Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Time-Warp Heals All Wounds! (434)

For some reason, I just like this episode. Maybe it's the nice story and how the ending came out to be.

n o e l - v e r m i l l i o n
    ノエル=ヴァーミリオン

I thought this episode was allright. The only thing that confuses me is all of this time-traveling.Theeffects only happen in Fuchisa City, wouldn't that mean that during the old Kanto Days Ash would have gotten side-tracked with the big city and not have fought koga, thus not meeting May and Max. It just confuses me quite a bit. I mean how can they mess with the laws of physics and space like that.
    Credits to Roses are Red for this wonderful signature. Thank you tyranidos for this banner. Team Rocket's revolution is nigh.

This is one of my favorite episodes. Not only did May get an Eevee, the basic storyline where they go back and time and stop the guy from getting killed is just excellent. It's heart warming.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

it's one of my favorites as well, it was very exciting to watch.

It was a nice story actually, who would have thought that Meowth would do something nice?

I was pleased to see Eevee, i think it would make a good edition to her team and the Volbeat and Illumise around the tree was a nice thing to see.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

Time travel episodes rocks! this one is a great epi
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

This was actually one of my favorite pokemon episodes ever. lol. I loved the happy ending~ & squirtles cuteness gets me every time ^_^
    [IMG]http://i47.*******.com/2gsg6iq.png[/IMG]

i absolutely loved this episode, and it is my favorite overall. just the way it was made. it was so cool to watch.
    Banner by millarc3005
    I have claimed Mudkip. I heard they liek me.

This was awesome. Nice to see the old couple (no pun intended) back together. I'm also happy that the egg finally hatched into Eevee!
    Xbox Gamertag: iDeadlyPanda|3DS FC: 0602-6674-5548 |NNID: ThePandaMan |Twitter

Claimed: Chrom from the Fire Emblem Series and Pokémon X
    Claimed Pokémon:

Spoiler:- Claimed Anime Songs/Anime List:

Hmm, strange episode.

it was good to return into the past, May's Squirtle was guilty, i think.

7/10
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Wow time travel again? It was cool to see May and Meowth get some mucn needed character development.

Great episode, such lovely animation and a great plot. Loved that they added pregenancy to the anime. Loved how May, Meowth, and Squirtle made it show to delay the train.

A good 9/10

It's official. This is my favourite episode of the whole show. It's just so beautiful, sad, and touching.

It was sad to hear about Jonathan dying from the monotone-voiced Katrina, and the plot was great. I like how they stopped the train just in time for Edna to tell Jonathan that she's pregnant. Character development exceeded. And then Eevee hatched! I need to know the name of the song at the end. That wasn't a Pokemon song, was it? It fit so well. And then the episode ended with the perfect scene. Edna telling May that it's called the 'Lights of Joy'. And May smiling and saying "That sounds familiar." WIN.

Despite a few plotholes, 11/10. Perfect episode in my eyes.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quite a good episode, it's nice to see Meowth and May getting some character development and interact.

That story did sound sad, it's a shame her husband had died in the original present, it was nice for them to be reunited really.And it was cool seeing Eevee hatch, glad May got an Eevee (I would like to see Ash catch one someday, maybe if there's a new Eevee evolution). Also interesting they mentioned pregnancy in this episode, may have not said it but still.
    That train guy sounded like he only cared about his job rather then if May and Meowth would have gotten run over.
    Last edited by Willow's Tara; 20th May 2010 at 7:46 AM.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Exclamation Song

Not Bad ))) But, who knows, what name of the song, that playing on 17:25? )

Default Song

Hi, guys. I had been searching for a long time. Finaly I has found some information about it) Song was played in the episode Time-warp Heals All Wounds is Stay Together by Nini Camps, from Pokemon X... i guess.
    Last edited by Kichum; 6th August 2010 at 6:46 PM.

Just thought I would get this thought out of the way about this episode after seeing the pics.

About what Pokemon hatched from the egg:
    Well, I'll be damned! It is an Eevee!
    And here I thought it was going to be a Zigzagoon!
    I guess that makes how she has a Glaceon later on in the series a bit more sense.

Will post a little more after seeing the episode.

Edit: Just saw the episode. It was alright. not great. not bad.
    At first, I didn't get the ending. I was thinking "Um, how come Katrina is introducing herself to May again? I don't understand! Does not compute!"

Glad to see May's egg finally hatched! Again, I actually did not expect it to be an Eevee! Yes, I'm one of those people that thought it was going to be a Zigzagoon! Sue me!
    Last edited by Painkiller2001; 2nd December 2010 at 6:38 PM.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

This was one of my favorite episodes I'd give it a 11/10 like hol123, I wish there were more episodes like this one, not a lot because it would probably deteriorate that initial feeling but a rare episode like this one would be greatly appreciated but that's just me
    soulsilver friend code-3309 6888 9118

That episode was special... travelling back into time and changing the whole scenario... almost everything was right about this episode

This episode was very bizarre and confusing... It was great to see May's Egg hatch into an Eevee. It was cool to see May's plan of having Squirtle use Ice Beam to make it snow so that the train would be delayed long enough for Edna to tell Jonathon that she is pregnant so that nothing terrible would happen to him.

20/100

This is one of my fave eps. So much emotion, I cried. It was beautifully sad with an insanely happy ending. (,3

I love all of em really. XD

Well I really like this episode and I knew it was an eevee... Well I really like the time traveling part of this episode

Credits to pokefan#493! Thank you SO much!
    If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

This episode was really good, Eevee was a good choice
    The Volbeat and Illumise were a very nice touch

Amazing episode <3 10/10 i cried
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    This episode was very bizarre and confusing... It was great to see May's Egg hatch into an Eevee. It was cool to see May's plan of having Squirtle use Ice Beam to make it snow so that the train would be delayed long enough for Edna to tell Jonathon that she is pregnant so that nothing terrible would happen to him.

20/100
    20/100? Oh your opinion is a little harsh.

A pretty good episode for the most part. Seeing May and Meowth interact was pretty cool though Squirtle is beginning to annoy me for the most part.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast