First off, at this point, Michele Knotz developed a very sexy, yet high-pitched, voice for May. Yeah, I said it, people.
That being said, I really felt Veronica Taylor captured the character so much better, but this was one of those episodes where I feel Michele did shine as May and surprisingly did a good job compared to what I was expecting.
This was another one of my favorite episodes in Season 9.
Jimmy Zoppi's Meowth was terrible here in the second half, though. It's the kinda voice you get a migrane from listening to way too often. :/
Still, the dub did a relatively good job, and I did enjoy myself.
Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
"It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer