Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Time-Warp Heals All Wounds! (434)

This was a very well done episode. It brought back some nostalgia for me of the OS, just because of how emotional it was. Meowth and May's interaction was nicely done. Eevee was cute as well. Although, there's something wrong about changing the space-time continuum...even if for a good cause.

9/10
    It's not about winning; it's the rivers you cross.

This is one of my favourite episodes.^-^

I loved the whole time travel thing and even the story to it.

I find it quite an emotion driven episode personally.=3

I never get tired of it since i like the episode that much.^-^

I love how Meowth walks off screen while being happy at the end, meanwhile jessie and James are standing there confused.

I also liked at the beginning of the episode when james was spying on Max and brock and the only thing he could think about was the food.=P

Put together by me.

This episode was very heart warming. This was the only episode that has made me tear up... Besides the ending of the first movie.

First off, at this point, Michele Knotz developed a very sexy, yet high-pitched, voice for May. Yeah, I said it, people.

That being said, I really felt Veronica Taylor captured the character so much better, but this was one of those episodes where I feel Michele did shine as May and surprisingly did a good job compared to what I was expecting.

This was another one of my favorite episodes in Season 9.

Jimmy Zoppi's Meowth was terrible here in the second half, though. It's the kinda voice you get a migrane from listening to way too often. :/

Still, the dub did a relatively good job, and I did enjoy myself.

Dub: 83/100
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

This is probably my favorite episode in the series, and one of my favorites in the entire anime. It was a pretty emotional episode, and pretty awesome too as May and Meowth travel back in time and help keep Johnathan from leaving on the train. Also May's egg hatches into an Eevee. I give this episode an 11/10!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

This is one of my favorite episodes of Battle frontier series, it was definitly a sad and heart-warming episode. I like episodes that are focused on time-traveling. Also, May got some character development in this episode.

It's sad to hear about Edna's husband Jonathan, but I'm glad May and Mewoth went back to time and changed events of the past. Thanks to them, Now Edna has her husband as her companion.
    Also, Nice to see May's egg finally hatching into an Eevee in the end.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 16th June 2014 at 4:47 AM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Just rewatched this episode, it is still among my favorite episodes and 1 of the best May focused episodes imo. I also love the emotional feel the episode had and the plot was really great overall. It was cool how May, Meowth and Squirtle went back in time and messed with the space time continuum. Team Rocket were surprisingly good in this episode also, I didn't even mind them.
    11/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

I would've loved this episode in English if Veronica Taylor voiced May instead of Michele Knotz (sorry, the latter just ruins it completely for me in the dub), and if Maddie Blaustein voiced Meowth instead of Carter Cathcart, honestly: the English dub switch this Season really did this one in for me to say the least, but I do actually love this episode in JPN with subtitles with KAORI and Inuko as the two. I give that version a 90/100, honestly.
    Last edited by PokemonNation2000; 30th April 2014 at 6:13 AM.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

I was right, the gang was close to Fuschia City.
    Like with the first time I watched this episode, I thought May's egg was going to hatch in to a Zigzagoon, because of the zig-zag pattern the egg had
    Alpha Sapphire planned team
    *Doing some rethinking. team coming soon...*

Claimed by me!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678