Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Time-Warp Heals All Wounds! (434)

I really loved this episode. Meowth rocked. May's getting better - and finally, a Grandmother that doesn't sound like she's waiting to die! I liked younger Edna too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kojiro View Post
    "There she blows, hot and steamy!"

Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about!
    *laughs* I was wondering when someone made an X-rated joke about that line. Nice going, dubbers, for your out-of-context dialogue. Not like I'm doing anything indecent after hearing that.

Anyways, this episode was awesome. May is one of my favorite characters and I liked how she changed history by stopping the train long enough for Edna to catch up with her husband. I liked how even Meowth has a good side once in a while, and being forced to stick with May brought it out and made him leave the twerps alone, at least for the time being.

For those of you complaining that Ash's fat buttocks keep getting plastered over ever episode, this episode proves you wrong. The writers CAN make someone else the main protagonist for an episode and leave Ash mostly out of the picture.

Eevee's voice, however, sucked. I miss the old "VUIIIIII!" cry from Kanto/Johto. I can used to this new voice, but...
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR SOMETHING ELSE...

That episode got me teary eyed.. pokemon can always manage to get me like that and don't hate on others for it either... yeah I'm a guy so..I'm emotional :P

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Quote Originally Posted by CharizardMaster View Post
    Why did the girl's name have to be "Katrina"? That name is hated in the US.
    Do you hate the name Andrew as well?

These are the kind of fillers May should have starred in all along.

As said above, it's the perfect example as to why Ash DOESN'T need to star in every episode.

Hopefully next saga the writers focus more on Hikari than Ash, it's always nicer to have the girls have spotlight episodes.

May's voice is really excellent. I think it works better with this saga, because May is much more calmed down and isn't as energetic as she was back in Hoenn.

It was alright I guess. I thought it was sweet that they went back in time to help the grandma, and with the pop musical ending, they finnally brought movie traits out of the movies. (Although they have done this a few times before...)

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato-San
    Speaking of which, this whole episode took a break from Rocket Dan making a scene, and I'm glad Nyaasu simply walked away at the end. Also, it was great to see that poetic, moon-gazing side of Nyaasu after so friggin long, in fact, I think this would be the first time that Haruka becomes aware of that aspect of him. Ever since AG began, I don't think Haruka got a chance to see Nyaasu's true self.
    It was pretty niice and stuff. May has litterally never seen Meowth like that, and finnally she may understand him/bond sooner or later, maybe a little. Or, the writers could just skip to them being absolute worst rivals again, which probably happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Bulba the Great!
    And Katrina's dub voice made me want to scream.
    Seconding this. It really wasn't good at all... And it didn't fit. At all, what so ever. Help the people who liked this voice...

Yes, a reference to Pregnancy in anime (Pokemon for the most part) is rare and stuff. It fit to the story somewhat roughly, but I suppose there wouldn't have been any other reason for Edna (sp?) to get him back, besides that "she loved him". Why was he trying to leave again...?

l0lz3rz at the Space Time Continuum :P

Is it me or was I the only one who got the homage to Back to the Future III when May almost got run over by the train in the present? Same typw of thing happened at the end of BTTF III. Good ep though. Nohing like altering reality to make one person's life better. Course they didn't stick aound to examine any consequences. Who knows how else reality was altered. Be a good fanfic to see how much more the history was changed.

May pretty much changed reality. Reality changed around Ash and co so they still remember events. But, the rundown station doesn't exist any more. Ahh time travel. So many consequences on such a fragile space-time continuum.

LX
    I am the author of the webcomic, Starbolts and host of the comic review show, Comic Showcase. Please check out the action here: http://starbolts.blogspot.com

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/cferra1227

I think the music in this episode was the best for me..When May created the snow storm and edna caught up to him. It was touching. And the sequence of when she got back to the furture and the music changed, it just seemed to fit. As corny as it was. Meowth impressed me. He kept his touching side, even with a new voice actor. (People were affraid this was going to happen.)

Pokemon White 2 Team!

POKEMON WHITE FC: 4255-4486-3513

I wanted to cry when I heard Edna's story. It was so sad. I though it was kind of strange that when Katrina was telling May "Edna's sad story" she was smiling the entire time.
    do you believe in magic?

credit to mah bffl. <3
    pair is ICE CUBED // bffl is §Suicune§

Quote Originally Posted by CharizardMaster
    Why did the girl's name have to be "Katrina"? That name is hated in the US.
    Stop making stuff up.

Yup, they can't let a few main characters get some decent screentime, but minor characters can come back from the dead. What's this world coming to.
    It's Carnivine Time...yeah.

Mystery Dungeon Time Team
    Team Rythm
    Terry , and Perry

I think I hated this episode less in English. As a very dialogue-driven episode, I was literally thinking, "Why the **** is she using Ice Beam?" while watching the Japanese version. I still think that while it reaches for a real emotional impact, it doesn't quite reach it, especially when compared with the Ralts or Mime Jr. episodes.

And knowing the reality that was totally screwed with, Brock is probably his own grandfather now. >_<
    Quote Originally Posted by Kojiro View Post
    WTF?

People can't be named Katrina due to a storm...okay...
    Ya know, I thought the funniest thing about that was that her grandmother was named Edna. (Don't know how many people will actually get that)
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Yeah, I really liked this episode, it was kinda different from the others, May and Meowth partnered up, it was good.

i missed it!!! and i can't watch it on youtube casue of the dumb pokemon people..... WAHH

Name: Bryan
    Friend Code : 1263 6261 1934

Maybe you'll be lucky and someone will post it there and you'll see it before PUSA yanks it off.

It will be on Cartoon Network again.

I loved this episode. It was different. It is similar to the Chronicle Celebi and Joy.
    I don't get this. When May told Ash and co. Edna/s sad story, they understood it. When May came back from the past and met Jonathan, Ash and co. had no clue what was going.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam_stm View Post
    It will be on Cartoon Network again.

I loved this episode. It was different. It is similar to the Chronicle Celebi and Joy.
    I don't get this. When May told Ash and co. Edna/s sad story, they understood it. When May came back from the past and met Jonathan, Ash and co. had no clue what was going.
    She changed history. Only May and Meowth remember what happened, notice how Edna didn't even recognize May?

It was as if it never happened.

I have liked the newer episodes alot, and it might be the voices I was superagainst a few months ago. Every old person doesn't have that same annoying raspy voice anymore.

This was a real emotional episode. I especially loved the music after May and Meowth came back to the present. I also find it funny May and Richie have now done something worthwile with their lives. I mean Ash may have saved the world but he never changed the course of history to save a life and change the lives of others for the better.

but I agree that i hate Eevee's new voice and miss its old cry

Blue likes the Dancing Trpinch so should you.
    If you approve of Black and White's new anime-only lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

Thought Celebi was gonna appear again.

Credit goes to Eroiduelist for the bannar

"Her fate is foretold by the whispers of the trees." - Forest Of Fate

Only May and Richie have changed the history. *sigh* V_V

I'm bit surprised that Edna's talking about pregnancy and Katrina's mentioning about death of certain person in this eppy. That has never been mentioned often (with the exception of Pokemon Movie 4 *almost*, 5 and 8).

<Made by Flame Haze SnS>
    ~Reincarnated from Dark Absol to Flame Haze SnS~
    To become a Flame Haze, one must be a vessel for the Lord of the Crimson Realm
    Anime Character Bishie: Shana from Shakugan no Shana
    Currently playing: Pokemon - Omega Ruby (3DS XL) and Assassin's Creed - Rogue (X-Box 360 S)

I loved this episode, it was so sad.....

I can't beleive they let someone be pregnant. & the mention of DEATH.In the Dub no less.It was a nice touch.

And to everyone that thinks the entire space-time continum was messed up, I think it was just concentrated on that specific town(and its rep).

Although, one thing I don't get, is that why would the train station,the tree, and all those shop things stay niormal because one person stayed....

I like how hteir not using as many puns in the titles, too.

This episode was great! It was also sad.... But, like people had said, they actually spoke about pregnancy and death, which is a big step up.

And now that the Eevee has hatched in the U.S., I can at least say if May doesn't come back to the anime, that Eevee will probably not evolve into teh new D/P evos.

Oh wow, I guessed right. Everybody was going to mention pregnancy and death over here. Now I'm not to shocked about the mentioning of death in the episode or in Pokemon for that matter, but pregnancy...well, that's a horse's arse in a different color!

Anywho, I loved this episode...That's because I always love a good love story (or somewhat close to that). It feels like only yesterday, there was a huge fight over May's egg. I was so happy when Eevee came out so I could rub it in when everyone else thought it was a Zigzagoon (as well as a bunch of other people).

Now to be perfectly honest, I actually liked this time-travel episode a lot better than the Richie/Celebi Chronicle episode. Don't ask why, I just do!

And that's about it!

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

Quote Originally Posted by Medea View Post
    Oh wow, I guessed right. Everybody was going to mention pregnancy and death over here. Now I'm not to shocked about the mentioning of death in the episode or in Pokemon for that matter, but pregnancy...well, that's a horse's arse in a different color!

Anywho, I loved this episode...That's because I always love a good love story (or somewhat close to that). It feels like only yesterday, there was a huge fight over May's egg. I was so happy when Eevee came out so I could rub it in when everyone else thought it was a Zigzagoon (as well as a bunch of other people).

Now to be perfectly honest, I actually liked this time-travel episode a lot better than the Richie/Celebi Chronicle episode. Don't ask why, I just do!

And that's about it!

I can understand why ..the egg pattern looks like a zigzagoon,..hell thats what I thought it was gonna be until it was revealed in japan last year...

didn't this episode air on dec 25th in Japan? it was well ment like it was suppost to fall around christmas with the snow.. a good feeling and the lit up tree..

Take a step and I'm on my way, gonna start all over again,.......again.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast