Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Time-Warp Heals All Wounds! (434)

Snow is like bad weather. They had to cancel the train because they coulden't make it throught the weather and I don't think that dude would wait on that train until they could go again

Doesn't look too bad, but they could have made a better story, and in 2 parts with a climax on the end of part.1.

End of post.

My only complaint is Meowth. Why is he there?

Quote Originally Posted by CoolTrainerTerry
    My only complaint is Meowth. Why is he there?
    Meowth is the salt of Pokemon. Any episode he's in instantly increases the fun factor.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Meowth also seems to do alot of interacting with May. Cool.

Also, who is that young girl? It can't be that old ladies daughter cause she wouldn't existed in the present until May and Meowth made the man marry the woman.

And the old man helped hatch the egg.

Haha! Bonsly hits Brock during his making-love scenes and Munchlax steals the milk bottle! Baby humour, I love it so!

Quote Originally Posted by Kojiro
    Also, who is that young girl? It can't be that old ladies daughter cause she wouldn't existed in the present until May and Meowth made the man marry the woman.
    Welcome to the wonders of time travel!

I'm thinking Grandaughter. But even so, the chance she exists lessens further. That's why they shouldn't have screwed with time travel!!
    V | Faction

Quote Originally Posted by V Faction

I'm thinking Grandaughter. But even so, the chance she exists lessens further. That's why they shouldn't have screwed with time travel!!
    Maybe Niece. Or maybe the man got her pregnant before he left. How far back in the past did they go?

Maybe they should have taken a page from Star Trek and not frak with the timeline.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

Quote Originally Posted by Kojiro
    Maybe Niece.
    No, it was her granddaughter.
    Or maybe the man got her pregnant before he left.
    Yep. Kuni (the woman) found out about it shortly before Isao left (I guess the letter she had in her hand was the medical certificate) so she ran up to the station to tell him about it. She missed the train and then, one year later, she was informed that her husband (or whatever he was at that point) had died in an accident. Or something.

By the way, May had Squirtle turn the rain into snow to ensure that the train delays its departure. Kuni could catch up with Isao and tell him everything. That's why he didn't leave in the end. Yay.
    How far back in the past did they go?
    I'd guess about 35 years.

The episode was pretty good, much better than I thought it would be. I liked the CotDs, as well as May and Meowth and their interactions. Though I must say, they didn't talk to each other that much after all. And their reactions when they found out they had travelled back in time were fairly weak. At least Meowth was a little bit shocked, but May was pretty much acting as though time-travels were something ordinary.
    Well, anyway. It was good to see Volbeat and Illumise having a cameo.

Run for your lives.

tumblr - livejournal

It seems they're going to ditch Brock being pulled away by the ears, in favour of Bonsly hitting him like a ton of bricks.
    And thus, another gimmick is born. Yawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravy
    It seems they're going to ditch Brock being pulled away by the ears, in favour of Bonsly hitting him like a ton of bricks.
    And thus, another gimmick is born. Yawn.
    Ah, well, y'know... Err... Hm...

Circle of life? Is that what I want to say?

Maybe we can get a lion to eat Bonsly.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigAl
    Maybe they should have taken a page from Star Trek and not frak with the timeline.
    Fry: But won't that change history?
    Prof. Farnsworth: Ohh, a lesson in not changing history from Mr. "I'm My Own Grandfather"! Let's just steal the damn dish and get out of here! Screw history!

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi
    Yep. Kuni (the woman) found out about it shortly before Isao left (I guess the letter she had in her hand was the medical certificate) so she ran up to the station to tell him about it. She missed the train and then, one year later, she was informed that her husband (or whatever he was at that point) had died in an accident. Or something.
    Welp. That does it. I'm officially back interested in this here episode.
    V | Faction

Ah, well, y'know... Err... Hm...

Circle of life? Is that what I want to say?

Maybe we can get a lion to eat Bonsly.
    I'd prefer it if Munchlax ate it, resulting in Bonsly crying inside his gut, eventually drowning them both in tears. Or something equally as absurd sounding.

Errr....suppose I'd better say something relevent about the episode.
    It was mildly uninteresting on the whole, and I was rather dissapointed at how little time was spent in the past. We didn't really get to see anything of interest for the entire 5 minutes, and Meowth and Haruka's interaction, whilst ok, was sadly rather limited. Though on the bright side, the ordeal gave Meowth a little more character development so theres a plus.
    Thats about it really. There was a single piece of slapstick I found rather amusing (Jessie getting KO'd by the debris from Pikachu's Volt Tackle), but that was about it.

Was there any sort of logical explantion for the three going back in time? They just seem to pick up the pendant and suddenly get transported for no apparant reason at all. I've heard of some pretty weak plot devices in my time, but really....

Umm...Was cool to see a steam train however! And I'll no longer have to hear Haruka talking about her "Kawaii Pokemon Tamago!©" at the begining of every episode. Yays and hoorays.

My rating: 2 'Blah's and half a 'Meh'
    Last edited by Gravy; 24th December 2005 at 12:49 AM.

Yeah, you can't really seem to tell what the hell the pendant has anything to do with travelling back in time...hope someone can clear that up.

Light-Dragon_Ryu Guest

I don't know why everyone complains about Haruka's Zenigame. I find Zenigame quite cute.

My, my, my, my, my. A Christmas Tree at the end of the episode, nice reference there. Frankly looking at the pics bored me, mostly throughout the time travel sequence. I liked the Spur of the Moment thing with the egg hatching, imagine, May could have missed it and we could have had the Togepi Snafu with the Eevee looking at the first thing it sees and thinks its its mommy.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

The steam engines were all that I'd watch this episode for. *big train nut*

This was another episode that could have been a two parter and seemed to start off slow and was then rushed when they finally got going like a certain episode about Pikachu joining Team Rocket.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

Default BF Episode 434 - May Travels Through Time!

I have seen this Time Travel episode. May's Squirtle accidentally runs off. While looking for her Squirtle, May meets an old lady who has been waiting for her husband to come home for decades. Before long, once reunited with Squritle,....
    May, Squirtle and Meowth mysteriously get sent back in time to see Ash, Pikachu, Max and Brock so as Team Rocket.
    It was nice that May's egg has hatched into Eevee. I know I was right that it hatched correctly.
    Last edited by ~Flareon~; 25th December 2005 at 3:00 AM.

Credits to Arceus Master and Aragornbird of Arkeis.com for my banner, the image
    |My Pokemon games I have now: FireRed, Emerald and Diamond|
    |My 4 top favourite Pokemon characters: Ash, Pikachu, May and Hikari|
    |Bishie: Flareon from Pokemon| Cartoon Bishie: Scooby-Doo|

One question though. What's the deal with Meowth at the end?

crazymonkyfoul321 Guest

i think that tehre will be a new evolution of eevee since may got an eevee like a steel type

I hope this episode will air in America around the same time as it did now. If not, the Christmas tree at the end would serve no point and would most likely be cut, and I liked that.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

nah i see her as a flareon or Espeon person to me. Maybe espeon for a psycic type. Thats what i think...
    Future Pokemon White Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Darkstorm16
    I don't know, someone answer.

Edit: Probly because Jesse + James didn't understand what Meowth was on 'bout or something.
    Last edited by skarmachild; 25th December 2005 at 2:57 PM.

End of post.

I think what happened was J&J were like "where have you been? C'mon, let's steal their Pokemon!" and Meowth was like, "no, let's leave them alone for now."

Not sure, just a guess.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Well that was a pretty good episode. I loved the flashbacks from the past they were so nice and smooth. When it started raining in the past lots of action happened.

Heh, both times May, Meowth and Squirtle had to run befre they got run over by the train. Wern't they playing it safe there. I guess Pikachu is getting comfortable with Volt Tackle now.

Meowth had enough adventure for one day, he needs a rest.

Blaziken master Guest

The episode didn't impress me much, but at least finally the egg hatches. The part where squirtle notices the pendant on the track, I just hoped the tain would arrive and crush it.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast