Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Four Stalkers: Christmas Chaos

Cool Four Stalkers: Christmas Chaos

I promise this will be the final version of my installment. ^^; Set in my POV, again. Set into parts again, too.

Summary: The tale of Dylan, Chelsea, Kristell, Stacee and Zach over Christmas.

Rating: PG

Shippings:
    Imagineshipping
    Pokeshipping
    Coolshipping

~~~~~Part I~~~~~
    You probably all know me by now. Well, I’ll just re-introduce myself...

I’m Dylan, youngest of the Five Stalkers. Yeah, Five. We used to be four, but...Well, I’d better leave than for later. Anyways, here’s the tale of my friends and I at Christmas...
    ----------
    WHAM! WHAM! WHAM!

I groaned. Not now. I needed sleep. I had stayed up last night watching a movie and the noise wasn’t helping. I turned over...

THUD!

...And fell out of bed. Not my ideal start for the day, but today had to get better.

WHAM! WHAM! WHAM!

I ruffled my dark brown hair and I walked to my calender. I had no idea what the date was. You would too, if you lived in a house with six other people. My eyes, tired and blue, zoomed passed the X’ed out squares. Finally, I discovered...

“Christmas Eve Day?!” I checked my DS to confirm. December 24th. “I see...”

I walked to the door (stepping over some of my LEGO models, I had set them out for a game the previous day) and opened it.

“Morning Dylan!” said Kristell said, smiling as usual. Her glasses rested in front of face, and she held a hammer in hand. Not a good sign.

“Morning.” I grumbled. “What’s the hammer for?”

Kristell pointed over my head, where a plant was nailed. Mistletoe.

“Whoa!” I lept back. “What are you thinking?!” All my friends knew my love interest was focused towards a certain brunette, and this was not what I needed.

Kristell shook her head, her black hair moving along in the same way. “I’m not trying to get you! I’m trying to get you-know-who!”

I knew that Kristell was referring to Drew, one of May’s Contest Rivals.

“Either way,” I thought, walking into the living room, where a giant Christmas tree stood, decorated with ornaments and lights. “This could work out in my favor, too!”

Salamence, a large blue dragon with giant crimson wings was asleep on the floor. He yawned, showing off his white teeth. (“Huh?”)

“Quiet.” I said. “I do not need your comments today.”

(“Why not?”)

I had the urge to give Salamence a slap upside the head right now, but with it being a day away from Christmas, I resisted. “Never mind.”

Salamence rolled his eyes. (“What ever you say...”)

I turned back to the Christmas tree, in all its glory. Somehow, my thoughts turned to something else (which it has a nasty tendency to do). Maybe it was the lack of sleep, or maybe I was going insane. Either way, I thought over the past adventures I had with May, Pokemon Coordinator.

Salamence obviously knew what was on my mind, because he said, (“Speak of devil, look who it is...”)

I snapped out of my daydream and turned. There, standing a few feet away from me, was May. Light brown hair fell to her shoulders, and the red-and-white bandana she normally wore was missing. Blue eyes matching my own flickered open. Her attire: a light yellow shirt and navy shorts.

Okay, I’m sure you’re thinking I’m exaggerating. But I’m sure you’d describe your crush in the same way.

“Morning.” May greeted with a yawn.

“Morning.” came the simultaneous response from Chelsea (Currently out of view. I guess she was hiding in the hallway somewhere) and Kristell.

Salamence merely grunted. (“Christmas spirit... too sugary for my taste.”)

I frowned at my dragon as he walked off. Turning back to May, I smiled. “Sleep well?”

She nodded. “Yep. Hammering woke me up, though.”

“Sorry!” said Kristell again. “We’ve been busy...” She pointed up towards my room where the mistletoe hung.

“Uh... anyone want breakfast?” I said hastily. “Who wants pancakes?”

“Pancakes!” In one swift motion, Kristell dropped her hammer, and dashed to the kitchen in a blur.

Chelsea poked her brown-haired head out. “Well, at least all the mistletoe’s hung.”

“Did you have put it in every single doorway?” I asked as the clatter of pots and pans echoed out from the kitchen.
    ----------
    I gave a satisfied sigh as I pushed my syrup-coated plate away. I had made about 30 pancakes. Kristell alone ate thirteen.

“Are there any more?” she asked with glee.

Stacee, an Australian native with burgundy hair, and one of my closet friends, shook her head. “Afraid not...”

“Then I’ll make some more!” And with that, Kristell dashed into the kitchen.

I felt my stomach churn. “Ugh... no more, please.” Even though I could eat as much as Ash Ketchum himself, but today wasn’t one of those days.

Chelsea said, “I have some presents to wrap.” She put her dishes away and locked herself in her room.

“I think I’ll take a walk.” said Stacee, getting her coat.

“Don’t stay out too long.” I said, doing my best to ignore my stomach. “Last minute shoppers, you know...”

“I know, I know...”

Silence, except for Kristell’s humming. May and I looked at each other.

“Something’s been going on with Stacee...” May said finally, moving her dishes away.

“...” I wondered if I should tell her what went wrong. Thing is, Stacee caught Tracey cheating on her. “It’s kinda personal... maybe you can ask her later.”

Salamence poked his head into the dining room. (“I smell pancakes...”)

“Kitchen.” said May and I in unison, not wanting any of Salamence’s mischief.

The dragon nodded, and went inside. (“Hey, can I have some?”)

“Salamence,” said Kristell. “Watch where your swing your...”

A bag of flour was tipped over, and the white powder covered the cooking area.

“..Tail.” Kristell glared daggers. “Why?! I was making pancakes!!”

(“I know!! I wanted some!”)

It was by sheer coincidence that the song, “Walking in a Winter Wonderland” was playing on the radio that I had just turned on.

“How appropriate...” said May with a sweatdrop.

“Oddly so...” I said as Kristell and Salamence continued to yell at each other. “This is gonna be a loooong day...”
    ~~~~~End Part I~~~~~
    Enjoy, and R&R, please!

Next part:     Spoiler:

-RD
    Last edited by Cap D. Blue; 14th December 2005 at 6:45 AM.

Paradise is Calling... Are You Ready to Answer?

Quote Originally Posted by RiptideDragon
    “Morning.” I grumbled. “What’s the hammer for?”

Kristell pointed over my head, where a plant was nailed. Mistletoe.

“Whoa!” I lept back. “What are you thinking?!” All my friends knew my love interest was focused towards a certain brunette, and this was not what I needed.

Kristell shook her head, her black hair moving along in the same way. “I’m not trying to get you! I’m trying to get you-know-who!”
    XDDDD! That was too funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Riptide Dragon
    “Pancakes!” In one swift motion, Kristell dropped her hammer, and dashed to the kitchen in a blur.

Chelsea poked her brown-haired head out. “Well, at least all the mistletoe’s hung.”

“Did you have put it in every single doorway?” I asked as the clatter of pots and pans echoed out from the kitchen.
    Wow, so many mistletoes! I'd be scared to be there! J/k! XD

13 Pancakes?! That would be a record! I'l go for it! XDD

Anyway, this was very fun to read! Great start RD! Try adding a little more description in there.

~MM89
    For those who'd like to keep in contact, you know where to find me. ♥

I gave a satisfied sigh as I pushed my syrup-coated plate away. I had made about 30 pancakes. Kristell alone ate thirteen.

“Are there any more?” she asked with glee.

Stacee, an Australian native with burgundy hair, and one of my closet friends, shook her head. “Afraid not...”
    XD! Funny. I cant even eat that much...having a small and sensitive stomach after all.
    (Should of said you were annoyed by my accent and slang XD)
    **Banner made by me. Click the banner to visit my deviantART**
    - + - + - + -
    - + - + - + -

MM89: Heh, I'll make this one of my best fics ever! ^_^

EXP:282: I would, but then I'd insult all Australian members on SPPf. ^^;;;

^Surely enough, you will D-Kun so keep going at it.

When do you plan to have the next addition up? I'm so excited for the next one!
    For those who'd like to keep in contact, you know where to find me. ♥

MM89: In a few days, I expect. Have a few things of homework this week. Maybe after the 19th.

PF#9: I'm not sure if I spelled your name right, though. ^^; Thanks though!

WARNING: One scene in a future part gets as sappy as the pancake syrup...

PF#9: I'm not sure if I spelled your name right, though. ^^; Thanks though!

WARNING: One scene in a future part gets as sappy as the pancake syrup...
    Don't worry, it's right...anyways you are welcome!
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

PF#9: Oh. ^^; Good. I want to get everything right.

Ah, so that's who the next stalker is...you just keep growing in numbers. It's almost hard to keep track of.
    Heart Break - ff.net - LJ - PotS

COLLEGE. >.<

Rarely online.

Yup, that's me, ya lookin' at the 5th stalka, PF# Nyzzyne! (think nine with the "izz" in the middle) I can't wait for my appearence! Go 5 Stalkers!

So, 5/5!
    -----

gladdecease: Heh, yeah. ^^

PF#9: It'll get better, trust me. ^^

YAY!

If I suck at cooking, I suck at wrapping presents. XD Just a little FYI. ^^;;

Can't wait til PF9 appears! Poor Stacee. Damn him! XD J/K Anyway, you're getting better, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
    Last edited by Chelc; 15th December 2005 at 1:19 AM.

Just a question: who is paired in Coolshipping? Oh yeah, I feel bad for Stacee too...
    -----

Hotaru: I should've asked beforehand. ^^; Sory.

PF#9: Coolshipping = Kristell x Drew =P
    Last edited by Cap D. Blue; 15th December 2005 at 3:52 AM.

Hotaru: I should've asked beforehand. ^^; Sory.

PF#9: Coolshipping = Krsitell x Drew =P
    Thanks for the help RiptideDragon.

(can you please PM me soon?)
    -----

PF#9: I didn't find that scenario funny. You can have good humor with out swears... and this fic proves it!

PF#9: I didn't find that scenario funny. You can have good humor with out swears... and this fic proves it!
    What are you talking about, I did not say anything.

If only I was as good of a writer as you (now I think you must be talking about the PM)-anyways I stll cannot wait to appear!
    -----

Here's a spoiler of the next part:

Spoiler:

PK#9: I know what channel my shows air on, thank you.

Next part might be up around Saturday or something. Maybe Sunday.

I know, just want to let others know.

I already cannot wait for the next part!
    -----

Well, with me now on winter vacation, I'll have TONS of time to work on the next part. Expect it up in a few days.

PF#9: Your waiting is over!

~~~~~Part II~~~~~
    I looked at the clock. 12:42 PM. “Anyone wanna play Smash Brothers with me?” I called.

“I will.” said May, scooting next to me.

A thought rushed through my head; You should try out a plan later... I ignored that voice and smiled. “Okay. Anyone else?”

Silence. Stacee had yet to return from her walk, and Chelsea was still shut in her room, wrapping presents. Kristell... was elsewhere in the house. I lost track after the kitchen fiasco.

I started up the GameCube just as Kristell hopped in.

“Melee? Ooh, can I play?!” she asked, excited.

I couldn’t say no to Kristell. She loves Melee as much as I love chocolate. “Sure. Grab a Controller.”

After a few menu scrolls, we got to the character selection screen. I choose my usual; Mario. May, coincidentally, selected Peach. I thought, “Wow... this has to mean something.” (Turns out I had no idea what I was getting into.)

“Yay! Go Yoshi!” said Kristell, pressing “X” to change the dino’s color to yellow.

I sweatdropped. “May, would you like to choose the CPU?”

“Sure!”

“Ganondorf.” said the automated voice, as May placed the CPU counter on the villain from “Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time”.

“Let’s go!” said Kristell, now bouncing in her seat.

May and I looked at each other and shrugged. I pressed “Start” and choose Hyrule Temple as the battlefield.

“Ready... GO!”
    ----------
    Some time later...

Tapping the Control Stick to the right and pressing the A button down, I held them in that position as Ganondorf advanced towards Mario.

“Count down with me guys!” I said.

Although Kristell was a veteran Melee player, she has still defeated. I hadn’t selected Teams, so sadly, I had to attack May.

“Three...” said Kristell and May. “Two...”

“ONE!” I said, as Mario unleashed his Fire Glove Smash attack on the evil wizard, whose damage percentage reached well over 200%.

CHOOM! Ganondorf was sent flying off-screen in an explosion of light. At the same time, the automated voice said, “GAME!”

“This game’s winner is... Mario!” The Italian plumber flashed as pose as the battle scores were displayed.

“That was amazing!” May praised me with a smile.

“Even if I came in third...” said Kristell sadly. “I still had fun! Now let’s play again!”
    ----------
    An hour later...

“This game’s winner is... Yoshi!” The yellow dino danced around before flashing a peace sign.

“Yay! Go Yoshi!” Kristell mimicked her character’s dance and started bounced up and down.

May sweatdropped. “Great job, K-Chan!” All of the Four Stalkers had a nickname with a Japanese suffix. For example, I’m D-Kun, as I’m the youngest.

“Yep! Now, I’d like to play solo!”

“Go ahead.” I said, unplugging the controllers May and I had used. I glanced towards my bedroom doorway where mistletoe was hung. Suddenly, an idea rushed into my head. I checked my watch automatically. 1:45 PM. “Uh...May?”

“Yeah?”

“C-can I talk to you for a second?”

“Uh... sure.”

I could tell she seemed confused and worried. I was scared and nervous. Not bad for a guy whose been friends with his crush for almost a year.

“What did you want to talk to me about?” May asked, looking at me like a girl expecting the news about her dog who was hit by a truck.

I gulped. Do or die time. “Y-you know, after all this time we’ve been friends...”

“Yeah?”

“Well... I was thinking...” For about two seconds, a voice in my head said smugly.

“Thinking?” May repeated.

I felt myself turn red. “Well... do you think we’ve been meant for more?

May looked and blushed as well. “Um... well...I...uh...”

“Yeah?” I could tell she was starting to get nervous, too.

“Well, yes. I do think so! I just didn’t want to tell you since I thought it would... ruin our friendship.” Tears started to form in her eyes, but she wiped them away.

I stood there, dumbfounded, for a moment or so. The only sound was the music and sound effects from Melee, Kristell’s cheering, and snores from Salamence (taking a nap somewhere, hopefully upstairs).

Wait a minute, I thought. I’m not supposed to act dense like Ash! Finally, I snapped out of my trance. “I-it’s okay.” I said, smiling a bit. “I’m here with you now.” I wrapped my arms around May in a gentle hug. (You readers are probably going “Awww” right now).

“T-thank you...” she said, still a bit teary-eyed but smiling nonetheless. Then, looking up, she said, “Mistletoe.”

I looked up. The familiar green-leaved, white-berried plant was mocking us in silent laughter. Damn you, Kristell. I thought. “W-well... I guess... I mean... we’d better...”

May nodded. “Yeah...”

It seemed that my senses were more in tune. I could smell May’s shampoo... feel her breathing... taste her lips...
    ----------
    “OHMIGOD!” shrieked Kristell a minute later, as Yoshi danced again on-screen. “I knew that mistletoe would come in handy!”

“Will you be quiet?” I hissed. Chelsea was sure to overhear us, and that was the last thing I needed. “I mean... we already have enough trouble with you!”

Kristell just smiled. “Just think of the mistletoe as an early Christmas gift from me!”

May sweatdropped. “Kristell... just wait until Drew gets here.”

I laughed. “Yeah... we’re just gonna have to repay the favor!”

Kristell sweatdropped. “Ah... forget what I said...”
    ~~~~~End Part~~~~~
    I warned you it was kinda sappy. Credit goes to MistyMix89 for that.

-RD
    Last edited by Cap D. Blue; 17th December 2005 at 5:49 AM.

Cool, still can't wait for my appearance!
    -----

PF#9: Might come in the next part... I need to think over it a bit. ^^;

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast