragon
    Dark Tinker
    Hedge Guard
    Neo Aqua Madoor
    Patrician of Darkness
    Armed Dragon LV3
    Machina Fortress
    Inpachi(2)
    Hyozanru
    Andro Sphinx
    Earthbound Immortal Wiraqocha Rasca
    Relinquished
    Hane-Hane

Spells(19):
    White Dragon Ritual
    Dian Keto the Cure MAster
    Monster Reborn(2)
    Flute/Summoning Dragon(x2)
    Polymerization
    Swords/Revealing Light(2)
    Yami
    Lightning Vortex
    Cursed Armaments
    Soul Exchange
    Scapegoat
    Token Sundae
    Black Illusion Ritual
    Mystical Space Typhoon(x2)
    Tribute to the Doomed
    Axe of Despair

Traps(6):
    Spellbinding Circle
    Ultimate Offering
    Sakuresu Armor
    Magic Cylinder
    Metalmorph
    Roar of the Earthbound

Extra Deck(3):
    Fabled Valkyrus
    Black-Winged Dragon
    Dragon Knight Draco Equiste

That's my real life deck in game mine is much better.Please rate my deck

-Skamory7
    Last edited by Skarm™; 18th June 2011 at 2:30 PM. Reason: added new cards

~Credits to myself~

Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    Can you guys rate my deck? I don't have a specific type deck because i never buy structure decks. just saying:

Monsters(28):
    Paladin of White Dragon
    Fabled Kushano
    Saber Beetle
    Sphinx Teleia
    Chaos Sorcerer
    Morphtronic Cameran
    Morphtronic Clocken
    White Horned Dragon
    Lord of D.
    Goggle Golem
    Van' Dalgyon The Dark Dragon Lord
    armed Dragon lv5
    White Magical Hat
    Elemental Stratos
    Blue Eyes White Dragon
    Dark Tinker
    Hedge Guard
    Neo Aqua Madoor
    Patrician of Darkness
    Armed Dragon LV3
    Machina Fortress
    Inpachi(2)
    Hyozanru
    Andro Sphinx
    Earthbound Immortal Wiraqocha Rasca
    Relinquished
    Hane-Hane

Spells(19):
    White Dragon Ritual
    Dian Keto the Cure MAster
    Monster Reborn(2)
    Flute/Summoning Dragon(x2)
    Polymerization
    Swords/Revealing Light(2)
    Yami
    Lightning Vortex
    Cursed Armaments
    Soul Exchange
    Scapegoat
    Token Sundae
    Black Illusion Ritual
    Mystical Space Typhoon(x2)
    Tribute to the Doomed
    Axe of Despair

Traps(6):
    Spellbinding Circle
    Ultimate Offering
    Sakuresu Armor
    Magic Cylinder
    Metalmorph
    Roar of the Earthbound

Extra Deck(3):
    Fabled Valkyrus
    Black-Winged Dragon
    Dragon Knight Draco Equiste

That's my real life deck in game mine is much better.Please rate my deck

-Skamory7
    It's nice! Packed with lots of good cards, its just next time theme the deck. That way, you can make some pretty awesome combos and the cards will just work better together as a unit, rather than as a single card.

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/359mohv.png[/IMG]
    Credit to iPokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic Buizel View Post
    It's nice! Packed with lots of good cards, its just next time theme the deck. That way, you can make some pretty awesome combos and the cards will just work better together as a unit, rather than as a single card.
    Screw that deck now. Well, I still have it, but my Morphtronic deck is a LOT better. and, now, they all work together(mental note: lower equip spells from 10 down to somewhere lower). I have a thread for that deck, but i'll post it here. Also, both monster reborns, cylinder, and sakuretsu got lost by my cousin(freak him for that). Alright, here it is:

Monsters(21)
    Morphtronic Clocken x1
    Morphtronic Boomboxen x1
    Morphtronic Radion x1
    Morphtronic Videon x1
    Morphtronic Celfon x3
    Morphtronic Boarden x2
    Morphtronic Magnen x2
    Morphtronic Lantron x1
    Morphtronic Scopen x2
    Morphtronic Cameran x1
    Morphtronic Vacuumen x1
    Morphtronic Slingen x1
    Gadget Hauler x2
    Gadget Driver x2

Spell(18)
    Morphtronic Map x2
    Morphtronic Accelerator x1
    Junk Box x1
    Factory of 100 Machines x1
    Mystical Space Typhoon x1
    Creature Swap x1
    Terraforming x1
    Swords of Revealing Light x1
    Morphtronic Repair Unit x2
    Double Tool C&D x2
    Ekibyo Drakmord x1
    Axe of Despair x1
    Malevolent Nuzzler x1
    United We Stand x1
    Mage Power x1

Trap(11)
    Dark Bribe x1
    Morphtransition x1
    Bottomless Trap Hole x1
    Morphtronic Bind x1
    Morphtronic Forcefield x2
    Morphtronic Mix-up x1
    Skull Lair x1
    Mirror Force x1
    Windstorm of Etaqua x1
    Morphtronic Monitron x1

I hope you like my deck! Please post a rate 1-10 and any cards you would like me to put in or take out...

~Credits to myself~

I run an insane Karakuri deck.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12